Start by marking “The All-Inclusive Christ” as Want to Read:
The All-Inclusive Christ

The All-Inclusive Christ

Published August 1st 1996 by Living Stream Ministry (first published February 1st 1969)

To ask other readers questions about The All-Inclusive Christ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The All-Inclusive Christ

Austin Zhang
Mar 02, 2015 Austin Zhang rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow. All-Inclusive Christ. These two words mean so much in the spiritual realm and it just shows how rich our wonderful Christ is (Eph. 3:18)

Many times, I often think that my five senses prove what is real and what is not. If I can see it, touch it, smell it, taste it, or hear it, it must be real. However, all these things when I look around is all but a shadow of what is actually real, Christ (Col. 2:17). I tend to forget this fact many times as I venture around day by day. I think that I need
Stefan Misaras
May 15, 2012 Stefan Misaras rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-books
an excellent book - eye-opening to see what Christ is to us. Going through the Old Testament in the type of the good land and linking it with the New Testament in the Gospels and the writings of Paul to show us that God's desire is that Christ would be EVERYTHING to us. And by everything it literally means everything - all the positive aspects of the universe and all the positive things are a shadow of Christ!

I need to read this book again. And this time, with someone else - the riches of Chris
Kyle Barton
May 10, 2017 Kyle Barton rated it it was amazing
The All-inclusive Christ is a typological exposition of the geographical features (ch. 1-8) and the historical conquest (ch. 9-16) of the land of Canaan.

The Old Testament is a book full of types—actual people, places, and things that prefigure Christ, the church, or New Testament spiritual realities. The New Testament authors made abundant use of the types in the Old Testament, and the allegorical method flourished in the early church through people like Augustine.

The greatest type of Christ in
Larry Lau
Jun 07, 2017 Larry Lau rated it it was amazing
An excerpt from the book, "The life after the possession of the good land is a life of laboring upon Christ. It is a life of making Christ our industry and producing Him in mass production. We are working for “Christ Incorporated,” and day by day we are producing Christ. Many farmers are fruit growers and fruit producers. We are Christ growers and Christ producers. We are working diligently day and night on the farm of Christ. Yet we are working happily, and our work is such a rest to us."
Dave
Nov 24, 2007 Dave added it
we know from john and corinthians and other places in the new testament that many items in the old testament are types of christ, such as the manna, the lamb, the living water, the grain of wheat, etc. these aspects of christ are to be subjectively enjoyed by us and are the "riches of christ." the brethren opened a lot of that up. in that vein, this book explores the good land as the all-encompassing type of Christ to be experienced. God's goal with Israel was to bring them into this land, and t ...more
John Sheehan
Jun 05, 2016 John Sheehan rated it it was ok
Just got done reading this book of types and figures of Christ found throughout the Old Testament, but it did leave me wanting as many of the types and figures truly seem to be far reaching for me, but the thought behind this is a powerful message giving a new respect for the world around me. Worth reading for sure.
Liangzhen Dai
Jan 17, 2017 Liangzhen Dai rated it really liked it
I want to read this book: All Inclusive Christ. All the riches of Christ can be seen in the old testament of Bible. The all riches in good land can be seen in Old Testament. This all inclusive Christ is illustrated by the riches natural and mineral products of this good land.
Elaine Chen
Aug 29, 2016 Elaine Chen rated it it was amazing
Eye-opening, very good book to enrich your Christian experience!
Sarah Healy
Sep 11, 2014 Sarah Healy rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, so experiential and applicable and supplying. Makes me appreciate how rich out Christ is.
Jana Chmelová
Aug 30, 2013 Jana Chmelová rated it it was amazing
Really very valuable literature.
YR
YR rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2016
Pey-jing
Pey-jing rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2012
Jeremiah Blanco
Jeremiah Blanco rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
Frank Fu
Frank Fu rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2017
pilgrimpaulus
pilgrimpaulus rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2016
Jeremiah Blanco
Jeremiah Blanco rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
Esther Hong
Esther Hong rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2012
Japhet
Japhet rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2015
Pizazzchica
Pizazzchica rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2015
Simplykl
Simplykl rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Molly Thompson
Molly Thompson rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2008
Timg
Timg rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Megan Woodruff
Megan Woodruff rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2015
Brian Beyer
Brian Beyer rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2014
Alan Chen
Alan Chen rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Momster
Momster rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Shavin02
Shavin02 rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Christine Bungay
Christine Bungay rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Witness Lee (李常受, pinyin Lǐ Chángshòu) was a Chinese Christian preacher associated with the Local Churches movement and the founder of Living Stream Ministry. He was born in the city of Yantai, Shandong Province, China, in 1905, to a Southern Baptist family. He became a Christian in 1925 after hearing the preaching of Peace Wang and later became a close coworker of Watchman Nee. Witness Lee moved ...more
More about Witness Lee...