Start by marking “A Cockneys Journey” as Want to Read:
A Cockneys Journey

Eddie Allen

A Cockneys Journey

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Eddie Allen was born into a South London family and was much the black sheep of the family from the outset. While his brothers and sisters enjoyed a typical childhood in sixties Peckham and Old Kent Road, Eddie endured beatings with bicycle chains, table legs and his fathers bare fist. But eddies remarkable cockney spirit shone through and he survived the abuse with remark ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Trafford Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Cockneys Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cockneys Journey

Debbie McGowan
A most intriguing memoir. I must admit that at first I had to suspend belief to deal with the supernatural aspect, but the longer I read the more convinced I became. What a hell of a life the author has had, and what an incredible story. Definitely nothing like any other memoir I've read.
Laura Susan Johnson
A lovely memoir about coming of age and finding one's true spiritual self. It was a swift, exhilirating read, life affirming and uplifting in spite of the harshness of life and the often mean lessons being taught. Highly recommended to those who love memoirs/biographies and prefer a meaty read to chew on for a long time to come!
Rachel Corey
Rachel Corey marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014