Start by marking “What Squirrels Do When You're Not Looking - A Fun Rhyming Childrens Picture Book” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
What Squirrels Do When You're Not Looking is Book One in the What Squirrels Do series.

Just what do squirrels do when you are not looking?

This picture book takes a funny look at answers to questions like:

What would happen if squirrels didn't pee or poo?

What happens if squirrels don't get enough nuts?

How do squirrels say 'hi'?

And you can bet that squirrels having something t
Published February 8th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about What Squirrels Do When You're Not Looking - A Fun Rhyming Childrens Picture Book

V.L. Jennings
Jun 05, 2016 V.L. Jennings rated it really liked it
A Cute and Funny Picture Book!

I found 'What Squirrels Do When You Are Not Looking' both a cute and silly read. I especially liked the illustrations of the squirrels goofing around! It inspires you to think beyond what you see and realize that animals do silly stuff to entertain themselves just like we humans do! The rhymes felt just a tad forced at times- but that may be because I am not used to reading rhyming children's books. Over all I would give this book 4 stars!

Review Written by: Virginia
jie
jie is currently reading it
Sep 13, 2016
Hazel Nutt is a baby who is nutty about nature, especially squirrels, whom she often has a good natter with. They tell her their secrets and her parents help her write them down to share with the world, as picture books.

Loving nature is really important to her and Hazel Nutt hopes to make sure that lots of other kids get nutty about nature as well.

She also likes to blog about her observations on l
More about Hazel Nutt...