Start by marking “Touch Me (Intrepid Women, #2)” as Want to Read:
Touch Me (Intrepid Women, #2)

Touch Me (Intrepid Women #2)

TOUCH ME

Telepathic abilities are a bitch and a blessing.

Shattered by the murder of her father, Grace has lost her passion for life, and swears she’ll never dance again. But a telepathic connection with a stranger sparks feelings, fears, and memories she can’t escape.

Published December 29th 2013 (first published September 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Touch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch Me

Jeannie Zelos
Jul 23, 2014 Jeannie Zelos rated it liked it
TOUCH ME, INTREPID WOMEN, KATHRYN JANE
Review from jeannie zelos book reviews
I hadn't realised there was an earlier book, but that not a problem as although this is a series, they are standalone books around a theme, not a group of people. Telepathy and other mental abilities are always intriguing so I thought I'd enjoy this book.
Well, I did..and then again I didn't...The telepathy/mental abilities part was perfect and worked well with the plot set out. What I had problems with was the multitud
Book Reading Gals
Jun 19, 2016 Book Reading Gals rated it liked it
Title: Touch Me

Series: Intrepid Women Book #2
Author: Kathryn Jane

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal

Blurb: Telepathic abilities are a bitch and a blessing.

From the first moment Agent Logan hears Grace’s “touch me” in his head, he knows he can’t walk away from her cry for help. But reachin
Jeanie Jackson
Touch Me is a complex, terrifying, amazing, and wonderful not to be missed novel of love, suspense, psychic senses, true evil and the battle against that evil.

This is the second of the Intrepid Women series that I have read. Having fallen in love with Daring to Love from the recently released collection, Love on the Edge, I was really excited to win a copy of Touch Me during a release party contests! Never did I imaging that I could possible love this one at least as much and maybe a bit more! T
Barbara
Mar 06, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, hard to put down
At first I wasn’t sure about the book, but after the first chapter I couldn’t put it down. It’s a story about Grace who was miserable but meets Logan who also has telepathic abilities and life suddenly changes. The two of them go back over her past and adventure that changes everything. A little bit of everything in the story; love, friendship, loss, hope.

I was given this book to read for judging in a contest but it doesn’t have anything to do to with me review. It wa
Tammy Kenney
Mar 04, 2016 Tammy Kenney rated it liked it
I've read 2 other books in this series and enjoyed both. For some reason, I had a harder time getting through this one and connecting to the characters. Partially, I think there were just too many characters to keep track of who was who. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Maria
Sep 13, 2014 Maria rated it really liked it
Logan and Grace have telepatheic abilities. She calls for him and he responds in trying to help her heal. She has so much pain and he is very drawn to her. Not much to this one. Not sure about it. It did not grab me. I guess it is not my kind of book.
Jennilou Davis
Oct 03, 2015 Jennilou Davis rated it it was amazing
Awesome

What a fantastic story line! Loved the main characters and hated the bad guy! Could not put it down...definitely a book I will read again!
Melissa Ambrosino
Jul 30, 2016 Melissa Ambrosino rated it it was amazing
Must keep Reading

Love this book. I love how the writer assumes you are keeping up and drives right into another piece of the puzzle. "Great Read"
Taquoya Baker
Jan 02, 2016 Taquoya Baker rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

This is a amazing funny intriguing book that u never want to put down grace and Logan are a dance onto themselves
Jacquie
Nov 02, 2014 Jacquie rated it it was amazing
found this to be a well written story with a complex plot line. Kathryn has a knack for bringing her characters to life while keeping the action flowing. A real page turner
Michele bookloverforever
lies, subterfuge, mind control....complex plot involving decades of child sexual abuse, human trafficking of young girls....and the powerful man pulling the strings.
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Lynda Dunn
Lynda Dunn rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2015
Pauline Everitt
Pauline Everitt rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2015
Patricia McSherry
Patricia McSherry rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2016
bettytevans
bettytevans rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2016
Kathryn Jane
Oct 07, 2013 Kathryn Jane rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lia
Lia rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2014
ralph parish
ralph parish rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Janice
Janice rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2014
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Sondra Howell Kahren
Sondra Howell Kahren rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Donna Milbourn
Donna Milbourn rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Janet Kirkbride
Janet Kirkbride rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Doreen R. Poitier
Doreen R. Poitier rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Barbara Hopkins
Barbara Hopkins rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
sheryl olson
sheryl olson rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Award winning author, Kathryn Jane is known for rising to a challenge, whether it’s getting her pilot’s license, facing down cancer, training cantankerous horses or writing that first novel.

Her personal tales of adventure include misplacing a Thoroughbred filly in a 747 at thirty thousand feet, planning the evacuation of over fifty horses in the path of an approaching wildfire, and being volunteer
More about Kathryn Jane...

Intrepid Women (7 books)
  • Do Not Tell Me No (Intrepid Women, #1)
  • Daring to Love (Intrepid Women, #3)
  • Voices (Intrepid Women, #4)
  • LIES (Intrepid Women Book 5)
  • All She Wanted (Intrepid Women Book 6)
  • Dance With Me: Julia and James (Intrepid Women Book 7)