Start by marking “The Greek's Convenient Wife” as Want to Read:
The Greek's Convenient Wife

The Greek's Convenient Wife

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Maddison's at Demetrius Papasakis's mercy, because of her brother's reckless behavior. But the last thing she expects is Demetrius's marriage demand, one she has to agree to. It takes every ounce of strength she has to get through their wedding--Maddison hates her new husband as much as he hates her. So when Demetrius makes it clear he has every intention of claiming all h ...more
Published September 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Greek's Convenient Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek's Convenient Wife

Alex is The Romance Fox
Melanie Milburne writes some really good Greek/Australian alpha-males, who fall in love, using blackmail is not above their means in getting the gorgeous, feisty and in dire straits Australian heroine into their beds!!!

This story is one of those...billionaire sexy Greek forces the heroine to marry him by using his means to have her poor brother go to prison.

I started off not really hitting it off with either h/h...she was such a whinger and whiner and I had no idea why he needed a wife so desper
Virginia
Typical Alpha male who takes advantage of the heroine who protects her brother when he tries to damage the yacht of the hero. The hero is a user who thinks he has all the answers and shows no concern for others. Some passion but nothing special and no compassion for the virgin bride. The secondary male characters with the hero are not very likeable.
Booklover
Maddison's at Demetrius Papasakis's mercy, because of her brother's reckless behavior. But the last thing she expects is Demetrius's marriage demand, one she has to agree to. It takes every ounce of strength she has to get through the wedding--Maddison hates her new husband as much as he hates her.

Both the characters were very likable. Maddison was very feisty, but with a good heart and Demetrius was strong willed but very sweet.

Good read
Definately recommended!
Jenny
Passionate "forced marriage" romance. Very feisty but vulnerable heroine and as it is expected from MM hero is sex on legs! Enjoyed their chemistry and their playful flirty banter!
Jwad
love this book it was full of passion
Sania
Sania marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Jadwa
Jadwa marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
SONUJ
SONUJ added it
Sep 23, 2014
Priyanka Patel
Priyanka Patel marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Melanie Janvier
Melanie Janvier marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Fanny Pattinson
Fanny Pattinson marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Lotem
Lotem marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Giselle
Giselle marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon
More about Melanie Milburne...
Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child Deserving of His Diamonds? One Last Night The Wedding Charade Enemies at the Altar