Start by marking “Keep Smiling” as Want to Read:
Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Candid to the last, in this autobiography Charlotte Church reveals herself as never before. She talks of her life, career, family and loves and impending motherhood with surprising intimacy and, being true to her outspoken reputation, complete honesty.
Unknown Binding, 312 pages
Published September 6th 2007 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Keep Smiling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keep Smiling

Sam
Aug 27, 2011 Sam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biography, wales
As autobiographies go, I wasn't too keen on this one. Charlotte focuses so much on her career that she is lost as a person and comes across as nothing but a singer. Yes it has been a big part of her life from a relatively young age but there must be more to her than she puts across in this book other than just the occasion moment of normality that seems to be the story she puts across. From this I get the feeling that Charlotte values her privacy but if that is the case don't write an autobiogra ...more
Anna
Mar 18, 2009 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2009, own
I just love Charlotte Church. I'd read/watch/listen to anything she made, so this was really a no-brainer. It's not the most sophisticated writing in the world, but it's definitely her voice, complete with swears and British slang and turns-of-phrase I don't understand and hilarious, cheeky asides. This was one of the most enjoyable things I read all year; I'm so glad I finally broke down and bought it.
Tarah McCue
Dec 14, 2014 Tarah McCue rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I've always loved Charlotte Church for her spunky personality and she just really doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Unfortunately, I didn't get much of that in this book. I believe that she was very open and honest with everything as far as her career. I just didn't really feel as though I got to know her any better as a person.
Colleen
Sep 27, 2010 Colleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although I'm not a fan of Charlotte's classical stuff I am a fan of her pop career and television show. I am in the middle of reading her book and I love how she's honest and open about everything that has happened in her life. I love a good autobiography/biography that's honest and open about everything.
Kelly Smeeton
Aug 12, 2011 Kelly Smeeton rated it really liked it
Good book and you can definitely hear her voice in the writing, though it's written by a ghost writer. Does make you think about the press and how they spin things. She's had an interesting life!
Louise Fry
Feb 09, 2012 Louise Fry rated it it was amazing
This book is Amazing because you can definately tel Charlotte's input and she is justt awesome and keep going girl!
Helen
Jan 21, 2011 Helen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-books-read
I say I’m currently reading it...in other words I got to somewhere in the middle and got bored! I bought this book for my holiday however was not what I expected. Now I’ve read some of this book, I’m not really a fan on charlotte church anymore! The book was boring and dull, going into depth about boring subject’s lol!
Linda
May 25, 2016 Linda rated it really liked it
I listened to the abridged audiobook of this title. Interesting to hear about Charlotte's life/career from Charlotte own point of view. A very candid book that is a good read. However, the frequent use of profanity throughout the book ;did grate on me somewhat - I have to be honest
Jo
Nov 02, 2007 Jo rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, very easy to read and an interesting insight into her life.
M J
M J marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Louisa
Louisa added it
Jul 10, 2016
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
stephen corrigan
stephen corrigan rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Becca Barnes
Becca Barnes rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Mr John D Leech
Mr John D Leech rated it did not like it
Apr 03, 2016
Ivey
Ivey rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2016
Sarah Giblin
Sarah Giblin rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Tracey Byrne
Tracey Byrne marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
ShanLandis
ShanLandis marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Dawn Howell
Dawn Howell rated it did not like it
May 14, 2016
Lynsey Wells
Lynsey Wells rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Chris Burrell
Chris Burrell marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Koren
Koren marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Koren
Koren marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Mae
Mae rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016