Start by marking “Keep Smiling” as Want to Read:
Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Candid to the last, in this autobiography Charlotte Church reveals herself as never before. She talks of her life, career, family and loves and impending motherhood with surprising intimacy and, being true to her outspoken reputation, complete honesty.
Unknown Binding, 312 pages
Published September 6th 2007 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Keep Smiling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keep Smiling

Sam
As autobiographies go, I wasn't too keen on this one. Charlotte focuses so much on her career that she is lost as a person and comes across as nothing but a singer. Yes it has been a big part of her life from a relatively young age but there must be more to her than she puts across in this book other than just the occasion moment of normality that seems to be the story she puts across. From this I get the feeling that Charlotte values her privacy but if that is the case don't write an autobiogra ...more
Anna
Mar 18, 2009 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2009, own
I just love Charlotte Church. I'd read/watch/listen to anything she made, so this was really a no-brainer. It's not the most sophisticated writing in the world, but it's definitely her voice, complete with swears and British slang and turns-of-phrase I don't understand and hilarious, cheeky asides. This was one of the most enjoyable things I read all year; I'm so glad I finally broke down and bought it.
Tarah McCue
I've always loved Charlotte Church for her spunky personality and she just really doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Unfortunately, I didn't get much of that in this book. I believe that she was very open and honest with everything as far as her career. I just didn't really feel as though I got to know her any better as a person.
Helen Capstick
I say I’m currently reading it...in other words I got to somewhere in the middle and got bored! I bought this book for my holiday however was not what I expected. Now I’ve read some of this book, I’m not really a fan on charlotte church anymore! The book was boring and dull, going into depth about boring subject’s lol!
Colleen
Although I'm not a fan of Charlotte's classical stuff I am a fan of her pop career and television show. I am in the middle of reading her book and I love how she's honest and open about everything that has happened in her life. I love a good autobiography/biography that's honest and open about everything.
Kelly Smeeton
Good book and you can definitely hear her voice in the writing, though it's written by a ghost writer. Does make you think about the press and how they spin things. She's had an interesting life!
Louise Fry
This book is Amazing because you can definately tel Charlotte's input and she is justt awesome and keep going girl!
Jo
I enjoyed this book, very easy to read and an interesting insight into her life.
Kristin El
Kristin El marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Erica Maples
Erica Maples marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Erica Maples
Erica Maples marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Kirsty
Kirsty marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Gracy
Gracy added it
Mar 08, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Dec 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Voice of an Angel : My Life (So Far) Hairdressing: Level 3: The Interactive Textbook Hairdressing: Level 1: The Interactive Textbook Hairdressing: Level 2 Hairdressing: Level 3: The Interactive Textbook