Start by marking “Collateral Damage” as Want to Read:
Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage (Alias: The APO Series #3)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  5 reviews
What begins as a routine assignment -- infiltrate a public building and retrieve monitoring equipment set up by APO -- goes horribly wrong. With the mission suddenly compromised, the true question becomes, Who's monitoring whom and why? Resourceful Sydney manages to complete the objective, but a split-second miscalculation during her escape endangers a civilian caught in t ...more
Published June 28th 2005 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Collateral Damage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral Damage

Taitrina
I have an odd relationship with the Alias franchise. I liked the TV show obviously. However, in a lot of respects I liked my head canon for it more than the reality. I never liked the main character of Sydney Bristow, or the secondary main character of her love interest Michael Vaughn. Some episodes were like the Sydney and Vaughn show, not ones I will choose to rewatch often.

Therefore a lot of my complaints about this book are down to my own bias. The lions share of the pages are given to Sydne
Amanda
Jul 04, 2014 Amanda rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014
I like the Vaughan parts where he obviously loves her. I like the sentimental Francie part at the end. The rest I coulda done without. The end.
Kimberly
A quick read. Although I didn't think this book had as much action as some of the other Alias books, it still is worth reading if you are going through the series.
Karly
My friend gave this to me for my birthday because it has Vaughn on the cover.
The Third Place A Teen Library
F ALI apo

Based on J.J. Abrams' television series, Alias.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Rev Gary
Rev Gary marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Mary  G
Mary G marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Rina
Rina marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Mason
Mason marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Kara Rutledge
Kara Rutledge marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Laura added it
Nov 28, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Kelly
Kelly added it
May 21, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Dorothy
Dorothy marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
As a young man, Mr. Askegren took part in his parents high-wire circus act until an accident stopped that career for him at age 11. He acquired a love of comic books and of writing in general, which he turned into a profession. In addition to the Alias book, he wrote several books based on comic book series such as Spider-Man and Iron Man. He died of a heart attack at age 51.
More about Pierce Askegren...

Alias: The APO Series (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Two of a Kind?
  • Once Lost
  • Namesakes (Alias)
  • Old Friends (Alias)
  • The Ghost (Alias)
After Image (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #7) Avengers and Thunderbolts (Avengers - Thunderbolts Novel) Dooms Day Sabotage: Spider Man And Iron Man Spider-Man and Iron Man: Doom's Day 2: Sabotage The Longest Night (Angel: Season 3, #3)