Start by marking “Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 2: Maid to Crave\All I Have\The Last First Date\Light My Fire” as Want to Read:

From Hollywood's red carpet to a farm stand in Missouri. Four novels about finding love in the unlikeliest of placesMaid to Crave by Rebecca Avery (Man Maid, Book 2)Single mom Tori Stewart doesn't know her housekeeper, former army man Seth Lewis, has many other creative uses for the feather duster. Until a night out on the town showcases those talents. Now Tori can't stop ...more
ebook
Published May 16th 2014 by Harlequin E (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 2

Mandi Schreiner
Jul 08, 2014 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
This boxed set contains four stories, two of which I really liked, one was just okay and one I didn’t like at all. I think for the current Amazon price of $3.82, it’s worth it for the two stories I enjoyed. All of these stories will be available separately in September. I’m going to review them out of order from how they appear in the set.

All I Have by Nicole Helm

I had never read Nicole Helm before and what a gem I found! It’s a farmer’s market romance – does it get cuter than that? I think not.
Sandy
Jul 02, 2014 Sandy rated it really liked it

About the book: RELEASE DATE: June 2014

Maid to Crave by Rebecca Avery (Man Maid, Book 2)

Single mom Tori Stewart doesn't know her housekeeper, former army man Seth Lewis, has many other creative uses for the feather duster. Until a night out on the town showcases those talents. Now Tori can't stop fantasizing about the housekeeper/exotic dancer--who's proving to be so much more than the sum of his spectacular parts.

REVIEW: The premise follows Tori and Seth’s building friendship-one that
Steph McVicker
Jun 26, 2014 Steph McVicker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Harlequin Contemporary Box Set, Volume 2 is a compilation of four stories by four different authors all focused on finding love in unlikely places. Whether it's a snowstorm with a broken down car, the man you've known since childhood protecting you from the paparazzi, a sexy rival farmer competing for his share of the profits or the guy loading the dishwasher during the day and dancing at night, love can bloom anywhere at any time! You never know when cupid's arrow might strike! Overall, thi
Nanee Mcgee
Jun 06, 2014 Nanee Mcgee rated it it was amazing
Maid to Crave by Rebecca Avery (Man Maid, Book 2)

Nanee's Review:

Loved these characters, especially Seth. He's gorgeous, sweet, caring and hot as hell. Love Caleb too what
Laurie
Aug 19, 2014 Laurie rated it really liked it
Overall I enjoyed this box set. Each told a unique story. I particularly enjoyed All I Have, Dell and Mia showed they cared about each other as they work the land that they love.
The Last First Date had a nice blend of humor and sexiness. Lang and Jessica sizzled together.
Light My Fire, moved quickly as it told the story of Nate the rocker and Lily, television's sweetheart. We watch these friends explore their true feelings.
Maid to Crave fell a little short for me. I never connected with Tori.
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2014
phoebess
phoebess rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Sunny
Sunny rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2014
Chapparita
Chapparita rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2014
Nicole Helm
May 19, 2014 Nicole Helm added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Julie Doner
Julie Doner marked it as to-read
Evelyn Jules
Evelyn Jules marked it as to-read
MsRomanticReads
MsRomanticReads marked it as to-read
Heather Mckenna
Heather Mckenna marked it as to-read
Sandra Jones
Sandra Jones marked it as to-read
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Ren
Ren added it
Jul 28, 2015
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Kristina
Sep 21, 2014 Kristina added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Amanda Black
Amanda Black marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Tabitha
Tabitha marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Diane Meyer
Diane Meyer marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Jennifer Goins
Jennifer Goins marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015