Start by marking “Beautiful Perennials: Simple Techniques to Make Your Garden Sensational (Miracle Gro)” as Want to Read:

This "everything-you-need-to-know" book simplifies the concepts behind growing perennials into a handful of easy-to-understand steps.Easy-to-follow technique sections show readers how to plant and grow perennials; the encyclopedia showcases the most beautiful, easiest-to-grow perennials.

Complete with a plant selection guide, "Miracle-Gro Beautiful Perennials" provides simp
Published January 10th 2006 by Miracle-Gro

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Perennials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Perennials

Kathy
In 2004 I was in England to attend my daughter and now son-in-law's wedding, and it was there that I first fell in love with the English gardens. Inspired by their beauty, I longed to have an English garden. I started planning by purchasing books on gardening. This how-to book is about perennials and much more, and is very helpful. It contains information on choosing a site, deciding on a style, designing a garden, choosing plants, growing perennial, and other topics and beautiful pictures.
I en
Colleen Martin
May 27, 2008 Colleen Martin rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I'm trying to add some perennials to my garden and this book had a lot of helpful tips and ideas. I thought they spent way too much time discussing garden plans though...who on earth honestly draws intricate, color-coded sketches of their gardens??
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Paula
Paula rated it it was ok
May 25, 2012