Start by marking “Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt” as Want to Read:
Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt

Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Dora and Boots are going on a special egg hunt: they need to find one egg for each color of the rainbow. If they find all of them, they'll get a suprise! Help Dora and Boots find the eggs by peeking under the flaps!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published February 1st 2006 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon

To ask other readers questions about Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt

Aaronschafer
This is one of several adventure books. It invites the reader to come with Dora and her friend, Boots, on a trip to help find all the eggs that are the colors of the rainbow. It is one of my daughters favorite books that she wants me to read to her. It teaches her the colors of the rainbow, that stealing toys or other objects from others is wrong, it has very colorful pictures, simple and short sentences, and little interactive paper flips where the eggs you are looking for are behind them, it a ...more
Meg McGregor
A fun book to read with your little one at Easter time or any time of the year! Fans of Dora will really like this book!
Robert
Eh. It's a simple enough book. Fritz likes lifting the panels to see what's beneath them. Each page has the reader seek a specific egg. Fritz has read this so many times he can reach for the correct tab without even looking.

I've always been amazed that Fritz has taken to Dora. He doesn't really watch the show, but he seems to like Dora whenever he sees her. Of course, Daddy enjoys Swiper. :)

It's Eastertime so anything relating to the holiday is brought out. We read this this morning before we he
Hope4flowers
My 3 year old son loves this book and asks for it again and again.
Yvette
Good book for spanish vocabulary.
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
JOE SINNETTE
JOE SINNETTE marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Missy
Missy added it
May 19, 2014
Shay Santos
Shay Santos marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Misa
Misa added it
Mar 08, 2013
Matthew Deakle
Matthew Deakle marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Alexis
Alexis added it
Oct 10, 2012
Laiqa Rohaizad
Laiqa Rohaizad marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2012
Magi
Magi added it
Aug 25, 2012
Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4) Lizzie Goes Wild The Rise and Fall of the Kate Empire (Lizzie Mcguire, #4) Tales from Pixie Hollow #1-4 Box Set It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)