It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  9 reviews
It's Sharing Day! Join Dora and Boots on their way to "Abuela's" house for a special Sharing Day lunch. First they have to pick up ingredients for their special dessert. Along the way, they learn how important and rewarding it is to share.
Published January 23rd 2007 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon (first published 2007)

Elizabeth
My 3 yr old cousin Avery and I read this together multiple times this weekend. Avery loved it, as she does most Dora things. The only critique I would have is the font used in these books is a little small and more reinforcement of the spanish words would be a great addition.
Deana Pittman
Abbi loved the characters in the book because they are the ones that she sees on tv all of the time. As an only child, sharing is something that Abbi struggles with at times...this was a good reminder about sharing!
Vinitha
Some of the books in the Dora series are plain irritating but this is one of the good books. It teaches the concept of sharing your food with family and friends. It also gives a bunch of new Spanish words to learn
Heather
Another Dora book under the belt .. lol. This is one of the better ones as it really emphasizes the importance of sharing and having fun. Quick and easy helps to ensure a perfect bedtime book.
Leila T.
The Dora books always seem a bit ... Dada-esque to me. Something is missing. But I don't argue with learning about and celebrating sharing!
Bradley
Coale paid attention to this one. Maybe I will have to check more of these books out. He played with his Mater some but that is normal. =)
Michael
I have read this book 381 times. I thought President Obama said that torture was illegal?
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter very cute book
Connie
Parker Rose Paduano
Parker Rose Paduano marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Amond
Amond marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Tab
Tab added it
May 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4) Lizzie Goes Wild The Rise and Fall of the Kate Empire (Lizzie Mcguire, #4) Tales from Pixie Hollow #1-4 Box Set Dora's Perfect Pumpkin (Dora the Explorer)