Start by marking “It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)” as Want to Read:
It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Based on the television series Dora the Explorer as seen on Nick Jr.--T.p. verso.
Published January 23rd 2007 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about It's Sharing Day!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Sharing Day!

Mar 30, 2015 Jaie added it
It's Sharing Day and everyone shares something except Dora. Anyone else notice this? Benny shares his go-cart and cowboy cookies, Tico shares his plane and nut bread. But Dora just borrows milk and rice so her Abuela can make arroz con leche. Otherwise I don't mind terribly that I've read it 20 times this week.
Rachel Boatright
Dora always has a good lesson to share with kids. In this book she is headed to her grandma’s house to have a special lunch. So on her way to the house she runs into some friends. She invites all her friends to lunch and they are all thankful to be invited that they bring something to share with everyone. Not only in this book are children learning about sharing but they also learn a little bit of Spanish if they don’t already know it. Dora uses some Spanish in her book but also explains what th ...more
My 3 yr old cousin Avery and I read this together multiple times this weekend. Avery loved it, as she does most Dora things. The only critique I would have is the font used in these books is a little small and more reinforcement of the spanish words would be a great addition.
Deana Pittman
Abbi loved the characters in the book because they are the ones that she sees on tv all of the time. As an only child, sharing is something that Abbi struggles with at times...this was a good reminder about sharing!
Some of the books in the Dora series are plain irritating but this is one of the good books. It teaches the concept of sharing your food with family and friends. It also gives a bunch of new Spanish words to learn
Another Dora book under the belt .. lol. This is one of the better ones as it really emphasizes the importance of sharing and having fun. Quick and easy helps to ensure a perfect bedtime book.
Leila T.
The Dora books always seem a bit ... Dada-esque to me. Something is missing. But I don't argue with learning about and celebrating sharing!
Coale paid attention to this one. Maybe I will have to check more of these books out. He played with his Mater some but that is normal. =)
I have read this book 381 times. I thought President Obama said that torture was illegal?
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter very cute book
Apr 26, 2010 Connie added it
Shelves: read-to-keya
I am not a fan of dora
Lucy marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Corey marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Pink added it
Jul 08, 2015
Lyndsey Miller
Lyndsey Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015