Start by marking “It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)” as Want to Read:
It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer)

3.56  ·  Rating Details  ·  80 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Based on the television series Dora the Explorer as seen on Nick Jr.--T.p. verso.
Published January 23rd 2007 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about It's Sharing Day!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Sharing Day!

Jaie
It's Sharing Day and everyone shares something except Dora. Anyone else notice this? Benny shares his go-cart and cowboy cookies, Tico shares his plane and nut bread. But Dora just borrows milk and rice so her Abuela can make arroz con leche. Otherwise I don't mind terribly that I've read it 20 times this week.
Rachel Boatright
Nov 27, 2015 Rachel Boatright rated it really liked it
Shelves: tch-lrn-307, feelings
Dora always has a good lesson to share with kids. In this book she is headed to her grandma’s house to have a special lunch. So on her way to the house she runs into some friends. She invites all her friends to lunch and they are all thankful to be invited that they bring something to share with everyone. Not only in this book are children learning about sharing but they also learn a little bit of Spanish if they don’t already know it. Dora uses some Spanish in her book but also explains what th ...more
Marc Lucke
Jan 31, 2016 Marc Lucke rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
Now I know what arroz con leche is.
Elizabeth
Mar 29, 2010 Elizabeth rated it liked it
My 3 yr old cousin Avery and I read this together multiple times this weekend. Avery loved it, as she does most Dora things. The only critique I would have is the font used in these books is a little small and more reinforcement of the spanish words would be a great addition.
Candis
Feb 29, 2016 Candis rated it really liked it
I don't actually dislike this Dora story!
Deana Pittman
Apr 30, 2010 Deana Pittman rated it it was amazing
Abbi loved the characters in the book because they are the ones that she sees on tv all of the time. As an only child, sharing is something that Abbi struggles with at times...this was a good reminder about sharing!
Vinitha
Nov 08, 2012 Vinitha rated it really liked it
Some of the books in the Dora series are plain irritating but this is one of the good books. It teaches the concept of sharing your food with family and friends. It also gives a bunch of new Spanish words to learn
Heather
Apr 11, 2008 Heather rated it really liked it
Another Dora book under the belt .. lol. This is one of the better ones as it really emphasizes the importance of sharing and having fun. Quick and easy helps to ensure a perfect bedtime book.
Leila T.
Nov 16, 2011 Leila T. rated it it was ok
The Dora books always seem a bit ... Dada-esque to me. Something is missing. But I don't argue with learning about and celebrating sharing!
Bradley
Jul 09, 2010 Bradley rated it liked it
Coale paid attention to this one. Maybe I will have to check more of these books out. He played with his Mater some but that is normal. =)
Michael
Feb 02, 2011 Michael rated it it was amazing
I have read this book 381 times. I thought President Obama said that torture was illegal?
Brandi Streeval
Mar 02, 2012 Brandi Streeval rated it it was amazing
read this to my daughter very cute book
Connie
Apr 26, 2010 Connie added it
Shelves: read-to-keya
I am not a fan of dora
Spawn
Spawn rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Amber
Amber added it
Apr 22, 2016
Ellen
Ellen added it
Mar 25, 2016
Lynda Anderson
Lynda Anderson rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Car Lyn
Car Lyn rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Aisha
Aisha rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015