Start by marking “Quarterback Sneak” as Want to Read:
Quarterback Sneak

Quarterback Sneak

What happens when a chance encounter thrusts two very different people from very different backgrounds together?

The school is going crazy with Celt Fever, and Alceo Russell is right in the middle of it. He’s on his way to leading his Division I football team to a national title, but something is missing, and to keep his head in the game, he needs to find it.

Shy and timid
Published April 29th 2014 by Wicked With Ink

To ask other readers questions about Quarterback Sneak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quarterback Sneak

Emily
Jan 22, 2015 Emily rated it really liked it
Quarterback Alceo Russell is bored, his sports career is soaring but he often feels like something is missing. He is tired of girls throwing themselves at him and easy is becoming redundant. When he happens across Galynn Pierce he sees a damsel in distress, a real woman with curves. Alceo rescues her but he seems incredibly timid and he is intrigued by what he is seeing.

Gaylnn questions why the hot jock has taken an interest in her. Although Alceo is intent on proving she is his, a girl from his
Musings of A Romance Junkie
One Time For the Fat Chicks!

Bianca Dean has become one of my favorite new authors of hot, salacious erotica! She will have you squirming in your seat and gasping for air because this is one, schmokin’ novella!

Galynn (That’s ga-lynn, not gay-lynn for the unrefined) is the nerdy, fat collegiate (And I’m quite sure she’s phat, and not fat, but I digress) who is quiet and reserved, yet hella observant (Does this author know me?) She has a thing for the hot, sexy football quarterback Alceo, but he wo
Mspraise50
Jan 28, 2015 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
This is my first by this author and I am looking forward to reading her other story Distraction!

This is Galynn and Alceo's story. He is your playboy Quarterback she is your plus sized nerd. Both at college. They met and fall for each other. As you know there are spiteful girls at college who want the Quarterback for themselves and they obvious try to break our couple up.

I enjoyed their story and would recommend this book. I found it to be an engrossing read. A bit of the steamy side!
Caroline at Book Geek
Oct 10, 2015 Caroline at Book Geek rated it really liked it
** Book received in exchange for an honest review **

First book by Bianca, started it Sunday morning while lazing in bed. Thought I'd try and keep up with my 1 book a week... I wasn't expecting to finish it the same day, but I just couldn't put it down.
The names of the MC's are beautiful and unique. Galynn and Alcea. No idea how to say them but my head worked with it while reading... just makes a change to your usual Tom, Dick & Harry.

Galynn is the quiet fat girl, one thing I detested about
Michelle
Sep 06, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I love Quarterback Sneak! I first discovered the story on literotica and when I was offered the opportunity to read the revised version...I couldn't resist. I am a huge fan of Bianca Dean (aka HotSprings22 on literotica) she is a very talented writer. I love her stories, especially the new version of Quarterback Sneak (2014). Dean has created a love story that is intertwined with elements of eroticism and for the reader this makes for one hell of a steamy journey. The reader is introduced to ...more
KBeautiful1
Jun 16, 2015 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing
I have to honestly say this book caught me totally by surprise and if it was not for the recommendations by my fellow book divas. I wouldn't have known about this author or the book. I am not a YA/NA reader, I much prefer my stories of the adult nature. I don't know if I will read another NA book but this one definitely gets a standing ovation from me.

Galynn Pierce is just trying to survive college, she is book smart, curvy and beautiful but blends completely into the background and actually she
Elle
Oct 22, 2015 Elle rated it it was amazing
First... This book should come with a freaking warning "Will need change of underwear after reading".. HOT DOG this book was hot.

I think I blushed far more than I should have reading this one.. actually no no I blushed just the right amount. I was like Whoa wait wait wait.. he isn't... no no he isn't.. YES HE IS YES HE IS OMG the whole book lol.

Okay okay now that we have gotten that out of the way. The book was really good, I of course love the fact that Galynn had some meat on her bones.. LAW
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
I loved this story just because of what it was. It was a fun loving story that shows that the big girl can get the one guy that everyone wants. I loved the chemistry between Alceo and Galynn and the way that things happened with them. They were this cute couple that you had no choice but to fall in love with and hope for the best. This is a book that I will read again because I wanna see what happens all over again.
★ Codie Abibliophobic ★
I'm in the serious minority with this one
Review to come
Camylle
Mar 22, 2015 Camylle rated it really liked it
I really liked this. It was a different twist on NA I think. Plus I love football so, win-win!
Bella
Surprisingly enjoyable read!

This is the story of Alceo Russell and Galynn Pierce. Alceo is the star quarterback and used to having girls throwing themselves at him and although he has enjoyed this is the past, he is now getting tired of them and feels there is something missing in his life. Enters Galynn, a woman who (gasps) has curves and is not model thin. She knows who Alceo is (everybody does) and has had a crush on him since sophomore year.

This is a very fast paced book but still enjoyable
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 21, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Quarterback Sneak is a great cute read. When I first opened it to read it, I wasn't a big fan of the cover. To me it seemed like a weird cover. I wasn't sure who's bottom that was on the cover. Despite my wariest of the cover, the book turned out to be an amazing read. With Quarterback Sneak, I definitely learned not to judge a book by it's cover.

Galynn is a college student. She's a curvy girl. Her mother is Greek and her father is black. When I read that part that's when I figured out who's bot
Rachel
Jan 09, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of Quarterback Sneak for a blog tour and my honest review.

Wow..this was quite the sexy book. Gaylynn Pierce is a student in college. She's a little on the curvy side with a poor self image.
Alceo Russell is the ever popular quarterback of the winning school football team, slated to go pro, yet he's relatively unsatisfied with his life, but he doesn't really know what he's looking to change.
They happen upon each other, and Ceo remembers that he misses that little extra to gr
Sanne Heremans
Jan 08, 2015 Sanne Heremans rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Sanne / Scandalous Book Blog***

Good girl with a jock... Cliché, not with this book it isnt!

First of all the authors incorporates "international love" into the mix, black girl (Greek mother, Black father) and white boy (Greek mother, American father), that on it's own was very refreshing to see.

When they first met in the rain you immediately noticed the pull they had to one another and you just knew this was going to be good real fast.

From here o
Caroline
Mar 07, 2015 Caroline rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sexy, sexy. Did I say sexy? Phew! Glad I was not reading this in public!

I won't go into the synopsis in too much detail other than to say it's a book about a romance between an up and coming quarterback, Alecoe and a fat nerdy girl, Gaylin.

I'm not really into fat chick lit, mainly because they always portray the woman as needy, having no self esteem and winey. This book was true to form. I'm sure fat women do feel lots of insecurities but which woman doesn't? It just gets boring reading
Paula
Feb 25, 2015 Paula rated it it was amazing
WOW What a Wonderful Love Story

This book was recommended to me by friends in one of my book clubs. Wow what a ride. Alceo and Galynn, what a great couple. I enjoyed the authors character development and the overall flow of the story. I loved how the the title brilliantly gelled with the book. A pair of unlikely lovers end up together despite the negative forces. Good characters and an awesome story of passion, love and loyalty. This is my first book by Bianca Dean and it won't be the last! Great
Shronda
Feb 25, 2015 Shronda rated it liked it
Anytime any place

Oh my!! Read this book based on post made on Facebook and a recommendation from my book friend Marcia. I'm reading a couple of books at once but I am so glad that I pushed through. This book was sexy with angst and steamy glasses! The characters were normal people thick girl, hot boy and delusional girl. The story was well written with solid characters. Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Jess
Apr 15, 2015 Jess rated it really liked it
ARC for honest review.
This story turned out really sweet on emotion to read. I enjoyed the male character and his development as a person relating to the female sex. The female character also added to the story due to how women see themselves compared to others. And in the end she learns to trust him and herself and put those "mean girls" on notice. Really great HEA and HOT encounters that need a fan for themselves as your turn the pages. :-)
Liane
Jan 31, 2015 Liane rated it really liked it
This was also like the other ladies my first time reading a story by this author. This book was a recommendation in a book club on FB. I loved the storyline, the characters even Will the supporting character. I can't wait to read more books by this author!! Great job!!
Teinevai
Feb 07, 2015 Teinevai rated it it was amazing
My first read from this author, definitely not my last.
Lorna
Mar 15, 2015 Lorna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
really enjoyed this! was a hot wee read ;)
Ranishia
Oct 30, 2016 Ranishia rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites

This book omgosh I'm in love. I've read it I've lost how many times but never gets old. I've enjoyed a couple of ms dean's books as well.
CoCoFierce
Mar 06, 2015 CoCoFierce rated it liked it
Galynn is having the worst possible day. It’s cold, rainy and her keys got jammed in her car. On top of that she is miles away from her dorm room. Could her day get any worse?

Alceo: Quaterback and draft pick is bored with his pick of women. They all have no personality and want him for the title of being his girlfriend. People only see him as just this dumb jock. But still waters run deep. Alceo is a bio-chem major and is not as shallow as he pretends to be.

Stumbling upon Galynn, Alceo life is a
Misty
Jun 22, 2015 Misty rated it liked it
Ordinary girls need love too.........

It was good to read about an average-looking, ordinary, girl finding love. While there were no new twists to this tale, it was a pleasant read. Alceo, football star on campus, takes notice of Gaylinn, an average-looking girl on campus. And it just so happens that she's curvy the way he prefers, too. The story was short and could have stood a bit more development of the plot but there were enough steamy love scenes to make up for it. Would love to read a secon
Nichole
Nov 22, 2015 Nichole rated it really liked it
World's collide

The worlds of Alceo and Galynn collide after she has bad luck with her car and he is looking for more in life. This story had me glued from the beginning and the sex scenes are Hot and Sensual. You fall in love with the characters.
A few grammar and spelling issues but they don't distract from the story. Nicely done!
Crystal Stallard
Jul 05, 2016 Crystal Stallard rated it really liked it
Sexy, Sexy, Sexy

Loved Alceo! How sexy was he!!! Whew! The sexy scenes were muy caliente! I wished that it was a little longer but I loved what Bianca Dean served. Touchdown!!
Melody
Melody rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2016
Brrina Hammond
Brrina Hammond rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Erika
Mar 14, 2016 Erika rated it it was amazing
Shelves: interracial, atoz
I really enjoyed this story.
Genelle
Genelle rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Win $5 Amazon GC, $5 Starbucks GC, ARC copy of Distractions! 1 2 Jan 22, 2015 09:56AM