Start by marking “9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You & Your Child” as Want to Read:
9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You & Your Child

9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You & Your Child

Many parents are waking up to the fact that parenting is not about controlling their children, but about empowering themselves and their children. 9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You and Your Child is about turning power struggles into powerful relationships. It is about raising children who are full of spirit and life, and about teaching them to be caring human beings.

Mag
Published August 16th 2004 by Northstone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You & Your Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You & Your Child

Annika
Oct 23, 2013 Annika is currently reading it
I am really enjoying this book! I was fortunate to attend a seminar where the author was the guest speaker. Both my husband and myself found her helpful and inspiring!
Tima
Jul 02, 2016 Tima rated it it was amazing
This book deals with the discipline issues that parents have with their children and methods for correcting the situations without yelling at the children or becoming frustrated and angry.

I've read quite a few parenting books and this is one of the few that I've actually enjoyed. It wasn't dry or boring. There were stories to convey what point the author was trying to share. And then there were solutions to the problem. Sadly quite a few books are willing to share the problem and the solutions t
Tammy Lacroix
Tammy Lacroix rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2013
Marlee
Oct 30, 2012 Marlee rated it really liked it
Encouraging and inspiring! Presented without guilt and with lots of great ideas.
Harmony
Harmony marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2009
Maggie Reigh
May 28, 2011 Maggie Reigh added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dana Simons
Dana Simons marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Joan
Joan added it
Jun 08, 2013
Jenelle Howard
Jenelle Howard marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Rakshabp
Rakshabp is currently reading it
Jul 25, 2014