Start by marking “Drunk In Love 2: An Original Love Story” as Want to Read:
Drunk In Love 2: An Original Love Story

Drunk In Love 2: An Original Love Story

What would you do if you'd caught your husband in a compromising position after just having sex with your best friend?

Olivia is more confused than ever by returning home unannounced and finding out that her husband, Mark had slept with her bestie, Felisha. Upon learning of his infidelity, Olivia turns psychotic, and then departs the country. Meanwhile, Mark struggles with
Kindle Edition, 1st, 192 pages
Published May 16th 2014 by Write House Publications

To ask other readers questions about Drunk In Love 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drunk In Love 2

Dee Cherry
Jun 21, 2015 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban
DIL is starting to become one of my fav series as the content continues to hold my attention, while the storyline unleashes more explosive drama! Felicia has now taken the spot for my all time lowest character....lots of rekindling going on.... On to part 3.
Wilki J
Jun 04, 2014 Wilki J rated it really liked it
They say when your drunk a lot of sober talks come about. Olivia is ready for some answers and her husband and best friend better start talking. But when a kettle calls the pot black, how will she deal with the backlash of it all? Zoe may be laid back but when she gets a bit tipsy with her heart and everyone's past becomes a present issue, how will she handle it?

As the first book, it was mostly fast paced and filled with drama. The character interactions helped the plot to flow and the end reall
Kitani
Jul 03, 2014 Kitani rated it it was amazing
I swear Mark is a typical damn dude! It was alright for him to hold out on his wife and give his all to her jealous best friend but when the table turns he gets mad. He truly is crazy and should've thought about keeping his wife before he got caught up! I just wish Olivia would say the hell with her husband and give Zay a try. Ooohhh Zoe and Dillon. I hope they're able to get over their surprises and actually talk. Rihanna though? Does she have her own secret that she's been keeping?! As for ...more
Carolyn Greene
Jun 29, 2014 Carolyn Greene rated it it was amazing
Great story

I really enjoyed both books! The story kept the reader engaged! The only negative that I'm finding with most of the electronic reads that they have sequels. if the next books is not readily accessible I as the reader loose interest. I have several books that I am anxiously awaiting the release. if I have to wait any longer I will need to read the previous story to remember. I don't know if that is worth it. Hopefully the part 3 doesn't take so long
Penney Gant
May 20, 2014 Penney Gant rated it it was amazing
Just when you think things were going ok. Man I'm loving this series. Still team Zay all the way. Still trying to figure it all out to have his woman, hopefully it didnt back fire on him. Mark has finally open up sexually and mentally wow. Felisha just needs a good ass kick. Zoe and Dillon loving it. Part 3 hurry.
Gloria Lewis Griffin
Nov 03, 2014 Gloria Lewis Griffin rated it really liked it
Drunk In Love 2

This was good. I can't believe Mark or Felisha. How can they catch feelings when they have created the greatest deception. Then they act as if the wrong was done to them. Zay, Olivia, Zoe and Dillion are all building the biggest finale. Hate continuations, but I have already bought Part Three. Definitely recommended.
Pamela D. Collins
Jun 04, 2014 Pamela D. Collins rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Great sequel! I loved the book. It should have been longer. Olivia, Mark and Felisha were definitely going through it!!!!! I did not like the ending........it left you completely hanging and it will be a long wait for part 3.
Antoinette
Jun 01, 2014 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!

Yal done it again what a good story line I can't wait for book 3. I hope Zoe make it in time to get to her sister Olivia and Zay, this book was full of action and drama and deceit. keep up good work. Twice/ Cole
Mamajay
Nov 24, 2014 Mamajay rated it it was amazing
Hot

Wow this book keeps getting better and better so know that cat is out the bag, I hope that Olivia is ok sounds like Mark lost it or was is Zay the one the got shot. Will Dillon and Zoe get together?? This is so good looking for part 3.
Elease B
Dec 29, 2014 Elease B rated it really liked it
Katherine Parsons
Jul 17, 2014 Katherine Parsons rated it it was amazing
Good Read

This book like part 1 is an easy and fun read. it total gets you intrigued by the characters. I really enjoyed this drama. As in the first book, the cliffhanger at the end leaves you wanting more. Anxiously awaiting Drunk in Love 3.
A must read.
Tonia
Feb 08, 2015 Tonia rated it it was amazing
Drunk 2

Olivia played Mark and Felisha ass. Zay knew the right thing to tell her to make her look for the signs. Felisha is a Slit that everyone can get a piece of. Zoe and Dillion need to get the past situation in order before they try and make something work.
Nicci
Aug 19, 2014 Nicci rated it it was amazing
Cole and Tiece

Did you really have to end it this way? Wow, what a page turner..... Good to the very end, cannot wait for part 3. I want Felicia to get what she deserves, Mark needs to get his as well. If he was honest from the beginning, none of this would have happened.
Litisha Jenkins
May 21, 2014 Litisha Jenkins rated it it was amazing
The Bomb

OMG this book is even better than the last one.I read this book in a day and can't wait until the next one.
Marla Adams
Dec 02, 2014 Marla Adams rated it it was amazing
YesYes

Part 2 picked up right where part 1 ended. Very good read. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole book. It's definitely an attention holder. On to part 3. GREAT JOB Tiece
Desirer  Dollar
Mar 27, 2015 Desirer Dollar rated it it was amazing
How could Mark get mad, when he was the one that started the infidelity? If there was honesty in the beginning, things wouldn't have never came to this....smdh.
Renee
Sep 17, 2014 Renee rated it it was amazing
Man that dang Mark was so lowdown and dirty, a baby by his best friend. This story picked right where part 1 left off, it's good and juicy now. Boy Karma is mutha, don't dish it if you can't take.
Teaguem2005
Nov 18, 2014 Teaguem2005 rated it really liked it
Story getting juicier. Olivia is falling for the ol okey doke with those crocodile tears Mark & Felisha let loose
andrea williams
Aug 05, 2014 andrea williams rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Excellent

this was a another good book. I would recommend reading part 1 & 2. I really good all of your books. I am going to start reading part 3 today
MekaHun
Jul 03, 2014 MekaHun rated it it was amazing
Drunk In Love 2 was so so good, these cliff hangers are driving me crazy. Part 3 cant come out soon enough!!!
Leslie
Oct 31, 2014 Leslie rated it it was amazing
A page turner

The author of this book will keep you reading. This is book you won't want to put down. There are some juicy stuff in this book.
Snowie Moffett
May 13, 2015 Snowie Moffett rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I just can't get enough of this book. I'm tingly all over. This series is the business. Great job with this one.
Shontell
Jul 23, 2014 Shontell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG!!!!!! Where is part 3?? I can't wait! Mark has lost his mind. And Felisha is sooo low down smh she will get what's coming to her. I just hate it for the child involved.
Nichole Harris
Jul 17, 2014 Nichole Harris rated it really liked it
Omg!!!

Just as I was getting into the story, it ended. I hate cliff hangers. I hope that the authors don't leave us hanging for long.
Hakima Shorter
Hakima Shorter rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Nicole Baker grant
Nicole Baker grant rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Me'Tova Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Hondrea
Hondrea rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2015
MiMi
MiMi rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Nakia Williams
Nakia Williams rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Double Dose
  • Living for Love and Dying for Loyalty
  • Official Girl (Official Girl #2)
  • Thug Luv 2
  • Stuck On Stupid
  • All I Want Is That Hood Love 2
  • Tell Yo Bitch 2
  • The Lions Den
The author Cole Hart has came out the gate blazing with his pen and in the last two years his name has become international known throughout the urban book industry. In the last eighteen months alone Cole Hart has sold nearly 75,000 ebooks and has signed a deal with SBR Publications/BankrollSquad and has gained national attention. His writing career started in prison in 2001 where he's written ...more
More about Cole Hart...