The Last Deathship Off Antares

The Last Deathship Off Antares

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published December 31st 1989 by Warner Books (NY) (first published December 1988)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Deathship Off Antares, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Deathship Off Antares

Mary JL
Oct 20, 2010 Mary JL rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Sf especially military sf
Shelves: main-sf-fantasy
This is a story of the aftermath of a war of human agains aliens. The narrotor is a prisoner in the deathships the alien Antis have set up as POW ships.

This book was an good, straightt science fiction adventure. It is the type I read a lot of---just general Sf with a good plot.

Not enough uniqueness to get 4 or 5 stars--but enough that if I see another book by this writer I will surely try it.
Jay Sprenkle
My co-worker and I were travelling. He had hit the cheap paperback rack for something to read on the plane. After he finished he brought this book to me and suggested I read it. I looked at the cover and looked over my glasses at him. "No, really" he said.

I wasn't sorry. It's much more interesting than the cover and the title would lead you to believe. To paraphrase the book "the universe is trying to tell you something..."
Bogdan
A great book and an amazing find! I managed to get a copy from an online UK store and I'm really glad I bought it. It was more than I thought it would be
James Turner
James Turner marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014