21 Steps To Happiness (Red Dress Ink Novels)

21 Steps To Happiness (Red Dress Ink Novels)

3.05 of 5 stars 3.05  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Lynn Blanchett's Steps to Happiness:

Step 1: Find a job. (Done! I'm doing PR for hotshot young designer Muriel B. -- which I'm totally unqualified for.)

Step 2: Find a man. (Check! There's a rich, gorgeous man chasing me . . . so what if I find him infinitely less appealing than my charming, possibly gay, French coworker?)

Step 3: Find a translator. (Hmm? I do have that Fr

Published July 1st 2006 by Red Dress Ink

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsThe Paris Wife by Paula McLainDie for Me by Amy PlumMy Life in France by Julia ChildAlmost French by Sarah Turnbull
Best Paris Stories
45th out of 58 books — 102 voters
Slightly Single by Wendy MarkhamSee Jane Date by Melissa SenateMilkrun by Sarah MlynowskiScot On The Rocks by Brenda JanowitzSorcery and the Single Girl by Mindy Klasky
Best Red Dress Ink Books
64th out of 110 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Aisyah Roslan
I think I lost a few brain cells reading this book. wasted my time reading through this.
Susan
This book is not as bad as a lot of people claim it is.
I'd give it a 3.5 stars but we cant do that.
i thought it read well. I did get confused with some of the charactors that the author decided were important to mention but not have a huge part in the book, there seemed to be a lot of them.
Still I thought this bok was good
Melanie
This was one of those books that I've been looking forward to reading and was kind of disappointed with. It could have benefited from a really good editor - there were so many typos I gave up counting, and there were a couple continuity issues that bugged me... I think it could have been so much better if it was just well-edited.
chambejd / Joy
This book was horrible. I think men should not venture into the chick-lit arena. Lynn takes the cake as the worst female lead character. She is shallow and her character was so two dimensional. You could not connect with her or any of the other people in the book. They all made me want to bang my head against the wall.
April Joy Lee
Lynn really annoyed me up to the very end. She seemed so shallow and self-centered. The story could have been great if approached in a different way-- a more likable heroine, perhaps?

I was not satisfied. But it does have its good parts.
Dawn
This was better than I expected. I agree with other reviews that the editing could of been done waaaaay better, but the story was cute and I loved how it had to do with Paris and fashion.....some of my faves! A good introduction to the Red Dress Ink books:)
Cathy
Ideally, I'd give this one two and a half stars (another shout out to finally install such a feature!) but it wasn't good enough for me to earn three.

It was a really fast read, hilarious at times and very sweet at others but just a little too light.
Aparna
Enjoyed the book -- it was funny and managed to keep me interested so much so i didn't keep the book down till the end. Though interesting not in the riveting sort of way.

Good for a single read.

Gina
A good, quick chick-lit read. I needed something that I could put down in a day and this fit the bill. It was cute but in no way the BEST book of this genre I have read.
Kim
This wasn't the best RDI book I ever read, but it was still ok. It lagged a bit in a lot of spots and I found it hard to get really wrapped up in it.
Michelle