Traci on the Spot

Traci on the Spot

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  1 review
Traci Richardson finally finds that special someone--and now she's "really" on the spot!Everyone tell me I should be happy now that Daniel has proposed. He has a good job, he's nice looking and he treats me well. Yep, he's darn near perfect--or so everyone keeps telling me. So why can't I just say "yes?"

And now, enter Morgan. The "last" guy I ever thought I'd fall for. So...more
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury - Silhouette Yours Truly (first published March 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Traci on the Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traci on the Spot

Carrie
This was a re-read for me, from when it first came out in '97. it's a cute & quick read. : )
May 22, 2014
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Mar 14, 2013
Nov 24, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2011
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2011
Marcey Starnes
Marcey Starnes marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2010
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2010
Traci
Traci added it
Sep 06, 2008
Marie Rydzynski-Ferrarella
aka Marie Charles, Marie Michael, Marie Nicole, Marie Ferrarella

Marie Rydzynski was born on March 28 in West Germany to Polish parents. She moved to America at the age of four. For an entire year, Marie and her family explored the eastern half of the country before finally settling in New York.

Marie swears she was born writing, "which must have made the delivery especiall...more
More about Marie Ferrarella...
Dad by Choice (Maitland Maternity, #1) The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #2) Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8) Plain Jane And The Playboy (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock, #1) Protecting His Witness (Cavanaugh Justice, #13) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1515)