Start by marking “Wife-To-Be” as Want to Read:
Wife-To-Be

Wife-To-Be

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"The bridesmaid and the best man" When Serena met Leo Kerslake at a wedding, sparks flew! Wearing a frilly bridesmaid's dress was bad enough, but coping with Leo, the devastatingly attractive best man, was sufficient to make her lose her cool. And then he proposed!

He needed a fiancee--and he was prepared to pay. She was willing to accept--and asked for advance payment! Leo
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Romance 90s (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Wife-To-Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wife-To-Be

Xenia
The heroine of this book Serena Sweetings I found to be very irritating right from the start. She is rude and lacked a sense of diplomacy. The way she talks to the man who owns the company she works for shows a total lack of stupidity and is unprofessional. Later on when she finally admits to herself that she is in love with the hero she allows him to totally go on misunderstanding her when a simple explanation would have cleared things up. The heroine's stupidity is what made this story challen ...more
Marielle ♥ dominus ♥
I really like this story. It is very romantic as in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

And Leo Kerslake is a JERK not asking Serena THE REASONS.

TALKING is always the key.
Lyana
Cheesy.Very disappointing considering this author's high standard.
Bala Khan
Bala Khan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Al
Al marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
BC or Brenda
BC or Brenda marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
Mitza101
Mitza101 marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2011
Mitza101
Mitza101 marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2011
After a haphazard career spent working and travelling around the world, I stumbled into romance writing as a way to fund a PhD. My first book, A Sweeter Prejudice, came out in 1991, and since then I've written a further 59 books, some of which have won awards in the US and the UK.
I live in York, a historic city in the north of England, and waste the best part of my days planning trips away or on
More about Jessica Hart...
Ordinary Girl in a Tiara Hitched! Cinderella's Wedding Wish Newlyweds of Convenience Mr. (Not Quite) Perfect