Start by marking “Brides and Blessings” as Want to Read:
Brides and Blessings

Brides and Blessings

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
FROM MOVIE STAR...TO A PASTOR'S WIFE?Actress Suzann Condry took on a tough role when she traded lives with her twin sister, Holly. Suzann needed to get away from Hollywood...and Holly believed Suzann might find both peace and faith in charming Oak Valley.

"Anything can happen when twin sisters trade lives!"

Could Suzann convince everyone she was the sweet church librarian? E
Published July 15th 2011 by Heinemann Publishing (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Brides and Blessings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brides and Blessings

Kim Headlee
Sometimes opposites attract and sometimes they don't. Author Molly Noble Bull treats us to a glimpse of both realities in the inspirational romance Brides and Blessings. Identical twin sisters, separated since birth, discover life to be anything but a Patty Duke episode when they reunite and decide to switch places for six months in this engaging romp through Hollywood and a rural Texas town.

Mild-mannered, born-again Holly Harmon only has her sister's spiritual welfare in mind when she proposes
Kathryn
I love twin stories, and this one was especially delightful. This is an inspirational romance, in which the small town librarian twin switches places with the Hollywood star twin, and each twin finds unexpected romance in her new life.

This book also contains more of the message of salvation than most of the books in the Love Inspired line, which I liked.
Teresa Slack
This is an older Love Inspired title. I typically read longer fiction, but this book caught my eye. Intrigued by stories with twins and their relationship, and this one does not disappoint. Romance, sibling rivalry and the redemption story. Highly recommended.
Linda Byrne
Linda Byrne marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2012
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Molly Bull
Dec 19, 2007 Molly Bull rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gatehaven The Winter Pearl Sanctuary: First in the Faith of Our Fathers Series Cinderella Texas (The Cattleman Series, #1) The Rogue's Daughter