Start by marking “Her Husband-To-Be” as Want to Read:
Her Husband-To-Be

Her Husband-To-Be

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
The husband inheritance

Deke Oliver was definitely not Danielle's idea of husband material. So it was infuriating that he believed she was trying to manipulate him into marriage. It wasn't her fault their joint inheritance forced them to live under the same roof!

And it was Deke who refused to keep it strictly business--suggesting that since they had to share a home, why not
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Romance 90s (first published February 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Her Husband-To-Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Husband-To-Be

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I don't think I was in the mood to read this book, so it was a slow one for me. Danielle had a tendency to jump to conclusions that I found frustrating. She seemed determined to think the worst of Deke. Of course, at the end, it seems she was right about Deke in one respect, but he realized that his fear of commitment was about to cause him to lose a woman he really loved. That was a bit confusing to me, because he didn't seem like a bad guy. Of course, I didn't really get a real fix on Deke bec ...more
Heather G
Heather G marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Hnou marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
ahare marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Aruna marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Daphne Flore
Daphne Flore marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Spawna added it
Mar 20, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Seema Mehta sharma
Seema Mehta sharma marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Jellica Mercado
Jellica Mercado marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Leigh Michaels
Aug 15, 2012 Leigh Michaels added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2012
Monica marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011
Leigh Michaels is the pseudonym used by LeAnn Lemberger (b. July 27 in Iowa, United States), a popular United States writer of over 85 romance novels. She has published with Harlequin, Sourcebooks, Montlake Romance, Writers Digest Books, and Arcadia Publishing. She teaches romance writing at Gotham Writers' Workshop ( She is the author of On Writing Romance.

When Leigh was fi
More about Leigh Michaels...