Start by marking “Blame It on the Bachelor” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Blame It on the Bachelor

Karen Kendall

Blame It on the Bachelor (All The Groom's Men #2)

3.18 of 5 stars 3.18  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Being led astray never felt better
Banker Kylie Kent is looking for a hookup. Granted, a rehearsal dinner isn't the best place to find a little man-action...until she spots Devon McKee. Devon is all temptation, right down to his melt-your-panties smile that always gets him what--and who--he wants.
And he wants Kylie. But after a scorching encounter, Kylie makes it clear th
Published March 1st 2012 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Blame It on the Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blame It on the Bachelor

Christina
Not a fan. Multiple reasons so I'll list them:

1. He was a complete jackass for the first 100 pages of the book in my opinion. When he stopped being an ass he seemed childish & far from mature enough to have a relationship/run his own business. Despite what the book is telling me, I just don't FEEL like what the book is trying to make me believe is reality. He doesn't even SOUND sexy to me. A man in leather pants, spiky hair, and a gold chain?! The way he's described just sounds like a bad ch
Ahh, I hate giving one star but I really didn't like this book. This is the first category novel that I have read so that may have been the issue. I realize with category the plot is going to be tight and the writing will be heavy on dialogue and low on flowery prose, but I think I didn't enjoy it more because of the characterization of the H/h. Dev was completely undesirable (leather pants and a gold chain, come on...the 80's called and want their style back). Even Kylie's description of Dev as ...more
Jasey
Suze
An Ok read, bit of a 'reformed rake' plot with Devon having been the veritable bad boy rocker and still clinging to his leather pants 10 yrs later. Kylie is a good girl, recently out of a relationship with the seemingly perfect Jack - but she's just coming to realise he was too perfect.
Dev and Kylie have a tempestuous relationship that is quite fun as Dev fights to be taken seriously and not judged on previous behaviour.
Golder-Mier
I loved this book! It was funny, it made me chuckle and the characters were awesome. Dev was so different from the typical heroes, and his personality was so cool. I also liked Kylie, who was strong and messed up and relatable. The story did not get boring, I did not skip pages and I was never disillusioned by the romance. Awesome! Much better than the first book of the series.
Shanelle
It's been a while since I laughed quite so much. I love the way these characters are protrayed honestly, even bumbling, 'cause let's face we all bumble our way through romance. The characters are down-to-earth real people, with real flaws and real hang ups, just like the rest of us.
And in my view, a man who can be honest about who and what he is is a keeper.
Sheryl
Dev... half Irish, Half Cuban, ex rockstar...me likey VERY MUCH!! That man has some "skills" all right *simultaneously waggles eyebrows and fans herself* !!! I'm seriously enjoying this series (All the Grooms Men) from Harlequin Blaze and Ms. Kendall...can't wait for the last book which i guessing will be about Pete...
Agathajross
I didn't like the beginning page. But kept going and it got better. I didn't like the description of Aunt Mildred's hairdo in the middle of him seeing the woman of his dreams.

However parts of the book were funny esp the goldfish incident.
Nancy
I enjoyed reading this book. If asked for a favorite character it would be Dev. He isn't allowing his naughty past to cloud his future!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: All the Groom's Men
Category: Passion
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Alex Miller
Alex Miller is currently reading it
Jun 18, 2015
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Lesley Cuaycong
Lesley Cuaycong marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Kim
Kim added it
Apr 26, 2015
Roxana
Roxana marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Megan Scott
Megan Scott marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Karen Kendall is the author of many disasters and nine romantic comedies. She grew up in Austin, Texas, and credits her early interest in writing to several teachers and her mother, a professor of comparative literature.

A graduate of Smith College, Karen studied the mysteries of modern and contemporary art before enrolling in a masters program in Museum Education, with the aim of teaching children
More about Karen Kendall...

All The Groom's Men (3 books)
  • Borrowing a Bachelor
  • Bringing Home a Bachelor
First Date (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #1) Take Me If You Can (ARTemis, Inc. #1) First Dance (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #3) Take Me Two Times (ARTemis, Inc. #2) Take Me for a Ride (ARTemis, Inc. #3)