Start by marking “Finding Hope” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Finding Hope

Brenda Coulter

Finding Hope

Dr. Charles Hartman didn't need anyone-being a doctor took up most of his time. Besides, he'd learned what all women were after: a doctor husband and his family's money.

But after crashing into his life-and his car-in the hospital parking lot, college student Hope Evans had taken on an unlikely mission: to bring out the "nice guy" in Charles. He'd simply helped her out a bi
Published May 23rd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published July 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Hope

Janine
Oct 26, 2013 Janine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Finding Hope" by Brenda Coulter was a refreshing and emotional book that I was hooked on from the moment I picked up the book.

I found the whole book to be quite refreshing. Often I read books as small as the Love Inspired books pretty much non stop, with stops for the needed things like answering phones/dinner and so on, there are only a few that I can recall that I have put everything else on hold for a few hours to enjoy a book. I was laughing so hard at times that I had to reread paragraphs
Jessica
Apr 27, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding Hope is an awesome story of faith, hope, love, acceptance, redemption..oh, I could go on and on. I could also drone about technicalities such as the fluidity of the story, and how alive and believable the characters were. But those things will only hinder me from expressing my admiration on the author for writing such a refreshing, heartwarming and inspirational novel.
Janet Valonis
Jan 26, 2016 Janet Valonis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. Hope's faith and unwavering friendship to Charles is representive of Christ's love for us.
Christ never gives up and keeps calling to us to come to Him.
Nicole Trott
Apr 04, 2014 Nicole Trott rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had me sucked in. Despite the fact that I am not a christian, I was emotionaly tied by the faith, love and path to redemption.
MommaNeena
Aug 26, 2013 MommaNeena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished reading "Her Minnesota Man" by Brenda Coulter and I had to have more of this writer, it was soooo good. Finding Hope was just as good if not better, different, but similar in the reasons that made me love both. Great characters and great stories that bring the Christian walk to life...
Melody Cox
Jun 30, 2013 Melody Cox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an excellent book. I loved everything about it. It was heartwarming to watch how God worked through this young woman and the love that flowed out of her at all times.
It was also amazing to see the dramatic changes in Charlie when he found Christ.
Loved it!!!!
R
Dec 04, 2013 R rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet romance. It has a wonderful story of love and the struggle to overcome personal conflict. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will gladly reread it.
Lynnea
Apr 22, 2009 Lynnea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Great book! Easy and a bit cheesy and predictable but I loved it anyway! I also bawled like a baby and had swollen eyes the next day.
Chris G
Jan 09, 2013 Chris G rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. Free spirited girl meets stuffy doctor. Funny, light, tender and emotional story. It's on my keeper shelf.
Bonnie
Sep 01, 2013 Bonnie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has enough depth, romance, Christian threads and spunk to read again and again. Loved it!!
Nameemelissa
Oct 24, 2013 Nameemelissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is really lovely , cliché, yes but still very good.
Jen  Kennington
May 09, 2011 Jen Kennington rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book.
Cws
YAI-Cou
LL
LL rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Karen L. McFarland
Karen L. McFarland rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Kaye Hammond
Kaye Hammond marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Hawra Alsabri
Hawra Alsabri marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Kyleigh
Kyleigh marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Karen  Pictou
Karen Pictou marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Merlinda
Merlinda marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Brandi Moriarty
Brandi Moriarty marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Judy Knox
Judy Knox rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Josee
Josee rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
Tiff
Tiff marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Carlean Bacot
Carlean Bacot marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Peggy Pitts
Peggy Pitts marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
  • Hosea's Bride
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Promise Forever
  • The Courage to Dream
  • Loving Tenderness
  • Loving Constance (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)
  • And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2)
  • Rainbow's End
  • Be My Neat-Heart
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • Soldier Daddy (Wings of Refuge #5)
  • My So Called Love Life
  • Military Daddy (Mounted Color Guard, #2)
  • A Handful of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 2, #4)
  • A Mommy in Mind
Brenda Coulter lives somewhere in the Midwestern U.S. with the hunk o' burnin' love she married way back in 1975. Having successfully brought up two boys (they chew with their mouths closed and they always remember to say thank you), Brenda now makes up love stories, spends far too much money and time on her cottage-style flower garden, and endeavors to wait patiently for grandchildren.

To read lon
More about Brenda Coulter...