Start by marking “The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book: Delicious, Nutritious & Super-Fast Meals in 15 Minutes or Less. All Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories.” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book Delicious, Nutritious & Super-Fast Meals in 15 Minutes Or Less. All Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories. In our fast paced way of life, healthy, balanced and nutritious meals are often the first thing to be compromised. "I haven't got time to cook," "I'll eat on the go" or "I'll skip lunch and eat later" are just some of the excuses ...more
Published April 1st 2014 by Bell & MacKenzie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book

Anne Wright
Sep 09, 2014 Anne Wright rated it liked it
Shelves: cookery
The Skinny 15 minute meals by Cooknation

3 stars only because it isn't what I wanted or expected

I was mistaken in this book I expected Jamie Oliver's book silly me.

I love cooking and making wonderful meals for my hubby and I was looking for something that was new and fresh. It is but as I say not what I was expecting.

The book is full of recipes that require little cooking, hence the 15 minute thing. they look good and tasty.

William Nye
William Nye rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016