Start by marking “Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Lost Cult (Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #2)” as Want to Read:
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Lost Cult (Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #2)

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Lost Cult (Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #2)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  8 reviews
While on a mission for the CIA to recover stolen Iraqi artifacts, Lara Croft narrowly escapes death–only to be thrown headlong into her next action-packed adventure.

After destroying years of his research on the ancient Méne cult, archaeologist Professor Frys is murdered by an unknown assassin. Lara Croft knows her colleague must have stumbled upon a dangerous secret–and s
Published August 3rd 2004 by Del Rey

To ask other readers questions about Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lara Croft, Tomb Raider

James Caterino
This entertaining, addictive, fast-paced short novel far exceeded my expectations. Author E.E. Knight takes Lara Croft into the format with a smooth, functional, workman-like prose that take us into the action.

This novel has an irresistible storyline. But I have to confess I am a sucker for “Lost Cult” type plots ala “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”, “Young Sherlock Holmes”, or the type of story you might find in just about any “Conan” or “Tarzan” story. But truly Knight makes the most of
Stephen
I love Tomb Raider, and this set of books is a fun read. We pick up with Lara slowly being dragged into looking for her old boarding school roommate. A young lady who has spent her life trying to be just like Lara. This leads Lara into conflict with the Menes cult and to eventually taking them down. Along for the ride is Borg, an extreme sports character who has lost both of his arms in an accident and now has replacement arms.

This book is a fun read and refers to events in the previous book, ho
Amelia
Derek Brown
This series was a lot of fun for fans of Lara and her adventures.
An Odd1
**** "The Lost Cult" by E.E.Knight is based on Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Lara helps mountain climber Borg try to rescue his beloved and her former friend, now entangled in an evil cult. Explosives, fighting, running, daring, and exciting locales culminate in confrontation with telepathic aliens. I prefer to stick with the evil human, but perhaps hypnotic artifacts and wierd beasties are necessary to the series. I do not know because this was the first book I read but I am a sucker for this strong ...more
Jirka Ludvar
Druhý díl trilogie příhod Lary Croft mezi TR4 a AoD. Změna autora je prakticky nepostřehnutelná, pořád tu máme naši milovanou Laru a její arzenál vybavení, se kterým zdolává nevšední nástrahy.
Anne Marshall
I liked Borg a lot and the book was funny and true to the characters.
Antonio Christopher Hehir
An enjoyable, guilty pleasure.
Lůca
Lůca marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
sabra
sabra marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Rose Dawson
Rose Dawson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Tony
Tony added it
Jan 01, 2015
Sander
Sander marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Charl
Charl marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Rohit
Rohit marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Em
Em marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
David Williamson
David Williamson marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Dana Hndrth
Dana Hndrth marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Amulet of Power (Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #1)
  • Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
  • Artifacts Volume 1
  • Supergirl, Vol. 2: Girl in the World
  • Supergirl, Vol. 3: Sanctuary
  • Witchblade Compendium Volume 1
  • Fable: Blood Ties
  • Dragon Age, Volume 1
  • Fable: Edge of the World
  • Target (Vicky Peterwald, #1)
  • Sea of Sorrows (Guild Wars, #3)
  • Imaro
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • The Norton Anthology of American Literature, Package 2: Volumes C, D, and E
  • Lord of Souls (The Elder Scrolls, #2)
  • Ico: Castle in the Mist
  • Darkness Weaves
  • 24 Declassified: Vanishing Point

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (3 books)
  • Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Amulet of Power (Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #1)
  • Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Man of Bronze (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider #3)
Dragon Champion (Age of Fire #1) Way of the Wolf (Vampire Earth #1) Choice of the Cat (Vampire Earth #2) Tale of the Thunderbolt (Vampire Earth #3) Valentine's Rising (Vampire Earth #4)