Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography

Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  4 reviews
It’s the latest and hottest technique, made possible only through digital. High Dynamic Range photography is the process of taking several pictures of a scene at various exposures, then merging them into one file. So the entire photo can look crisp and detailed, from highlights to midtones to shadows—and photographers needn’t sacrifice any part of their image. And the best...more
Published May 6th 2008 by Pixiq

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography

MJ
A fantastic introduction to the techniques associated with HDR photography. Based upon the responses I've received from even my first attempts at HDR following the book's tutorials, the book was well worth the purchase price.
Sharada Prasad CS
This book is a great resource on HDR photography. I use HDR for very conventional shots. But I learned about using HDRs for shoot interiors, shooting artefacts using flash in different angles etc.

The book helps one understand different software and most importantly the settings. I love the breadth and depth of HDR related concepts covered in the book!
Shari
I'm trying to learn this technique right now. It's very interesting. I have a camera and the software to do it with so I might as well figure it out!

***update***
This book is an excellent resource and training tool for HDR photography. I highly recommend investing in this book if you are really interested in this photography technique.
Hali Sowle
A good description and overview of what HDR is and many good tips about how to do it. Included are examples from the four major players in HDR tonemapping with illustrations and tips on what settings affect what results. A good starting and intermediate photographers interested in HDR.
Hannu Kokko
Hannu Kokko marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Marie Routledge
Marie Routledge is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2014
Guernsey Zoo
Guernsey Zoo marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Mark Johnson
Mark Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Teresa
Teresa added it
May 17, 2014
Chad Young
Chad Young marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Martin Hoven
Martin Hoven marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Manual De Fotografia De Alto Rango Dinamico/ Complete Guide To High Dynamic Range Digital Photography (Spanish Edition)