Start by marking “Hearts in Vegas” as Want to Read:
Hearts in Vegas

Hearts in Vegas

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  14 reviews
"You're not going into this alone."

P.I. Frances Jefferies is the perfect person to slip into Las Vegas's underworld to recover a priceless necklace. With her elite investigative skills, not to mention her jewel-thief past, she knows she can get the job done. That is, until a sexy stranger gets in her way.

Braxton Morgan's past is as secretive as her own. There's so much abo
Published July 1st 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Hearts in Vegas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts in Vegas

Kate Vale
Perhaps because magicians, pick-pockets and jewel thieves don't thrill me, I had trouble getting into this story, about Frances Jefferies, now a PI, and Braxton Morgan, a security consultant, teaming up to bring down Russians who have stolen some valuable historic coins and who are after a famous necklace.

Neither character was as fully fleshed out as I would have liked, and the efforts of Frances and Brax to catch the thieves without losing their own lives in the process didn't feel realistic.

If
Talor Pickering
Hearts in Vegas by Colleen Collins is the third book in the private eyes in Las Vegas Harlequin Superromance series, but all these books can be read as stand alone books. Hearts In Vegas is all about forgiveness learning to trust yourself and your instincts after letting those you love down. When Frances and Braxton are flung together in sin city, both feat mixing business with pleasure but sometimes when you have an Adam Levine lookalike standing in front of you the only thing you can do is ope ...more
Merisha28
Heart in Vegas by Colleen Collins
Print Length: 384 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Superromance; Large Print edition (July 1, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

My Review~~
I received this book in exchange for a honest review from Jean Book Nerd.
I love the romantic cover. I really loved this book. I didn't know if the author could top the second book Sleepless in Las Vegas, but the author has surpassed my expectations with this one. It is a mystery romance that is a fast paced read. Braxton is
Kristine Pierce
"Hearts in Vegas" is Colleen Collins' third “private eyes in Las Vegas” Harlequin Superromance (the first being The Next Right Thing, March 2013, and the second Sleepless in Las Vegas, December 2013).

I have read and reviewed Sleepless in Las Vegas and was truly enamored with the story and couldn't resist to write another review for Ms. Collins' third book in this series.

Braxton and Frances’s story is about two people who once failed the ones they love, and whose priorities include earning back t
Judy
Hearts in Vegas by Colleen Collins
Frances Jefferies is on the right side of the law these days even if it looks like she is on the wrong side. Her newest job is a big one...recovering a very old and priceless necklace. She needs to be careful and keep her mind on her work, not her handsome bodyguard. One slip-up can mean five years of hell to pay.

Braxton Morgan has turned his life around, he’s no longer the playboy with the expensive pad and car. When he’s hired to spy on an old enemy...he gets
Tima
Frances is a P.I. for an insurance company and is going under cover to investigate some coin and jewelry thefts. While undercover she meets Braxton, her body guard assigned to her by the man she is investigating. His past is a secret and she can't tell the truth about hers. So how are two people ever supposed to get to know each other if both of their current lives are a lie?

I just reviewed the first book in this series and enjoyed it. So I was looking forward to reading this one. The plot is mo
Michele Hocking
Hearts in Vegas is the first book I have read from this series, but after reading it I am very interested in reading the others. What I liked most about it was that it never seemed like the main purpose of the book was to tell a love story. A lot of times with romance novels, there is the love story aspect, and then a little bit of a back story that justifies it being a book. But with “Hearts in Vegas”, it was more like a mystery novel with romance. The story itself was intriguing and held my at ...more
Sheila Kell
Hearts in Vegas by Colleen Collins

I won this book, but am under no obligation to provide a review.

Hearts in Vegas by Colleen Collins is the third book, a stand-alone, in her private eyes series. In Hearts in Vegas PI Frances Jefferies knows she can recover a priceless jewel. Then, Braxton Morgan gets in the way and she finds mixing business with pleasure can be a detriment to her accomplishing her goal.

I wasn’t able to read the book when I received it, but when I started reading, I couldn’t put it down. I thoroughly enjoyed thi
Beth  (Curling Up With A Good Book)
Tiffany's Review:
I thought I was going to be reading a sappy love story....boy was I wrong! This book was full of mystery, suspense and of course romance! Frances had lost her way as a teenager and began a life of crime. Once she was caught she changed her ways. Braxton had also left his family for the fast life style Vegas could offer. Only to return home again after he realized he was involved with a bunch of criminals. Their criminal past lead them right into each other's arms! Will they be
Sabrina
This is not my usual type of book I read. I like paranormal mixed in with my romance but with that said I really enjoyed this book and have added Colleen to my must buy list.

This is the third book in Colleen’s Private Eyes in Las Vegas and this is just as good as the first two books. I am completely hooked on this series and Colleen’s writing. She blends romance and mystery so well together even though it has no paranormal aspects in it which is my usual type of book. The characters are well ro
Karen Docter
I really do enjoy Colleen Collins' stories! They're always rich with detail and romance.

Heroine, Frances Jefferies starts her PI career from a bad place and is trying to make amends for past poor decisions. I loved the flaws in her character, but also enjoyed her determination to make it right no matter what. I've loved PIs since my old Mike Hammer reads and am fascinated by how they think and operate. Frances is a fun addition to my list.

I liked Braxton Morgan, too. His motivations are solid an
Harlequin Books
"Collins crafts a fun plot and lots of action to make the read fly by. Brax and Frances both have just the right amount of insecurities and sexual tension, and the addition of a few quirky characters adds a bit of extra depth to the story" (RT Book Reviews). 4 stars
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Maddalena
Maddalena marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Patricia Mccammon
Patricia Mccammon marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
William F Sullivan
William F Sullivan marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Angieleigh
Angieleigh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Shadow Side
  • Cinderman
  • Missing
  • French Twist
  • Facing Fear (S.A.S.S., #2)
  • Every Waking Moment
  • The Return
  • River of Eden
  • While You Were Dead
  • Chosen Prey
  • How to Be a Million Pound Mum: By Starting Your Own Business
  • Tactical Strike (Bagram Special Ops, #2)
  • The Comeback of Conn MacNeill (Sweet Home, Carolina, #3; MacNeill Brothers, #2)
  • Suite Seduction (Harlequin Temptation, #810)
  • Her Secret Affair
  • The Firebrand (Highland Treasure, #3)
  • Nobody Does It Better
  • Van Laven Chronicles: Throne of Novoxos
Colleen Collins is an award-winning author who’s written several dozen novels for Harlequin and Dorchester, including two indie-published mysteries, The Ungrateful Dead and its sequel, The Zen Man, as well as three nonfiction indie books, Secrets of a Real-Life Female Private Eye, How Do Private Eyes Do That? and How to Write a Dick: A Guide for Writing Fictional Sleuths from a Couple of Real-Life ...more
More about Colleen Collins...
The Zen Man Sleepless in Las Vegas Shock Waves (Harlequin Blaze #354)(Sex On The Beach) The Next Right Thing Salah Pasangan (Right Chapel, Wrong Couple)