The Snow White Bride (Jewels of Kinfairlie, #3)

The Snow White Bride (The Jewels of Kinfairlie #3)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  258 ratings  ·  11 reviews
In the final book of Delacroix's playful and sexy medieval Jewels of Kinfairlie romance trilogy, the Kinfairlie sisters ask Lady Eleanor to wed their brother, Alexander. Eleanor agrees, expecting only to save herself from danger--not to fall in love. Original.
Mass Market Paperback, 432 pages
Published November 1st 2005 by Grand Central Publishing (first published February 24th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Snow White Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Snow White Bride

Leslee
One of my biggest pet peeves is when authors forget the names of their characters. No matter how minor there should be a check on all names. Suddenly a child went from being Mairi to Megan. Even if it was just one time someone should have caught that!

As for the plot--blerg. I hated Alexander from the first book, he's spineless.

But other than the characters and the name change I thought the writing of this series pretty good. And there were no crazy, completely out of time references that I noti...more
Susan
Good book.
Mindy
Still not as good as the first. Got sick of the lies that keep the characters apart. Just a stupid premis for a storyline. Not even any good reasons for lying, just crap! Will not read any more in this series.
Michelle
This was a decent read. Eleanor & Alexander were good characters, yet there were too many "big misunderstandings" due to Eleanor's deceptions. The action & mystery almost played out like a "B" movie.
Diana
Lady Eleanor, who has suffered two abusive marriages and is pursued by a greedy in-law, marries Alexander.

Good book. Some parts are hard to read, others are re-readable. Good humor.
Alanna Mooney
See here for my review of the entire Jewels Of Kinfairlie series: http://www.celticbutterfly.co.uk/2012...
Molly Plant
It was ok. I felt that the characters were not the smartest. I really did like the love aspect and that he loved Eleanor with all his heart.
wanda flanagan
I loved this book the whole series is just fabulous.I would love to see what happens to the younger sisters in this seris.
Rebecca
Quite enjoyable. I loved the playfulness of the characters and the simple joy of the book. fun.
Paula
Another Awesome book by claire Lovely read, she is some story teller.
Marsha Stapleton
Marsha Stapleton marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Aug 20, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Holly Rusak
Holly Rusak marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Dianna Lester
Dianna Lester marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jul 31, 2014
Mary Jo Barnes
Mary Jo Barnes marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Jul 23, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Regina Butler
Regina Butler marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
  • Celtic Shores (Celtic Steel, #2)
  • A Knight's Vengeance (Knight's, #1)
  • Highlander in Disguise (Lockhart Family #2)
  • Lady Be Bad (Merry Widows, #3)
  • The Bedeviled Heart (The Highland Heather and Hearts Scottish Romance Series, #2)
  • Violet (Flower, #1)
  • Wild Angel
  • Liberty for Paul (Scandalous Sisters #2)
  • A Kiss of Fate (Guardians, #1)
  • An Unmistakable Rogue (Rogues Club, #3)
  • The Mercenary's Bride
  • Wicked (Medieval Trilogy, #3)
  • Snake in the Grass (Good Gods, #2)
  • Winter's Wrath: Sacrifice  (Winter's Saga, #3)
  • The Third Son
  • Maiden's Veil
  • Rowena Through the Wall
  • The Warrior's Maiden
New York Times bestselling author Claire Delacroix sold her first book in 1992, an historical romance called THE ROMANCE OF THE ROSE. Since then, she has published over forty romance novels and novellas, and has also been published under the names Claire Cross and Deborah Cooke. She has an honours degree in history, with a focus on medieval studies. She is an avid reader of medieval vernacular lit...more
More about Claire Delacroix...
The Beauty Bride (Jewels of Kinfairlie, #1) To Weave a Web of Magic (Samaria Chronological Order #3.5) The Queen in Winter The Princess (Bride Quest, #1) The Rose Red Bride (Jewels of Kinfairlie, #2)