Start by marking “Overexposed” as Want to Read:

Overexposed

For five years, Leah has been known as the fame whore who screwed Kevin Grayson, son of Hollywood royalty, as a step up the ladder to stardom and then maliciously exposed footage of their most intimate moments to the world. Only Leah knows Kevin is the guilty one, using the public sympathy to advance his career and breaking her heart in the process.

Leah isn’t naïve anymore
196 pages
Published May 30th 2014 (first published May 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Overexposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overexposed

Vanessa
4 Overexposed Stars!!

This is another author that is climbing the ranks on my favorites list. A great go-to when you're in the mood for a great New Adult read!

I loved Leah and Kevin's story. It follows their love story over half a decade of ups, downs, love, and heartache. I adore a good second chance romance and this is a truly beautiful one. It pulled on my heart strings more than once.

I really would have loved an epilogue and a certain aspect of the ending, I thought, could have been a bit m
Lindsay
I freely admit that I love romances that take place in Hollywood or have a (fictional) famous actor in them. There’s just something about them that call to me. Maybe it’s all the crushes I had on my favorite actors as a kid. ;)

But whatever the reason, I do love them. So when I first saw this book, I knew I had to read it. I wasn’t the least disappointed. I loved every moment of it.

I found it intriguing, right off the bat. Four and a half years later, and Leah is still dealing with the fallout
Melissa
Jun 02, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 - "golden" - stars!

I enjoyed this book. It was a quick and easy read that left me smiling.

Leah is the owner of The Retreat, a coffee shop/wine bar, that's known for its celebrity clientele. Four and a half years ago, Leah was thrown into the spotlight when a few sex tapes of her and her celebrity boyfriend, Kevin, were leaked to the media. Kevin was known for his role on a teen show and his famous father, but he wanted to make a name for himself and take on more serious roles.

The tapes catapul
Sheryl
The fact that NOTHING happened to the person that ruined both their lives, IRRITATED me SOOOOOOOOOO much, that I wanted to throw my iPad at the wall... HARD!!!!
Ceri
Jun 08, 2014 Ceri rated it really liked it
This review was first posted on Babblings of a Bookworm http://babblingsofabookworm.blogspot....

This book starts five years back with barista/wannabe actress Leah on a dream holiday in the south of France with her friend, Cassie, Cassie’s boyfriend – Hollywood star Kevin Grayson, and Leah’s boyfriend Joey. It’s pretty obvious that Leah has feelings for Kevin and that her relationship with Joey is fizzling out. We come back to the present and find out something has gone badly wrong for Leah. She
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Copy given by publisher via Netgalley for an honest review

I had a great time reading this book, it was well written and I loved the characters. Overall this was an amazing book. The characters had sparks flying off the pages. I read it in one day,I just couldn't put it down.

Leah and Kevin meet through friends. They became close friends overtime and that relationship turned into something much more than friendship. When something awful happens they don't communicate and things go bad, both blam
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
Jun 08, 2014 Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle rated it really liked it
Recommended to Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle by: Nicole
Shelves: netgalley
3.5

I gotta say, my history, of late, with books read via Netgalley has been like my acceptance rate with them, 50-50, that is. With that in mind, I then tend to dive in with a bit of hesitation, wondering if the next read will disappoint again (glass half-empty much?). I prefer it that way though because then, I end nicely surprised when I end up liking a book.

Which is what happened with this one, yay! It's a story about 2nd chances, which I enjoy. I admit I was worried the first few pages beca
Maria
Jun 01, 2014 Maria rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
3,5 stars

I felt a little a bit of weird reading this. I felt it was a book between Noelle Adams towards more to Clare Kent actually.

But as always it was fun to read. and I think it would worked better for me, as preparing my self, if this was released under Claire Kent pen name!

Kudos This woman knows for sure how to write sex scenes
ChuCha
Jun 06, 2014 ChuCha rated it it was amazing
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

For five years, Leah had to suffer from the personal attacks from the media, malicious teasing from the male population and heartache. She was painted in bad light when footage of their most intimate moment came into the world, while Kevin got the public sympathy. She thought it was him who put it out for the world to see – he ruined her trust. He was the guilty one and yet she was the one suffering from the consequen
Lynn
Mar 30, 2015 Lynn added it
Shelves: safety-gang-safe
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Standalone/series: Stand alone
Cliffhanger?: (view spoiler)
Cursing?: Yes
Descriptive Sex?: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex Between H/h With OW/OM?:(view spoiler)
Contains Cheating?: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
Overall Chemistry: good
Overall Couple's Rootablity: good
HEA/HFN/etc Ending: (view spoiler)
1st/2nd/3rd Person
Kame
May 31, 2014 Kame rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Five years ago Leah thought she had it all; she was with Kevin a sexy actor that she loved enjoyed her job and had a few auditions for small parts. Then it all came crashing down. She was vilified by the tabloids and it seems no one will forget. She is approached with a concept to give her the publicity she needs for the opening of her new restaurant and a bump in Kevin's PR would help him since his last movie was a bomb. It would be great for business but what about her heart?

Leah is the
ies
Jun 26, 2014 ies rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
hihihihi... suka, mba Noelle ini emang konfliknya ringan dan sweeettttt banget XD

5 th yang lalu, Leah dan Kevin temenan. Kevin ini pacar temen sekamar nya Leah pas kuli, dan Leah sendiri jg punya pacar, tapi pada akhirnya temennya Leah malah jadian sama pacar Leah dan Leah sama Kevin. Mereka saling mencintai dan berbahagia. Kevin ini bintang film muda dan bapaknya jg aktor kawakan yg sukses, di kuntit paparazzi ude biasa lah. Masalah timbul ketika sex video tape mereka b2 beredar di dunia maya,
Jeannie Zelos
Jun 02, 2014 Jeannie Zelos rated it really liked it
Overexposed, Noelle Adams.
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
I liked this novel, it’s an uncomplicated, sexy, fun read. sometimes I want deep, dark drama, vampires and shifters, and sometimes I need something easy to read. That was this book yesterday.
Leah – she’s lovely, I liked her right from the first, shy and sweet and loyal to her friends, and she’s keen not to take advantage of Kevin’s offer to help her career. That’s was great to see, and it was pretty clear too that although Kevin w
Kanae
Jun 02, 2014 Kanae rated it really liked it
First let me say, this was such a cute book. Not too heavy and not too dark. No kidnapping. No weird fetishes. It's simply a love story about Leah and Kevin Grayson, and I loved every moment of it.

description

Their story was told both in the past and present tense, and was it wrong that I cared more about the past than the present? =) No really, my favorite part about Overexposed was watching Leah and Kevin fall in love for the very first time in the South of France and over s'mores. BTW…I’m secretly wishin
Dana
Sep 02, 2016 Dana rated it did not like it
*copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*
Overexposed

The writing was a big off-putting, like the story is being told by an observer (and not a very good one at that), thus making us second-hand observers also, which doesn’t make me feel very connected with the characters.
Though in the beginning I did find find myself wondering what happens next, it was more because I was intrigued by what Kevin’s story might’ve been.

The story is a bit of a cliché, something goes wrong in
Sassy Southern Book Affair
Oct 06, 2014 Sassy Southern Book Affair rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

Review: Kevin and Leah's story starts almost five years ago, when they were on a trip in the French Riviera with their significant others. Leah seems to be the first authentic person that Kevin has come across in a while, as he was born and raised in the LA/Hollywood lifestyle. You see pretty quickly that they have a connection, even though they are both with different people. The story then fast forwards to the present when you realize that Kevin betrayed Leah in the worst way possib
Jessica ~ Sassy Southern Book Affair
4.5 Stars!

Kevin and Leah's story starts almost five years ago, when they were on a trip in the French Riviera with their significant others. Leah seems to be the first authentic person that Kevin has come across in a while, as he was born and raised in the LA/Hollywood lifestyle. You see pretty quickly that they have a connection, even though they are both with different people. The story then fast forwards to the present when you realize that Kevin betrayed Leah in the worst way possible - he t
The Bookish Chick
May 31, 2014 The Bookish Chick rated it liked it
Shelves: romance

Leah isn’t naïve anymore. She’s given up on romance, and she’ll do whatever necessary to prove she hasn’t been defeated. So when she needs another sh
***Cheryl***
Jun 24, 2014 ***Cheryl*** rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley

This was my first book by Noelle Adams and I really enjoyed it.
The story is about Leah and Kevin. Kevin is an up and coming Hollywood star and meets Leah through mutual friends. The story is told present to past chapters. Leah and Kevin dated for a short while but spilt when sex video’s of them leaked, both blaming each other for the leaking, shattering the love and relationship they were building. In the present Leah agree to go on holiday with Kevin to drill up some publicity for her
Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 06, 2014 Red Cheeks Reads rated it really liked it
This is the first novel I have read by Noelle Adams and I must say that I really enjoyed it. The book is unique in the perspective and narrations. It goes from past to present and back again, and changes points of view between Leah and Kevin.

The book opens on vacation in the French Riviera with a foursome (2 couples) enjoying graduation and career changes. The reader can sense that the couples are “consciously uncoupling”,to steal a term from Ms. Paltrow, and are going to return home with change
Karina Ramirez
3.5 Picturesque stars!

Kevin and Leah dated five years ago, and ended things when a VERY private moment of theirs was made its way to the media. Doesn't help that Kevin's dad was a legendary movie star and Kevin was following in his footsteps either. Both believing the other published the video, Leah to advance her acting career and Kevin to get the sympathy vote.

Now five years later the two need each other's help. With the opening of Leah's new celebrity frequented restaurant and Kevin's next ro
Callixta
Jun 08, 2014 Callixta rated it liked it

Pas un mois sans la sortie d’une petite gourmandise de Noelle Adams . La voilà qui revient avec une jolie romance qui est ^peut-être moins solide que d’autres mais qui touche tout autant que les autres.

Cette fois, elle va nous conter l’histoire d’un couple séparé quelques années plus tôt par une sordide histoire. Kevin est un acteur débutant qui a commencé pourtant très jeune comme enfant star et se lance maintenant dans une carrière adulte qu’il essaye de
Jessica
See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

I don't think it's possible to pick up one of these books without falling for the story and the characters. It's like, seriously, every single time I fall. With these two, you can't help yourself.

Leah and Kevin both don't trust each other because they think that the other one was responsible for leaking a sex tape. Years later, they're pulling this crazy stunt--pretending to be together again to fool the world. Of cours
Sobia
I picked this up sort of randomly, and just started reading with very little thought really....and I have to say, Overexposed was a bit disappointing, I'm not sure what it was, just a few things didn't make sense, like the bad guy, who I thought was sorta obvious...but the bad guys' reasoning was sorta ridiculous. Also why the particular bad guy worked with who he/ she worked with, was never explained.

And how the bad guy could do (view spoiler)is b
Kanoko
May 31, 2014 Kanoko rated it really liked it
Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author for having won a giveaway and with no strings attached. This did not colour my views in any way.

Leah's strength of character really makes this book for me. And maybe that's just her going through the motions, but that she hasn't let the scandal stop herself from living (only from enjoying life's greater pleasures, ahem) is admirable. Kevin is clearly into her, and that's truly sexy. Rebuilding trust and their relationship takes hard work and
Ava
May 31, 2014 Ava rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley
3, 5ish to a close 4 stars up to a new light.

A new light, this story was different. The characters and emotions were differently built up, it was the same for the style. The style was slightly different. It felt Noelle Adams/Claire Kent but it wasn't the usual one. I haven't read all her books. But lets say out of 10, I have 9 and out of 9 I have read 8.
I enjoyed all her books, liked them all I different levels, some more some less.
This one was different, a new direction. As always a novella
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Jun 09, 2014 Emily (Mrs B's Books) rated it it was amazing
** Copy provided by Netgalley and Noelle Adams for an honest review**

I think that this was the raunchiest book i've read by Noelle Adams.

It starts five years in the past where both Leah and Kevin have other partners but are getting closer as friends. It then alternates from present to past to see how and why they got together and how things blew up in their face.

Both have emotional scars from their past especially Leah who was completely broken when private images were splashed around of her and
Christi
Jan 29, 2015 Christi rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Leah and Kevin's story starts in the past with a snippet from a fun friend filled vacation. We begin to see the beginning of what could be a beautiful relationship when BAM! we jump ahead 5 years to what is now a bitter connection. What once seemed to be a lovely relationship was subjected to a form of betrayal that is hard to look past.

After a sex tape scandal 4 1/2 years ago tore them apart, Kevin and Leah are once again headed on vacation together, yet this one is being put under the microsc
Casey
*Copy provided by Patchwork Press via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

Actual rating: 2.5 stars

Not a favorite of mine from Noelle Adams. This story lacks so much that could make it better than it is. While reading this, I had to remind myself that these things do not happen in real life.

There wasn't much to work with other than Leah and Kevin broke up over a misunderstanding that involved having their private lives exposed to the world. In short, that is basically the story. Everything
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Dec 08, 2014 RedRedtheycallmeRed rated it liked it
There was a bit of an ick factor in this one for me. When Kevin and Leah meet, Leah is dating Joey and Kevin is dating Cassie. Then Kevin and Leah are dating, and Joey and Cassie are dating. I think it's kind of gross. I would never even consider dating my BFF's ex-boyfriend.

I did like how Kevin and Leah get together (shown in the "past" chapters), they were friends for a long time first, before they started dating. Leah definitely got the crappy end of the deal when the sex tapes became public.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • One Song Away
  • Love Thy Neighbor
  • The Hookup Hoax (The Hoax Series, #2)
  • No Regrets
  • Twice Shy (Restraint, #1)
  • Getting Off
  • Riding Steele: Aftershock (Riding Steele, #6)
  • The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Hollywood Blackmail (Seacliffe Medical #1)
  • Paradise Hops
  • Pulled Under (Kill Devil Hills, #3)
  • Trapped by a Dangerous Man (By a Dangerous Man, #1)
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • The Rules According to Gracie (Behind the Bar, #1)
  • Everly After
  • Not Your Damn Submissive (Denial, #1)
  • Burned (Miller Sisters, #2)
  • The Moment We Began (Fairhope, #2)
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many yea
More about Noelle Adams...