Start by marking “Ascend (Sleeping Dragons, #6)” as Want to Read:
Ascend (Sleeping Dragons, #6)

Ascend (Sleeping Dragons #6)

Corey has always led an honorable life. He’s worked hard, found success doing a job he enjoys. He longs for a partner—a woman who will be his match, who might love him as much as she challenges him.

The last thing he ever expected was to wind up the consort of the Dragon Queen.

Racha, the Queen of Dragons, is awake after five centuries, but her promised mate is reluctant t
Published May 12th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Ascend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ascend

Shurrn
A lovely end to a fabulous series!
Am I willing to be hers. Marked. Branded. Bonded?
OK... So it wasn't really the END... This book might have marked the conclusion of the sinfully hot Sleeping Dragons series, but we learn that this is only the beginning for the characters we've come to know and love...

Ah, but I get ahead of myself - the explorers have been completing the sexual rituals necessary to awaken the dragons within the temple. One man has been the constant observer up until this poi
Pam
Sep 17, 2014 Pam rated it liked it
3 stars
when the dragon queen asks you to fuck, you say, “How hard?”

Six Ivy League-educated archaeologists make the find of a lifetime, an elusive dragon temple. Little do they know they were all destined to be there at this exact place, at this exact time. For 500 hundred years the dragons have been frozen in their temple, waiting for the right time when their human mates will wake them. Seducing them in by weaving their dragon magic until they are mindless with need. Six phases of the ritua
Erin
Jun 28, 2015 Erin rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, erotica, dragon
Oops, it nearly goes wrong because of a stubborn woman (and man first)
But luckily he turns the tide just in time and saves her.
Great last book in this series, hot erotic one again.
You can read all these books as a stand alone, but they are better when you read them all.
Looking forward to read more about these hot dragons
Shani
Sep 13, 2014 Shani rated it really liked it
What a cool ending to this story. It's still as naughty as the other volumes but you see what a means to sacrifice for the people you love. Great series end!
Gil
Nov 03, 2016 Gil rated it really liked it
Worthy Series End!

I'm not usually a fan of multiple book series, especially when it's a series of novelettes! I would have preferred one, maybe two full-size books! I guess I can understand the authors desire for profit. Believe me though, I've quit series many times! Congratulations to Ms. Bell for writing such a good story! It had to be good to keep my attention through 6 novels! Well written, good story and plot, believable fantasy with plenty of eroticism to spice it up. Once again, a series
Tiffany
May 05, 2016 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
I have been reading this series for awhile now but I must say this book has became my favorite in this dragon series. There is only 1 door left to walk through and Corey enters not sure what or how he will react. This dragon isn't just any dragon. She is the Queen. Corey is a man of principles and morals. He is also a man who has been burned once before. He doesn't know if he is ready to to dance in the flames with the Queen.

Queen cares for her people. But being queen not only has its advantages
Lisa
Jan 14, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book! Highly recommended!

This is a true love story, this is a series, this is the end book of this series and it was amazing. We started in a jungle looking for an archeological site the pertained to dragons. Little did they know with every step it took the group of archeologists lead by Intrepid, Ericka. Guided by the mysterious Kris. Then the rest of the team you meet in each book believe me you want to meet them. Including twins! Every step they company takes brings t
Jenny Brightman Harris
Dec 08, 2014 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it really liked it
This is the final book in the series. In this book Cory has watched what all the others have done to become mates to the dragons they have awoken, however he wants more from the woman he is to be with. When he finds he is to be with the Queen he is not sure how to handle this. One she is someone of a higher stature than him and two he wants to know the woman he is with not just sleep with her. Cory has morals that he is not sure that can apply to him in this situation. Little does Cory know that ...more
Christi Brown
Oct 22, 2015 Christi Brown rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite book in the Sleeping Dragons Series. ThE reluctance of Corey and the self sacrifice if Racha made the the best and most emotional book of the series. Because of their principles it was easy to fall in love with their characters. This is definitely the best and a keeper. It will definitely be reread by me.
Rebecca Stigers
Dec 05, 2015 Rebecca Stigers rated it liked it
Great gobs of Dragons...

This story brought it full circle...the author told us of the queen and what happened next for ALL the dragon's. The characters were right on and the story line was good. Please just remember to read these books in order...that way you know the whole story. Go get them now! Read and enjoy.
Karen Shortridge
Aug 11, 2015 Karen Shortridge rated it it was amazing
This is the final one of the series, wow Corey has been the one to resist and now he is the last to open his fated door and you will certainly love this one. you really do need to get this and read them in order truly and amazing series.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Dec 31, 2015 Kimberly Morrow howe rated it really liked it
I want more!!!!

This was a super ending to the ritual series. I am eager to read more about what happens after!! I am so glad that Corey finally came around and saved Rascha...it takes a strong woman to take the weight of the brood on her shoulders! Reader eager for more!
Debby
Aug 20, 2015 Debby rated it it was amazing
But disappointing

I found the final book in this series to be anticlimactic. The sex was mundane compared to the previous books. The characters as always were a bit one dimensional to me, no depth. Fun series but don't expect much.
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Jun 20, 2016 Tammy Sowards-Sanchez rated it it was amazing
Will Corey be able to do the task set out for him? Can he get past his ideals? Will the Queen live to tell the tale? What will happen now? What is instore for the Dragons now?
Dec 20, 2015 Jennifer rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-challenge
For God's sake, it's just so utterly ridiculous at this point I noticed there is only one other book in the series so I will read that one just to finish this off.
Yvonne Carr massie
Jan 02, 2015 Yvonne Carr massie rated it it was amazing
Series rocks

This series rocks, including jade dragons and all. I am glad there are some more sleeping Dragons to awaken in our future.
Cheryl
Aug 23, 2016 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
If you are going to read this book be sure not to have any heart issues as they will keep your pulses up and your panties melted!! the end of the wakening ritual and it is not disappointing.
Lisa V. Zelman
Lisa V. Zelman rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Bria
Bria rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
dawn morgan
dawn morgan rated it really liked it
May 06, 2015
Michelle Mccranie
Michelle Mccranie rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2014
Maritza Knox
Maritza Knox rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Marissa Michaelsen
Marissa Michaelsen rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2016
Jenn Martyn
Jenn Martyn rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2015
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Keri
Keri rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #4)
  • Kiss of Flame  (The Dragon's Virgin Tribute, #1)
  • Soul of the Dragon (Soul, #1)
  • Dragon Warrior (Dragon Wars, #1)
  • King, King, Goose?
  • To Light The Dragon's Fire (Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! #1)
  • Release By Treaty (Qui Treaty Collection, #1)
  • Loved by the Dragon Collection (Dawn of the Dragons, #1)
  • Loving Two Dragons 1 (Awakening Cycle, #1)
  • Murphy (F.I.S.T.S. #2)
  • Corrigan Lust (Corrigan, #5)
  • Hers To Claim (Verdantia, #4)
  • The Ravishing of Beauty
  • Hired Gun (Hired Gun #1)
  • Blood for Wolves (A Figments Fable)
  • Sinful Surrender (Psychic Menage, #1)
  • Hardcore: Volume Three (Hardcore, #3)
  • Finding the Dragon (Dásreach Council Novels #1)
Ophelia Bell writes about sex. She doesn’t write sex to arouse others, though that is a happy side effect. She writes sex for the very specific and personal reason of experiencing those things that tie her to the earth, that keep her grounded. It might seem counterintuitive – that sex elevates us (at least if it’s enjoyable) because of all the analogies to flying away we see in erotic writing, but ...more
More about Ophelia Bell...

Sleeping Dragons (6 books)
  • Animus (Sleeping Dragons, #1)
  • Tabula Rasa (Sleeping Dragons, #2)
  • Gemini (Sleeping Dragons, #3)
  • Shadows (Sleeping Dragons, #4)
  • Nexus (Sleeping Dragons, #5)