Start by marking “The Perfect Spirit” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Spirit

The Perfect Spirit

28 year old writer, Vanessa Fortney, has travelled the world, living life to the fullest. When she comes home due to the unexpected death of her only blood relatives, she only has one regret; never finding a love that triumphs all others.
In a beautiful valley in the Rocky Mountains, Nessa finds herself wondering about a mysterious stranger who saved her after a nearly dis
Published April 29th 2014 by Traci Hayden

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Spirit

Julie Powell
Oct 12, 2016 Julie Powell rated it really liked it
This short story is part of a box set I am reading and even though I don't usually read romances, this one had a twist, therefore more interesting.

Believable characters and a great sense of place made this a good read.

Worth a look.
Jude Ouvrard
May 06, 2014 Jude Ouvrard rated it it was amazing
Traci is an author everybody should keep an eye on. Her debut novella is well written and the story keeps you wanting more. She has the passion and talent to pull the reader into her story.

The perfect spirit is a powerful novella with full of emotions. Sadness, love and so much more.

Im not giving away any spoilers.. just get it now, you wont regret it.

xoxo
Sylvia Nguyen
May 06, 2014 Sylvia Nguyen rated it it was amazing
A choice has to be made by Vanessa,she comes back to Canada after being away for a long time, she finds a loving nanny ready to make her feel at home, and loved. A Perfect Spirit is a tale that brought me back to the movies I watched as a teen. With the right amount of mystery and just the touch of seduction in a very discrete way, Author Traci Hayden, describes this story in a way that you just see it happening in your mind, as I've said, like a movie. from the wonderful home to a beautiful ...more
Meredith
May 14, 2014 Meredith rated it it was amazing
A little bit of mystery? A little bit of sexy? A lot of awesome! Seriously, Traci has entered this career with a bang. The Perfect Spirit has a bit of everything. Love, passion and intrigue. A beautifully well written tale that flows brilliantly page after page!!! I totally recommend!
Patricia
Jun 04, 2014 Patricia rated it really liked it
When you look for love in this whole big wide world, it becomes an undaunted task. Message left the only home she knew, after her parents died, and grew as a woman. When her great-aunt and uncle die in an accident she comes home. The same caretakers are still there. But things are different and the home feels so cold. She finds Daniel and. bad things happen. Can she have found her true love?
It was a short and sweet little love story. Hope she writes more and keeps our faith in love alive.
Karina Gioertz
Apr 04, 2015 Karina Gioertz rated it it was amazing
Traci Hayden has a beautiful way of painting the picture with her words. Parts I felt were almost poetic and it made for lovely reading. The story itself was the perfect combination of romance and mystery and even included a touch of suspense. For a short story, I was really impressed with how much I was able to get to know and connect with the main characters and how easily I wound up caught up in this tale.
Lovebites Andsilk
This is a lovely paranormal love story filled with intrigued and even a villain. I enjoyed the beautiful descriptions of the scenery that made me feel as if I was a part of the story. I admit the heat level is a little too sweet for me and I would've loved more steam. But that's just a personal taste. I'm sure plenty more people will enjoy this as is. Grab a copy.
Lisa
Apr 16, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good quick read ... depsite it being a novella it was packed full of story!
There is also a lot of emotions going on ... sadness and happiness ... love!
this isn't a spicy romance but the romance is lovely ...

worth reading!

Cammirai
Cammirai rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Tana Peckham
Tana Peckham rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
R.E. Hargrave
R.E. Hargrave rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2015
J.J. Ellis
J.J. Ellis rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
katherine
katherine rated it really liked it
Melissa Goski
Melissa Goski rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Dionne Renfroe
Dionne Renfroe marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Carrie Elks
Carrie Elks marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Chellii
Chellii marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
MsS
MsS marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Trista Baldwin
Trista Baldwin marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Sharon Simpson
Sharon Simpson marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Tara
Tara is currently reading it
May 26, 2014
Tish Delanoy
Tish Delanoy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Tamsen
Tamsen marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Kate Bridges
Kate Bridges marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Wendysue Ramljak
Wendysue Ramljak marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Maayan
Maayan marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Sherri Babb
Sherri Babb marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
My love for books began at a very small age. I lived inside the many worlds the local library could provide. The characters within those pages were my companions and my support when I needed someone most.

My imagination began to soar as I grew. I began writing small poems as a teenager, but never thought much about publishing or expanding beyond put my words to paper.

After my children were born o
More about Traci Hayden...