Start by marking “Desired by the Pack: Part Two (Peace River Guardians, #2)” as Want to Read:
Desired by the Pack: Part Two (Peace River Guardians, #2)

Desired by the Pack: Part Two (Peace River Guardians #2)

Tall, Dark and Alpha Werewolf is exactly what she desires...and everything she fears.

It's been nearly three weeks since January Cabot came face to face with alpha werewolf Beck and the Peace River Guardians alpha pack. While she counts down the days until she can take a home pregnancy test, unsure whether she hopes for a negative or a positive, Beck and the Guardians watch
Published May 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Desired by the Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desired by the Pack

Anita
Jul 25, 2014 Anita rated it really liked it
Since I enjoyed part one so much, I went out and nabbed part two. And again, here we go. Sexy as the first one and moved along so well, that when I got to the end, I needed to know what happens next. I went out and grabbed the next one too! ;)
Elaine
Mar 29, 2015 Elaine rated it liked it
Interesting learning more about the pack and the dynamics.
Carly
Jun 05, 2014 Carly rated it it was amazing
January's need for Thomas got the better of her common sense and now she's anxiously awaiting the results of her pregnancy test. She knows that a pregnancy could ruin any chance she has at a normal life, but without her wolf, she is unable to fully meet his needs as an Alpha. Thomas needs a mate that can sustain the entire pack, not just his own needs and despite his assurances otherwise, January knows she isn't that woman.

The Guardian pack has other plans, ones that include hunting down the rog
Ana P
May 15, 2014 Ana P rated it it was amazing
Acceptance?

Author Emma Storm gifted this book to me for an honest review.

Wow this story definitely starts to unravel, I love it for all the passion and loyalty expressed between these Guardians.

January is finally starting to accept her role within the pack, but still has no idea what it is besides the great sex?

I love Anders and his very unique innocence. Such a strong character, he has the views of a true wolf and the newly discovered hungers of a human male.

Emma has managed to write a very add
Isabelle
Sep 07, 2014 Isabelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

*Part of a bigger story. Bestiality!*

I've loved to learn more about the entire pack not only Beck.

"He could hoard this draw he felt toward January. Keep the woman to himself while still sharing his connection to her with the pack. Or he could forge a stronger bond by encouraging his packmates to tie their own knots with her. January would benefit from a bigger network of lovers, men who could step in to fill each other's absences."

to read a longer review visit here:
my review part one

photo review_zps386fca52.jpg
Sheila Mamon
May 15, 2014 Sheila Mamon rated it really liked it
Good story - too short + lots of typos =(

Good story - too short + lots of typos =(

I enjoyed this story line, but it's a very short story that would be much better with more character development and background stories/ history.
A proofreader would be nice also.
Also, there were paragraphs from the first book mixed in by mistake (I think)
the book is scattered with misspelling, wrong tenses, and wrong synonyms. you can get the gist of what the writer means, but it affects the story's flow.
flashba
Donna Hokanson
May 15, 2014 Donna Hokanson rated it it was amazing
More action and great sex
This is the second of the series and again well written and entertaining as well as very original story line. Not self contained, need to read in order to get full story. Still has lots of action and great sex throughout the book. Will January run or will she find her wolf with the pack? Questions still to be answered and mysteries to be solved. I enjoyed this book as well as the series and am looking forward to the next book in the series. Ending was good and makes you
Aղցela W.
Beck and the Guardians watch January closely, looking for evidence that she might be the dangerous target of their hunter or that she maybe pregnant. When January makes plans to flee the reach of the pack, the Guardians make their play to grab her for their own. January is a she-wolf who can't shift and she feels that she is not enough for Beck or the pack as we meet the rest of the pack in this book I felt that something was missing from this book. The book was well written with no errors. I am ...more
Andrea Tate
Oct 15, 2014 Andrea Tate rated it liked it
I'm still very torn over this book. The characters are interesting, but I still feel like they only exist on a surface level. The sex is definitely hotter and the scenes are more cohesive than the first volume, but it's barely enough. My other major complaint is I still feel in the dark about the "war" in another realm aspect. I get this is a designed plot element, but it disrupts the story. This volume had loads more editing errors than the first. So, yeah, I'm stumped, the plot is more ...more
Obsessed with book smex
I'm really getting into this story and really perturbed that I have to wait for the next installment. It's a different world than I'm used to seeing for shifters and I'm quite intrigued.

NOTE: There is a very, very brief moment of human and shifted-wolf sex. So, yeah. There's that.

I've also seen a brand new word mix-up. Well, brand new for me. The word "weekend" substituted for "weakened." I wonder if she's writing with voice recognition software...
zoegrl
Poor January. There's so many parts of her problem. Six Alpha Wolves, her Heat, (& isn't that really not fair) what's going on with her wolf, & Prince. WTF?

Can she keep them? Does she want to after her Heat is over? She's afraid of so much of it. Has come to live a certain way to deal with her lack of wolf. She's starting to have feelings for Beck, so what about the rest? Anders?

Man i love this Series. i'm glad i have them all & just continue to read!

Enjoy! :-)
Sue
Jun 29, 2014 Sue rated it liked it
This was suppose to be the continuation of how or if January was going to accept the pack. Well she is still having a hot time with a lot of them during her heat cycle at her time of the moon. She is no closer to accepting Beck and now Anders has entered the picture as another alpha in the same pack who doesn't like to stay in his human form. I don't know it's all kind of weird. We'll see what happens in Desired By The Pack Part 3.
Tyakeia
Mar 18, 2015 Tyakeia rated it it was ok
No Hope

I kept hoping the series would get better but, Nope. The female lead is still getting on my nerves with her whining and complaining. I hate to Lenape the series unfinished. I can't say much good about this book so I'll rate the rest of the series with stars only. The female lead IMO gas ruined this series so far
Jillian DeMarco
Oct 19, 2014 Jillian DeMarco rated it it was amazing
Wow

um..yes ...definitely not for prudes!! I'm completely speechless at how incredibly hot this was! the part with anders took me completely by surprise, in a way. My innocent little brain was surprised. My experienced erotic novel enthusiast brain was not surprised. Hahaha! Damn, this rocked!
Patti Ashley
Nov 18, 2014 Patti Ashley rated it it was ok
Still confused

As with the other book Jan cannot shift and thinks she is unworthy of being Beck's mate, but he seems content to let her sleep with the other alphas in his pack. Jan and I are both confused as to what she is supposed to do and the men appear and leave so abruptly. Why can't author's just put it all in one book. This purchasing chapters every time gets old.
~JustMel~
Jun 15, 2015 ~JustMel~ rated it it was amazing
The struggle is very real for January. She knows what she wants, but she's so scared at the same time. Part 2 is chock full of tension, both sexual and otherwise. A lot of it caused by January and her internal demons. Sometimes we really are the only ones keeping ourselves from what we want and need.
Brittany
This review is for all three parts. I enjoyed it but not completely in love with it. The story was okay but the steam was nice and hot. It gets confusing as to why it is called Desired by the Pack with Beck seems to be the only one she wants. I will probably read part 4 just because I want to know if she is going to be able to shift.

Second time through this book is definitely much better!
Larissa
I can't wait for the next installment! I've signed up for updates lol The series presents a different look at the existence and purpose of werewolves. I am enjoying the story and look forward to more!
M4queen
Jan 08, 2015 M4queen rated it really liked it
Interesting

Suspenseful, still trying to figure out who was the cause of the fires. I'm guessing it was Prince but it still hasn't been proven. Also trying to see how the dynamics of the pack are going to work.
Lynn
Sep 19, 2015 Lynn rated it really liked it
Whew...

January, January, January sometimes I just wanted to smack you. Forget sometimes, all the time. This book would have received five stars if it wasn't for January's naivety. Just go with the flow already.
Tracey Brown
Oct 20, 2014 Tracey Brown rated it it was ok
can't think of much to write in this one my review of the first book in the serial covered everything wanted more didn't really get it well written but just to short and an incomplete story not my thing but now I've stared will have to finish the series
Kimberly Walden
Jun 15, 2015 Kimberly Walden rated it really liked it
Book 2 in Wolf Shifter Series!

Kindle Unlimited book. She is refusing to go with them. The Alpha wants her to become the mate of the pack. Can she handle the pain that will come when they find their mates? What will she do? MFM - cliffhanger.
Michelle
Jul 09, 2014 Michelle rated it liked it
Desired by the pack

when is January going to give in and stop frighten the need to be with her pack. Beck has been very giving and patient with her. her hang up is driving herself crazy
Rebecca
Dec 02, 2014 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
So disappointed that this ended where it did! I'm hooked to this series. The whole episode where Beck went off to clear his head allowing his pack to "take care" of January was hawt! The connection between the pack is intense and hopefully Anders can control himself around Jan.
Patricia
May 18, 2014 Patricia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Short entertaining read. Can't wait for part 3. If you are looking for hot read with werewolves I suggest this book.
Stephanie
Sep 19, 2014 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed getting to see more of the pack and their involvement with January! Can't wait to read book 3! Really enjoyed this book! Highly recommend!
Jacqueline
Mar 20, 2015 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
There are parts of this book where I really feel the need to give January a good shake I found her so frustrating.
Ann
Mar 04, 2015 Ann rated it really liked it
Great book

Second one in the series was good like first book can't wait to read the rest of them. Great book a must read series
C.J.
May 17, 2014 C.J. rated it liked it
Better than part one. The story moved along quicker and it was good to see more of the other characters. Will read part three when it's released.
Kim
Nov 01, 2014 Kim rated it liked it
fairly good, but lost a star because it's a short book that doesn't resolve anywhere. STOP doing installments and write a book!
Is this just a two parter? 2 5 May 24, 2014 11:22PM
  • Rescued by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #4)
  • Werewolf Rage (Taming the Wolf, #2)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • Seducing the Dragon: Part 2 (Stonefire Dragons, #2 part 2 of 4)
  • Bound to the Alpha: Part Three
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Her Wolf, Her Protector
  • Trapped in a Gilded Cage (Sold to the Alpha #1)
  • Between Two Crocs (Safari Shifters #2)
  • Frostbite: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #2.1)
Emma Storm has wanted to write ever since she realized her mediocre skills with a crayon were going nowhere fast. When she was thirteen, she begged her parents for a typewriter for Christmas and went to town on a crazy-bad historical romance.

Fortunately, she left that messed up historical behind and went looking for her real loves–dirty-hot werewolf heroes.

DESIRED BY THE PACK, Emma’s paranormal ro
More about Emma Storm...

Peace River Guardians (8 books)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part One  (Peace River Guardians, #1)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part Three (Peace River Guardians, #3)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part Four (Peace River Guardians, #4)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part Five: (Peace River Guardians, #5)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part Six (Peace River Guardians, #6)
  • Desired by the Pack Bundle: Parts One, Two and Three (Peace River Guardians, #1-3)
  • Desired by the Pack Complete Box Set: (Peace River Guardians, #1-6)