Start by marking “Ever After (Broken, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ever After (Broken, #3)

Ever After (Broken #3)

Scotty is determined that she is going to bring down the evil Mr. Lucas. But that proves to be easier said than done. Prosecuting a wealthy man is never an easy task, as the increasingly disillusioned Scotty soon finds out first-hand.

However, Nick has a back-up plan that comes into play, as the situation increasingly gets out of control. This plan is risky and dangerous.
Published May 9th 2014 by Annie Jocoby

To ask other readers questions about Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ever After

Jenny Jones
Jun 25, 2015 Jenny Jones rated it it was ok
I can't even describe how bad this series was. I will never read anything by her again. It's too distracting to have to keep reading sentences because pronouns were left out or the grammar was so bad it distracted from he story. Nothing worse than a poorly edited book.
Tonya
Sep 21, 2014 Tonya rated it it was amazing
What a great conclusion to Scotty and Nick's story. I will admit that there were parts that had me on edge, wondering if they were going to make it as a couple and stay together through all of this. I love how it ended for them, for Jack, and even for Loretta and especially for Mr. Lucas!
Theresa Papa
May 12, 2014 Theresa Papa rated it it was amazing
Just as good as all the others

Annie has done it again! Our favorite characters are still interacting with all the twists and turns. It's so much fun to read about true love.

Lisa Newton
May 14, 2014 Lisa Newton rated it liked it
Good read broken facts

Good read broken facts

overall the three books in this series had a really good story line but the facts and details did not add up.EMTs do not give blood via ivs nor do they carry it ambulances nor do people who call 911 stitch their loved ones up after a suicide attempt apply pressure to stop the bleeding sure. The Miscarriage scene had flaws as well but then when you grow up with a dad who is a fire fighter and marry a fire fighter first responder and your best friend is
Sheila
Dec 30, 2014 Sheila rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it

Ever After is the exciting conclusion to the Broken Trilogy. When we left them, Nick had gathered up Scotty’s mother to send to the Beverly Hills rehab facility from the Illusions series, and Aaron to stay with them while mom was in rehab. Nick and Scotty had just left to go to the police station to file charges against Paul Lucas.

It turns out Paul Lucas wasn’t just blowing smoke when he said he was well connected. Although the police and the district attorney take the Scotty’s charges seriously
Debbie
Jul 12, 2015 Debbie rated it really liked it
Such a bittersweet conclusion to this amazing emotional book series.
Scotty and Nick are determined to get on with their lives and leave all the drama with Mr. Lucas and their other demons to rest but the world just won't let go of making their lives hell. Nick has convinced Scotty to press charges against Mr. Lucas but he might just end up regretting that decision when Scott gets portrayed as a horrible bad person since Mr. Lucas is powerful and rich. This story starts out right where the secon
Roxane Leblanc
Sep 20, 2015 Roxane Leblanc rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this whole series. Although some parts were frustrating and had me on edge, I find it very true that women can really catastrophize (new word :) ) things in her mind which is what Scotty does all the time - she is her own worst enemy but she also had lots of antagonizers along the way! Funny how I came to love Nick after not liking him much from the Illusions Series - could he possibly change that much? All in all, I love Annie Jocoby and I read this Series in very short order ...more
moi
Sep 08, 2015 moi rated it it was ok
This series had so much potential..... but, it was huge disappointment for me.

I disliked Scotty in this book. Little bit liking I had for her was completely gone in seconds...

She is the most self character in the book...
I would have loved to know more about Loretto. . she was another charming character.

Also, I had so much hopes of good trial in this book.. which was nowhere to be seen.

Mr. Lucas had so much going for him.. especially when we saw he was schizophrenic!!!

Scotty was good at one thin
Michelle McPherson
Jul 25, 2016 Michelle McPherson rated it liked it
Ever After- Broken BK 3

The storyline is still engaging but losses some of its touch in reality. A rape victim could only hope to have this kind of scenario pay out but it's unrealistic.
The therapy sessions contained with in the book are pretty on point and seem to be the most educated writing in the entire series in regards to PTSD counseling, although that term is never actually used.
The editing and writing style is consistent with the first two books, as in it could be better.
Meckesha Booher
Nov 20, 2015 Meckesha Booher rated it liked it

Overall this book was just OK for me. I really enjoyed the first book but when I got to the second book I skimmed over a lot of it. I was really hoping this book could redeem the story for me. It was definitely better than the second book. But I still caught myself skimming through a lot of it. Some of it just seemed so unrealistic. And I thought it would have a better epilogue. It felt really rushed at the end. It was just OK for me.
Nancy
May 11, 2014 Nancy rated it really liked it
A good ending to a great series... I have to admit.. I struggled a bit mid way through.. it got a little heavy for me.. but all of Annie Jocobys books are heavier.. and I had to remember that and know that was part of the reason I loved her books.. she tackles subjects you don't get in most books.. and it can be tough to read.. but as always, she pulls everything together in a believable package and wraps it up tight. Great job again Ms Jocoby!
Liz
Jun 29, 2015 Liz rated it it was amazing
Agh...again...I was reading so fast that I had to stop myself and re-read to make sure I didn't miss anything! This series has been amazing. Nail-biting, on the edge of your seat anticipation! I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I find myself missing Nick and Scotty!
If you haven't already....add this series to your to-be-read list!
Kathy
Sep 01, 2015 Kathy rated it liked it
Broken series didn't have as much drama as Illusions series but at least the storyline stuck throughout rather than having one crisis after the other. Love Nick even if he was "pussy whipped" as he would put it, but Scotty was so whiny, I wanted to bitch slap her.
Overall it was an easy read and fun, but don't expect this to win a Pulitzer.
Melba Rivera
Jun 02, 2014 Melba Rivera rated it it was amazing
Omg this is amazing. Oh how I love Scotty and Nick. I hate to see them go. I want more of nick and Scotty. You are an amazing author and I am forever a fan of your work. You rock! I would always recommend your work because it has never disappointed me. Never a dull read either. Love ya
Miranda Romano
Aug 27, 2016 Miranda Romano rated it did not like it
This was the most poorly written series I have read. The dialogue is so mundane. It feels like you are reading a conversation between two children. I could not finish it fast enough, just to end the agony. Do not waste your time. Not worth it.
Sandy Boyer
May 07, 2015 Sandy Boyer rated it really liked it
Love this author

I have now in a matter of a few weeks read two of her series. Just when you think the grand finale twist happened, think again. Her books kept me interested all the way through. Highly recommend.
Shelly
Apr 28, 2015 Shelly rated it liked it
This was a good ending to the series! Some parts were not believable and I didn't like the screen where Nick communicated about past love interest, but it was still a good book.
Emily Weiss
May 19, 2014 Emily Weiss rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

this was another great series by Annie! I loved it and love the great ending! you will love this series.
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Nicole Da silva
Nicole Da silva rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Thomas Wakjer
Thomas Wakjer rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
 marty atwood
marty atwood rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Carol Pacello
Carol Pacello rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2014
Steele
Steele rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Sarah Vickers
Sarah Vickers rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
  • The Power Couple (Without Rules, #3)
  • The Kategan Alphas Vol. 2 (Books 4-6)
  • Blueberry Hill (Misty Harbor, #3)
  • Aftermath (The Billionaire's Contract, #3)
  • Counterfeit Cowboy
  • Maida's Little Shop (Maida, #1)
  • Tennessee Touch (Sisters of Spirit #6)
  • Vampire Dreams
  • Vampire and Billionaire - Vol.1
  • The Alpha's Game: Part 1
  • Cinnamon Girl (Second Chance at Love, #1)
  • TouchStone for ever (Story of Us Trilogy, #3)
  • Unhinged (The Encounter Trilogy: Book 2)
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Boxed Set: Under the Billionaire's Control Part 1-3: Falling for a Billionaire (Under the Billionaire Control Boxset)
  • The Billionaire's Temporary Bride
  • Chocolate Covered Billionaire Navy SEAL
  • Her Greek Romance

Broken (3 books)
  • Broken (Broken, #1)
  • Saving Scotty (Broken, #2)