Start by marking “The Dream Jumper's Secret (Dream Jumper, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dream Jumper's Secret (Dream Jumper, #2)

The Dream Jumper's Secret (Dream Jumper #2)

Tina and Jamey hope that life on Maui will slow down but soon find their life’s path taking them off the Hawaiian Isle. Way off.

Tina suspects that Jamey’s keeping a secret from her and feels unable to give her complete heart to him. When Jamey leaves for Seattle to see his daughters, she worries that he’ll return to the war in Afghanistan.

She finds herself back at her par
Published April 20th 2014 by Top Ten Press

Jo Ann Reinhold
Apr 27, 2016 Jo Ann Reinhold rated it it was amazing
I finished this second book in Kim Hornsby's Dream Jumper series and I'm happy to say that although the paranormal aspect of it made me stop and think a few times, the story didn't disappoint. Ms. Hornsby has created some strong, interesting and lovable characters who's relationship grows and strengthens as the story unfolds! I am ready to dive into the next one! :-)
Carmine Valentine
Sep 25, 2016 Carmine Valentine rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book Dream Jumper's Promise and looked forward to the release of this second one the Dream Jumper's Secret. I needed a book to take on a mini vacation and threw this one into my suitcase. I'm glad I did. Kim Hornsby once again pulled me into the mystery that surrounds the main characters Jamey and Tina. The characters become even more real to you as events unfold and the danger grows. This book would make a great edge of your seat movie with the paranormal elements and the high ...more
Kayla
Aug 03, 2015 Kayla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-received
Sometimes when there's a long gap between the time I read one book in a series and the next, I worry that it will be hard for me to remember what happened or find my groove in the story. Since it's been more than a year since I read the first book, I thought this might be the case. However, there are little details in this book that jolted my memories of the first book and my worrying was for nothing. That being said, you still need to read the first book in order to get the full story.

The Dream
InD'tale Magazine
The characters in this book drive the storyline. Powerfully written and beautifully crafted, the reader falls into Tina and Jamey's life from the very first chapter.

Read full review in the 2015 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Mary
May 26, 2014 Mary rated it liked it
I was a little disappointed with this 2nd book in the dream jumper series. It didn't pull me in like the first book did. Scenes that should have been emotional didn't affect me. Still, the story was interesting and the last part of the book picked up. I'll be looking for the 3rd book to come out.
Christi
May 12, 2014 Christi rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Great read!

A wonderful story that keeps you guessing. I can't wait for the next story in this series. Kim Hornsby is awesome!
Cori Nichols
Oct 31, 2016 Cori Nichols rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms. Hornsby's writing grabs a person and drags them through the world she created. I honestly lost most of yesterday because I was in that world. Her characters are fully fleshed out and you feel like you are right next to them. If you want a book to take you to one of the most mysterious area of being human, dreams, you need this book. I enjoyed the way the book explains everything from the environment to the people and motives.
If you want to read my whole review https://journeyingw
Anima
Nov 16, 2016 Anima rated it it was amazing
Dream jumping seems magical but yet serious and quite important. Jamey has an important job for the Army that requires his talent. Tina seems to have a similar talent which intensifies their relationship. I found this story refreshing, exciting and had my heart in my throat numerous times.
Ilse DeBord
Jan 15, 2016 Ilse DeBord rated it it was amazing
Exciting read

I read the Dream jumper's Promise and so enjoyed that book that I read the Dream Jumper's Secret. Just the possibility of dream jumping was fascinating and the interweaving of the love story was skillfully done. I anticipate reading the next book. The characters' story draws me in and I want to know what happens next.
Shelley
Nov 13, 2015 Shelley marked it as to-read
Shelves: guest
Author's guest post at my blog:
Christina Sauers
Christina Sauers rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2014
Elaine
Elaine rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Lisi Cabrera
Lisi Cabrera rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Lin
Lin rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Susan Drago
Susan Drago rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
michele Pickett
michele Pickett rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
April
April rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Kira
Kira rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Kate Maeda
Kate Maeda rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2015
Pam Humphrey
Pam Humphrey rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Shar
Shar rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2015
CHRISTINE MORRISON
CHRISTINE MORRISON rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Beth Balen
Beth Balen rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Nikita
Jan 18, 2016 Nikita rated it it was ok
it was an interesting idea, dream jumping.
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Leora Jannette Morris
Leora Jannette Morris rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
Denise Cline
Denise Cline rated it liked it
May 28, 2014
  • The Reborn (the Day Eight Series Part 1)
  • Walker
  • Storm Surge
  • Tunnel Vision
  • The Alpha Plague
  • The Bridge (Isaac’s Story: London, #1)
  • Mr. Sandman
  • Cyberdrome
  • Code Name: Nina's Choice (A Warrior's Challenge, #3)
  • His Everlasting Love: 50 Loving States, Virginia
  • Her Master Defender (Masters Men, #1)
  • A Distant Eden (A Distant Eden, #1)
  • Mind Catcher
  • Vigilante of Shadows (Scarlet Rain, #1)
  • Centurion: Mark's Gospel as a Thriller
  • Dinosaur Lake
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • The Grid
When she turned 50, Kim Hornsby gave up the idea of ever performing again and took up writing books. As an award-winning songwriter, it was a natural progression.

In her former life, Kim once performed on Maui with Jamie Foxx at the Iao Theater. Those were the days she rubbed shoulders with George Harrison and Alice Cooper at parties. She now lives in the Seattle area where she pens stories in the
More about Kim Hornsby...

Dream Jumper (4 books)
  • The Dream Jumper's Promise (Dream Jumper, #1)
  • The Dream Jumper's Pursuit (Dream Jumper, #3)
  • The Dream Jumper's Christmas (Dream Jumper, #4)

“She was still in the hotel bed of the AMTEX Hotel, the only place in town that catered to foreign visitors. The only refuge in a dangerous country besides the American Military’s Kandahar Airbase just across the street. She looked around the room quickly and noted that she was alone and exactly where she’d been when she tried to jump into Jamey’s dream. It fricking worked! She smiled. Finally, she’d entered Jamey’s dream. And he’d jumped out with her. Thank God.” 0 likes
“Tina tipped the open urn and watched the heavier pieces of ash fall directly below the cliff into the thorny kiawe bushes. Then the wind swirled, carrying the lightest ashes back towards her, covering her hair and face.” 0 likes