Start by marking “Latino Fan Club” as Want to Read:
Latino Fan Club

Brian Brennan

Latino Fan Club

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
For more then 20 years, Brian Brennan has been photographing the now infamous brooding young Latin men from the sweaty streets of Spanish Harlem in New York City. This beautifully printed coffee table book offers a collection of the most popular Big-Dicked Puerto Rican ruffnecks from his private collection. Over 100+ of the Biggest-Uncut tools in the Latino Fan Club's stab ...more
Published October 7th 2007 by Fotofactory Pr

To ask other readers questions about Latino Fan Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Latino Fan Club

LARRY
As posted in [http://www.amazon.com]:

Ok, when you should know that "Latino" is such a broad term. So, when I got the *Latino Fan Club*, I didn't expect to see that almost all the subjects were Puerto Ricans.

Where are the men from Mexico, Cuba, Central and South Americas, Spain or even from America? Otherwise, it should have been titled 'Puerto Rican Fan Club.'

And...quite honestly, I wasn't impressed with the quality and style of the photographs throughout this book.
Marquise Oaks
Marquise Oaks marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2011
Bradley
Bradley marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2011
I am an Irish-born writer of narrative non-fiction history books and periodical articles about my adopted country of Canada. I am also a professional raconteur who gives talks and PowerPoint presentations about the colourful personalities of Canada's past. Check my blog to learn more: http://brianbrennan.blogspot.com/"
More about Brian Brennan...
Scoundrels and Scallywags Leaving Dublin: Writing My Way from Ireland to Canada The Good Steward: The Ernest C. Manning Story Romancing the Rockies: Mountaineers, Missionaries, Marilyn, and More The Calgary Public Library: Inspiring Life Stories Since 1912