Start by marking “The Rainbow Cedar” as Want to Read:
The Rainbow Cedar

The Rainbow Cedar

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  312 ratings  ·  7 reviews
As interior designer Jay Burns watches her long-term relationship slowly unravel, she runs into - literally - landscape designer Drew Montgomery. As their paths cross,both professionally and personally, a friendship develops, one they each try to maintain despite the obvious attraction between them. But still, Jay is not willing to throw away an eight-year relationship, ev ...more
Published March 25th 2008 by Bella Books

To ask other readers questions about The Rainbow Cedar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rainbow Cedar

And Playing the Role of Herself by K.E. LaneWaiting in the Wings by Melissa BraydenJericho by Ann McManAnnie on My Mind by Nancy GardenThirteen Hours by Meghan O'Brien
Best F/F Romance Books
110th out of 442 books — 258 voters
Storms by Gerri HillSecond Nature by JaeThe Scorpion by Gerri HillThe Rainbow Cedar by Gerri HillFirst Lady by Blayne Cooper
Lesbian Romance - Favorites
3rd out of 27 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

Heidi
I really dislike books that make me want a long term relationship fail, but this book had me wanting just that. Gerri Hill always has the best developed characters. The slow building story, you really get to know the characters and what they are feeling. Finally I'll just say, I want a fruity drink or sex on the beach.
M.E. Tudor
I have read this book six times and I love it every time. Jay and Drew are such interesting and lovable characters. Gerri makes you fall in love with her characters and want to be their friends. The information about their jobs and the trip to Hawaii are so realistic that you feel like you are right there experiencing everything with them.
Ashley
Aug 19, 2010 Ashley rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: lesbian romance lovers
Another great romance novel by my favorite romance writer. Loved the plot, the hot action, and all the characters... except Katherine. This is the first lesbian romance novel I've written in a LONG time. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to Gerri's other and upcoming books.
Maria
For some reason, I loved this one more than most of Gerri Hill (an author that I usually like a lot). The plot is well set and engaging, the characters are very easy to love, and the climax of the story is great. :)
Jae Jae
Gerri Hill is an experienced writer, and The Rainbow Cedar is solidly written. It has an interesting theme (infidelity) and some strong dialogue. But I still felt it wasn’t her best work.
Anna
Eh. Her books keep getting shorter, and this was pretty predictable. It was fine, but I'm glad I got it from the library.
Susanne
Susanne is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2015
Michelle Morseu
Michelle Morseu marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Robin Hicks
Robin Hicks marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Debra Mcguckin
Debra Mcguckin marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
  • Sheridan's Fate
  • Just Like That
  • Imagining Reality
  • Stranded
Gerri began writing lesbian romance as a way to amuse herself while snowed in one winter in the mountains of Colorado, and hasn’t looked back. Her first published work came in 2000 with One Summer Night. Many more romances have followed, with the occasional murder mystery in the mix.

Gerri’s love of nature and of being outdoors usually makes its way into her stories as her characters often find the
More about Gerri Hill...
Hunter's Way (Hunter, #1) Behind the Pine Curtain Love Waits The Target Artist's Dream