Start by marking “Sweet Dreams” as Want to Read:
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Jahi's job is as a seductress in Lilith's house of pleasure. She can see into their sexual fantasies and give them every sexual desire possible.

Jahi is special; she holds a power beyond just sexual pleasure. She can transform into whatever the clients wish for, but what Jahi really wants is to fulfill her own desires.

Prescott is her one and only desire, there is only one p
Published September 26th 2012 by Midnight Hour Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Dreams

Julia
Dec 01, 2012 Julia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I loved the author's interpretation of a seductress and how well the characters came to life. The author jumps right in to the sensual scene from the beginning, the use of descriptions never failed to amaze me. "Hard little diamonds" is just one description that jumped out at me and is so very easy to remember that I just had to share. There are other parts within the story that will totally take you to places unknown, I'll just leave it at that. Without giving too much away here is my take on t ...more
Jacquelynn Gagne
Dec 18, 2012 Jacquelynn Gagne rated it it was amazing
Benjamin Daniels surprised me in this paranormal romance. Jahi, the lusterous lilac skinned beauty grabs a hold of you by the shirt and drags you into her world with a passionate, forceful pull. Her intense emotions steal your heart as you feel her pain, her remorse, her lust. His descriptions from a simple touch throughout this entire story don't only dictate the scene but make you a part of this world, his world. The heat and passion are a fire that he lights inside of you. The plot rolls and ...more
Jacquie Talento
Sep 21, 2012 Jacquie Talento rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book by the author for an honest review. I thoroughly enjoyed this read as Mr. Daniels brings you into the world Jahi is living. Jahi holds a secret crush on Prescott. She meets an angel and allows him to have a sweet dream. During the dream she is attacked and then rescued by Prescott. Will her own sweet dream come true?
Cara
Nov 26, 2012 Cara rated it really liked it
Summary: Jahi was born in hell, it wasn't her choice to live there. When the gates of Hell open, Jahi moves to Earth. She works in a brothel for her protection from the war that is being waged on Earth. This is after during Armageddon. The gates of Hell have been broken open, and there is a war on Earth between Angels and Demons. Jahi is just happy to be out of Hell. She wasn't cut out for living in Hell. She pines after a Demon named Prescott, who doesn't seem to notice her all that much. He is ...more
Naomi
Nov 27, 2012 Naomi rated it it was amazing
Sweet Dreams is a spinoff from the Seventh Seals series and runs in conjunction to Hell's Gate, the first book in the series and there is a small crossover from it in this book. Sweet Dreams has some of the characters that have appeared in the Seventh Seals series, however in Sweet Dreams, we meet some new and important characters that haven't appeared in the other series.... Yet ;) . Both of the books are from completely different genres but the change was refreshing, as unlike Cole in the Seve ...more
Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto
Today's review is on Sweet Dreams by Benjamin Daniels

Sweet Dreams is the second book in Daniels' Hell's Gate series that isn't your ordinary paranormal flavor. Yes, there are Demons, Angels, and Romance, but there is so much more. There is enough Eroticism to spark the flames of anyone's desire.

This 53K work book flows well, if not a bit "proper" in its writing style. However, even with that said it is still a good read. The characters are well developed enough that Sweet Dreams is a good stan
Jill Prand
Jan 28, 2013 Jill Prand rated it it was amazing
Sweet Dreams is aptly named! Jahi is a demon working in a brothel on Earth. Armageddon has happened and the gates of Hell have let loose demons on Earth. There is a war on between angels and demons but the humans have survived. Jahi has a unique ability to be able to take her clients into a dream state fulfilling their ultimate desires. She is not all that happy with her life but stays because she is secretly in love with another demon Prescott who also works there.
The story takes us through on
Kristina
Nov 15, 2012 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone 18+
HOT HOT HOT!!! We've got demons, angels, sex, fantasies gone amok, and did I mention hot sex? You will be caught up in this from start to finish. I had a hard time putting it down because I was so drawn in to the mix. Beware - make sure you've got a towel and a fan when you read this - you're going to need it! Can't wait to read what comes next, I'm sure I'll be on the edge of my seat reading that too!! I would give this more than 5 stars if I could!

Merged review:

HOT HOT HOT!!! We've got demons
T.
Dec 06, 2013 T. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta-prize
I have to say, Ben Daniels really likes his surprise endings… and I have to admit, I enjoy them too. I found it a bit slow reading in the beginning, never really connecting with the main character Jahi, but I was encouraged to read on, realizing there was bound to be a twist to the story. More than one, actually. I won't give away any spoilers, except to say there are characters that cross over in the Hell's Gate and Exsilium novels. In fact, the story line may enhance and explain a few things. ...more
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Sep 05, 2012 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is one "Hawt" Read!! I really enjoyed the story line in short story and sex scenes were out of this world,literally LOL.*Your e-readers may melt from the hot sex scenes! This is not for anyone under the age of 18!

Jahi is a demon of a different kind,unlike demons you would think of anyway.She is seductress with powers to rock your world.She can transform to any form that the clients.What ever they'er sexual dreams are, she will fulfill.
Jahi is sexy and has lavender skin.And she has a dream
Yekaterina
Jan 30, 2013 Yekaterina rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
In a world of angels, demons and a whore house the only common ground seems to be sex, and lots of it. This is a novella depicting a demon looking for love, whether she knows it or not. The story is intriguing and enticing, you cannot stop reading. Yet, just as you get to the happy ending, it is snatched from you.
The author does a great job keeping your focus. He writes with experience and passion. It was an awesome read however, the religious aspect was a sore spot for me. I'm very bias and rel
Linda Jackson
Nov 05, 2012 Linda Jackson rated it it was amazing
Although she is a seductress she does not enjoy her job. Jahi only lives her life this way because of her desire for prescott. Throughout the story you come to love Jahi and the emotional turmoil she goes through. The book has steamy sex scenes throughout and with crazy demons entering her sweet dreams Jahi finds herself in danger.This book keeps you hooked from the start and with the unexpected twist at the end it leaves you wanting more. I highly recommend it!
Marsha
Dec 13, 2012 Marsha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
Sweet Dreams exceeded all my expectations. I could not put it down and read it in less than a day. Such a calm, peaceful story took a dramatic, suspenseful turn. I completely loved it and cannot wait to read the next installment.
Simone Campbell
May 11, 2013 Simone Campbell rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I am very glad that my hubbie was home as Ben gets the imagination running with his very detailed accounts of Jahi's sexual encounters. My hubbie thanks Ben for writing this book!
Mira
Dec 26, 2012 Mira rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a paranormal erotic novel then this is for you. Keeps it coming from all angles. Action, drama, and of coarse Sex. Very detailed and a good story line. Left me wanting more!
Nola Arganbright
Nola Arganbright rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2013
Tabitha Crow
Tabitha Crow rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Joss
Joss rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2013
Drmgrl99
Drmgrl99 marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Emma Williams
Emma Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2012
Lois
Lois marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Vishous
Vishous marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Vieira
Vieira marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Gillian Farrar
Gillian Farrar marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
P.T. Macias
P.T. Macias marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Paige (TheBookVulture)
Paige (TheBookVulture) marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Adele Symonds
Adele Symonds marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Alexia Purdy
Alexia Purdy marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2012
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Jo-Anne
Jo-Anne marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Kami
Kami marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Tina Amick
Tina Amick marked it as to-read
Liz at Fictional Candy
Liz at Fictional Candy marked it as to-read
Nasheeta
Nasheeta marked it as to-read
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Karen Kelly
Karen Kelly marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2013
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013