Start by marking “Infiltrator (Forager #2)” as Want to Read:
Infiltrator (Forager #2)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Infiltrator (Forager #2)

When they do get back to Newhome, Nanako's dreams of a normal life are shattered when Ethan's jilted ex-fiancé makes it her personal goal to turn Nanako's life into a living hell. And as if that isn't enough, she a
Published May 1st 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published April 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Infiltrator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infiltrator

David Caldwell
Jun 03, 2014 David Caldwell rated it really liked it
Ethan, Nanako, and the rest of his foraging team are returning to Newhome after the disastrous events of the trade delegation. They have vowed to end the feud between Ethan's and Nanako's hometowns. Of course, they can't let anyone know unless they want to be thrown in jail or worse. But then Nathan has had plenty of practice keeping secrets. It would be easier though if he could remember that missing year of his life.

This is the second book in the Forager series. The story (and action) takes up
Jodi Woody
May 10, 2014 Jodi Woody rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of the first book in this series in exchange for an honest review. I liked it so much I bought book two. This one is even better. It gets more into the past of both of the main characters and a more twisted plot begins to unfold. I am looking forward to book three. This is a "clean" book. No bad language or sexual content. Though there is a husband and wife and it is implied, it is very vague. Great for ages 14 and up. I give it 5 stars and think it is one of the better ...more
Nancy Hetzke
Nov 22, 2016 Nancy Hetzke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have liked the whole series. So much so I bought the next ones after getting the first in the series for free. I can't wait till the next book comes out. This takes place in Australia after a nuclear war. It's the second in the series that uses Korean/Japanese culture as the dominant group.
Ilana

Overview

Julie Arduini
May 25, 2014 Julie Arduini rated it really liked it
Book Description;

For eighteen-year-old Ethan Jones, Nanako, and the surviving members of his foraging team, the trip back to Newhome is a nightmarish journey fraught with danger. When they do get back to Newhome, Nanako’s dreams of a normal life are shattered when Ethan’s jilted ex-fiancé makes it her personal goal to turn Nanako’s life into a living hell. And as if that isn’t enough, she and Ethan fall afoul of a senior officer of the town’s draconian Custodian police force. To complicate matte
Tamara
Review also posted on The Avid Book Collector

I was given the honor of reviewing the first book in this series, Forager, a couple of months ago for Mr. Stone, and I absolutely loved it. So when Mr. Stone informed me book two, Infiltrator was out, it was a no brainer for me to one click this title immediately – and let me tell you, I am so glad I did. Forager was amazing, but Infiltrator was over-the-top spectacular!

Once again set in a post-apocalyptic Australia, we get to pick up right where Fora
Jeanne Clement
Okay

Not so very different from the 1st book in the series; the scenery and characters much the same. Seems like we're just waiting for Ethans memory to return for the big reveal. Will read the next.
Shakuita Johnson
Jun 16, 2015 Shakuita Johnson rated it it was amazing
Once again we get the story from Ethan...we pick up were Forager left off after the events of the Custodians trying to nuke a whole town and Ethan and gang stopping them. After being questioned extensively they are sneaked out and start the journey back to their home, only things don't go as plan. An unplanned stop and complications from wounds sustained leave the group in a bit of a pickle. Blasts from the past and errant memories from Ethan start to surface and give us a bit of a glimpse into ...more
Rob
Nov 01, 2015 Rob rated it really liked it
I received a copy of the trilogy in exchange for an honest review.

Loved it!! It was great to read all three in rapid succession. I particularly enjoyed the characters which were well developed and the setting which was imaginative and detailed. It was easy to read, exciting straight away and even though it took three books for Ethan to get his memory to gradually return, I had immense patience as I care deeply for Ethan and Nana-Chan and wished them well.

A few things bugged me, but did not tak
Wayne
Apr 17, 2016 Wayne rated it it was amazing
This was the second in the E Book series Forager and I really enjoyed it.
Lots of action,twists,turns, surprises, and good characterization.
The plot is fantastic and really draws you in to what is happening (and even more importantly what has happened in the past)
The characters are fantastic and really add so much depth and feeling to the story.
I have been reading a lot of Dyostopian fiction lately and this really is right up their with my favourites (for those keeping score the Partials sequen
Deborah Johns
Aug 22, 2015 Deborah Johns rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-read-books
I received Infiltrator by Peter Stone to read and review. This is book #2 in the Forager Trilogy. It continues the story of Ethan and Nanako as they battle to save their towns and rebuild their lives together at the same time. It is a fast read and suitable for all ages but not a standalone - you will need to read Forager (book 1) for this book to be truly understood. I recommend this book and look forward to book #3.
Stephanie
Sep 01, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Infiltrator is the second book of the "Forager Trilogy".
This book gave me more incite to the characters past, and made the characters seem relatable.There were more twists and turns that made me want to keep reading! I feel as if I was apart of the story instead of just reading it, Peter R. Stone gave me a greater understanding of this book and made this a very fun read! This book is so much better than the first book!

I received a free copy (from author) for an Honest review
Truitti
May 16, 2016 Truitti rated it it was amazing
The second book in this YA apocalyptic series does not disappoint. I enjoy how Stone educates us on the lives of each character. Lots of action, no graphic sex or cursing, but lots of violence. Some of the action scenes are so realistic, I gasp when something happens. Even though there is a lot of violence, it is written so it doesn't give me nightmares. I borrowed this book through the Kindle Owner library. However, this may be a series I will buy to reread at my pleasure.
Sally Hannoush
Sep 21, 2015 Sally Hannoush rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series. It continues where book one left off. There is a lot of action in this one and and we learn a lot of secrets. The puzzle pieces come together a bit more. But there is still a lot more to learn and I enjoyed the journey. Looking forward to the third one.
Carly Kirk
Jul 16, 2016 Carly Kirk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense

Very intense story! I can't wait to find out how it all ends... Probably the only thing that bothers me is the sheer volume of problems that are thrown against the main characters. I know it's to keep the action going, but jeez...
Cristine
Sep 01, 2014 Cristine rated it it was amazing
Just as great as the first book. Super exciting and fun to read. I immediately joined the author's email list. I can't wait for book 3!
Claudia
Oct 25, 2014 Claudia rated it it was amazing
Another action-packed dystopian thriller suitable for all ages! Exciting and fun with diverse characters and a well crafted post-apocalyptic world. Looking forward to Book 3!
Mary Ann
Sep 03, 2015 Mary Ann rated it really liked it
Fast paced and filled with plenty of problem resolution opportunities. Mr. Stroud makes it easy to love or hate the characters. Of course it makes it imperative to read the last one.
andrew jackson
andrew jackson rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Liz Lyles
Liz Lyles rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Patrick A Terpening
Patrick A Terpening rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2015
Nicole Kelley
Nicole Kelley rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Amy Hanselman
Amy Hanselman rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Richard Dodson
Richard Dodson rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Walt Davison
Walt Davison rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2016
Paul Nasso
Paul Nasso rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2015
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2015
FES
FES rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Fox Run (Endworld, #1)
  • Noah's Ark: Survivors
  • John Carter: The Movie Novelization: Also Includes: A Princess of Mars
  • Trauma (Wildfire Chronicles Vol. 5)
  • Star Trek Legion of Super-Heroes
  • Surgical
  • Time Return (Red Moon Trilogy, #2)
  • Flip (Slip, #3)
  • Cretaceous Clay & The Black Dwarf
  • Evolution (Children of the After, #3)
  • The Risen (The Survivor Chronicles, #4)
  • Chasing Vegas
  • SurviRal
  • Primal Shift: Part 1 (A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller)
  • Wake (An End Times Novel)
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 6
  • World-Mart
  • Eureka: Substitution Method (Eureka, #1)
Peter Stone, an avid student of history, was reading books on Ancient Greece from the age of four. Periods of interest include the ancient world, medieval era, Napoleonic times, and the Second World War. He still mourns the untimely passing of King Leonidas of Sparta and Field Marshal Michel Ney of France.

A product of the Cold War Generation, Peter Stone studied the ramifications of a nuclear miss
More about Peter R. Stone...

Forager (3 books)
  • Forager (Forager #1)
  • Expatriate (Forager #3)