Start by marking “Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)” as Want to Read:
Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)

Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)

*First book in four book planned New Adult MF series*

Fans. Sex. Rock & Roll.

The only three things a rocker needs, or so they say.

Seeing Jackson "Jacks" Lorde again, lead singer and guitarist for the band Savage Light, brought back the raw feelings that Tanner Mason had for him. But success can change a person, and can transform someone overnight. Now Jacks is wanted
Published June 18th 2014 by Evernight Publishing (first published June 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Backstage Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Backstage Dirty

Talltree
Sep 22, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
DNF

(view spoiler)
Vashti
Jul 21, 2014 Vashti rated it really liked it
Enjoyable rocker romance,can't wait for the next in this series.
Natasha
Dec 20, 2014 Natasha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was really nice to read a story where the lead singer of a well known band was able to remain faithful to the love of his life, Tanner. When Tanner and Jacks reunited after five years their attraction for one another was still strong and they had enough sense to not let those feelings go. Tanner had to have been a very strong person to be able to deal with the hoards of women constantly throwing themselves at her man but she controlled it well, especially when they had the likes of Laura ...more
Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!)
Jul 16, 2014 Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!) rated it it was amazing
Check out more from Bibliolatry Me | One Obsessed With Readinghttp://www.bibliolatryme.com
This is one of the best books I have read from Jenika Snow. I was hooked from page one and devoured this 130 page story in one sitting. I love rocker stories and this is series is definitely one I will follow to the end.

Jacks and Tanner are just great. I like how their relationship started, bloomed, fizzled, and flared back to life…I am a sucker for friends turned lover stories too. The instant connection y
Charity
Jul 09, 2014 Charity rated it it was amazing
See my full review coming soon at www.nocturnereads.com (7/9/14)

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Connie
Jul 08, 2014 Connie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rocker-bad-boys
Wow! Loved it! Another great read by Jenika Snow. Storyline was well written, entertaining and hot. Bad boy rocker Jacks gets a second chance with Tanner, the one girl he never forgot. I enjoyed once Jacks made up his mind to be only with Tanner, he stayed faithful to Tanner despite being surrounded by groupies. Loved Jacks and Tanner's chemistry, friends before lovers and their interaction. Loved the whole band. Can't wait to read more in this new series. Would definitely recommend.
Denita Kee
Aug 07, 2014 Denita Kee rated it it was amazing
Great story! I loved Jack's and Tanner so much. These two grew up together and have loved each other for years. Now they have reunited and that love is even stronger now. Such a great story. I hope we get a story about How and Beats. I love that Jack's is loyal to Tanner. He doesn't cars that he's a famous rocker that a the women want. He loves Tanner and only wants her. Such a great story.
Christine
Jul 17, 2014 Christine rated it really liked it
This was cute. Took me about 2 hours to read, so if that tells you it's worth it, I don't know what other words I could write to tell you. Read it.
Grace Ryles
Jul 05, 2014 Grace Ryles rated it it was amazing
Awesome start to a new series! The only downside is book 2 is not available! I can't wait for beats and Zoe's book!
Vampress Bathory
Feb 04, 2015 Vampress Bathory rated it it was amazing
Looved it, but again, I love pretty much everything from Jenika Snow! I just wonder why I didn't pick this one earlier!
Sheridan
Jun 19, 2014 Sheridan rated it really liked it
I'm not really into rocker storylines, but I sure did enjoy this one. I did enjoy Tanner and Jacks, but I am so ready for the rest of the bandmembers' stories especially Beats and Zoe. :sighs:

Janette Lopez
Jul 02, 2014 Janette Lopez rated it it was amazing
Not normally a reader of rockers and back stage life. Love this author so gave it a shot! Good story I will definitely read the next in the series when I comes out.
Caroline Shaw
Caroline Shaw rated it really liked it
May 26, 2015
Jay
Jay rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2014
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Tina Elder
Tina Elder rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Tina
Jul 09, 2014 Tina rated it liked it
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Paulajean
Paulajean rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Meltanirie
Meltanirie rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2014
Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2014
Chantalbt1980 B
Chantalbt1980 B rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Mashewna Koonce
Mashewna Koonce rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Raquel Cooper
Raquel Cooper rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Sherry
Sherry rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Ivania Armengol
Ivania Armengol rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Dizzy D
Dizzy D rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)
  • Rock Me (Love Me, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • No Apologies
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Surviving (Surrender, #2)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Getting Played (Heart of Fame, #7)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • Forever Red (Bama Boys, #1)
  • Noah
  • Heart of Rock
  • The Deepest Blue (Roadmap to Your Heart #2)
  • Out of the Blues
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Sinner's Fall (Brooklyn Sinners, #4)
  • Rock Bottom (Seduced By The Rockstar, #2)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com
More about Jenika Snow...