Start by marking “The Miles Between Us (Jackson Falls, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Miles Between Us (Jackson Falls, #5)

The Miles Between Us (Jackson Falls #5)

Rock musician Rob MacKenzie is in New York, producing the latest record album for a spoiled teenage pop star, when a loss rocks his family. Afraid to leave his wife, Casey Fiore MacKenzie, alone, Rob brings her and their two daughters back with him to New York while he finishes the album.

But Casey isn’t the same woman she was before. Her pain has brought her to a dark pla
Published July 6th 2014 (first published July 2014)

Cheryl
Jul 09, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
"They were Rob-and-Casey. Casey-and-Rob. He was hers, and she was his. They belonged together. It was that simple and that complex."

The Miles Between Us is a beautiful continuation of the love story that is Rob and Casey MacKenzie. They waited a very long time to be happy and have been to hell and back together but one more tragedy becomes the catalyst for years of devastation to all come flooding back into their , what seems to be, perfect life.

Rob has always been Casey's rock, her protector, b
BookLovin
Sep 17, 2016 BookLovin rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I love, love, love this couple!!
Can never get enough of them!
Natalie Townsend
Jul 11, 2014 Natalie Townsend rated it it was amazing
This series should be a movie or a TV show. It has all the elements to be a great success. There is hot rock stars, epic love story, tragedy, comedy and such loveable characters. I loved Rob and Casey the best but everyone in this series made this series such a brilliant success. I am just sad it has to end. This story showed Casey finally fall apart from all the tragedy that she had gone through and Rob for the first time could not save her. The epilogue was so lovely to see finally Rob and ...more
Lizz
Jul 21, 2014 Lizz rated it it was amazing
I've had this one my Kindle since the day it came out, but I put off reading it because this is the last Jackson Falls, Casey and Rob book. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them. The book was wrenching and emotional, and now that I've finished it I miss Rob and Casey. This is a seriously great series of books.
Cori
Oct 06, 2015 Cori rated it liked it
Man this is a tough one for me to rate because I have MADLOVE for the characters in this series. But the conflict in this one was SOOOOOO drawn out that I found myself ready for it be over and it pains pains pains me to say that about these two. However, as usual...my heart was racing and melting at all the appropriate times too. :) 3.5 stars.
Amy
Jul 19, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
I always look forward to returning to Jackson Falls. The stories are so well written, the reader is at the end of the book in a flash. Loved the epilogue
Theresa
Dec 18, 2014 Theresa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the stories from this author

It took some time to get into this book, not as well written as the previous ones in this series, but overall it was good.
Ilene
Sep 07, 2014 Ilene rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Okay, I love Rob and Casey and their story. This book definitely shows their love, connection and strength. **BUT**enough of the car accidents already.
Robin
Jul 13, 2014 Robin rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars. Casey and Rob are one of my favorite couples. I love Laurie's writing style.
Marci Kimball
Sep 25, 2016 Marci Kimball rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! In fact, this entire series, leading one into the other, has grabbed me as great reading enjoyment!

I like how this series went from one character to the next and tied them together!!!!! I want MORE!!!!!! I truly hope the author is considering adding more of these delicious characters to join Casey & Robs story!!!!!
CssekarUpdated
Review of miles between us

It's a perfect depiction of how fate will change two deeply loving couples life. At times we have to keep family on priority than our needs in life...at last we do it all for them... A nice message conveyed by Laurie ...very emotional tooo
Emily
Sep 15, 2016 Emily rated it liked it
And...the series has wrapped. All six books probably could have been three books, really, but there was so much rehashing, so many different POVs, flashbacks, blah blah blahs. The epilogue was the saving grace and, for the first time in the whole series, elicited a tear. So sweet, and a good ending to the series.
Nova
Nov 17, 2014 Nova rated it it was amazing
Buku ke lima di seri ini, dan tetap memuaskan bacanya. Pasangan favorit banget Casey dan Rob ini, dan karena sudah baca cerita mereka sejak buku pertama, rasanya seperti sudah mengenal dekat pasangan ini. Cinta mereka terasa banget sepanjang buku, meski kadang perbedaan sikap membuat mereka frustasi, tapi cinta dan kesadaran bahwa mereka tidak bisa hidup tanpa yang lain membuat mereka berusaha berkompromi.
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jul 12, 2014 Joanna Brocklehurst smith rated it it was amazing
This was another great book in the Jackson's Falls series.
When Casey has another miscarriage all her previous heart aches catch up with her and she finds herself in a black hole she can't seem to find her way out of. While Rob realizes his passion for performing on stage hasn't gone away.
Love helps them both through these hard times and they finally find their way back in to the light.
Really loved this book.
Andy
Dec 16, 2014 Andy rated it really liked it
I was itching to finish the book but at some point i found Casey very annoying and dragging. She was sooo in denial mode, I just wanted to smack her. But then, when I finished it, I wanted to smack myself for finishing it quickly. I wanted more of their story, aching for more. :( I like the story and I love Rob. He's so swoony. Ahihi. The series is worth reading, it will grow on you❤️
Nancy LaCroix
May 13, 2015 Nancy LaCroix rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

I really didn't expect the last book to be as good as the first but it was. So were all the ones in between. Definitely worth reading but not your typical type of love story, more like a life story. Laurie Breton is a great author. I'll be moving on to her other books now.
Veronica
I think this will be the end of me following the lives of Rob and Casey. The story was reiterating too much their character traits and didn't tug on my heart strings like previous books.

It was a good story and I did enjoy it enough to give it 3 stars, I just think it felt a bit forced out and repetitive.
Necole Moreau
Sep 19, 2014 Necole Moreau rated it it was amazing
I am completely sad to have this series end. I truly became friends with all the characters and just want to keep growing with them. With all the kids, you can keep this series on the entire family going forever. This series really shows you true love and how you can't give up on what your heart wants. Please continue the family story. What happens to them, Mikey, Paige, Emna, Davy, etc.
GTR33GURL
Jul 10, 2014 GTR33GURL rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book from start to finish the ups and downs the twists and turns and that epic epilogue just perfect I'm in love with Casey and Rob and I cried at the end of that epilogue I got a beautiful surprise that had tears running down my face well done Laurie 5 wonderful amazing stars!!!
Tanya
Nov 14, 2014 Tanya rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I have loved this entire series and all of the characters. So why not 5 stars? It really bothers me that Rob calls her Fiore. I read this book in one sitting. Couldn't put it down or move out of the recliner until it was finished.
Carmen Batista
Feb 03, 2016 Carmen Batista rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sixth book

I enjoyed the book very emotional. Glad they had another child would like to k ow what happened with Paige and Mickey.
Faye Brinkley
Aug 25, 2016 Faye Brinkley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Love the Jackson Falls Books I hope there more to come Paige and Mikey the story was loving sweet romantic and sexy more soon
Shierly
Jul 26, 2014 Shierly rated it it was amazing
I want more! Cant get enough of Rob and Casey...will it be Paige story next? ^_^...thanks so much Laurie for the book!
Ed Teem
Jul 18, 2016 Ed Teem rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This whole series is EXCELLENT. Kept me going and I didn't want to stop until finished. Read the whole series.
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Helen Russell
Helen Russell rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
katie
katie rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Kathie Zodrow
Kathie Zodrow rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Aneta Gallagher
Aneta Gallagher rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2016
Jill Hays
Jill Hays rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine Books 9 30 May 06, 2014 12:03AM
  • The Real Me (How to Tame a Heartbreaker, #4)
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • Ryker
  • Between Rock n Roll and a Hard Place
  • Rocked in Pieces (Rocked, #10)
  • Fate's Mistake (Los Rancheros #2)
  • Chances Are (Chance at Love, #1)
  • Chronicles of a Midlife Crisis
  • The Marriage War
  • Underestimated Box Set (Underestimated, #1-3)
  • See You At The Show
  • Sanctuary (Family Justice #3)
  • Forbidden Ballad - Rock My World
  • Learn to Fly
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Unstoppable (Fierce, #2)
  • When A Warrior Comes Home
  • Redeeming You (Before You, #2)
Laurie Breton is a USA Today bestselling author of romantic suspense and women's fiction. When not writing, she enjoys spending time with her two grown children and with her two grandchildren, who are the light of her life. If you went looking, you might find her at the beach, or attending a sidewalk art festival, or walking the streets of Boston. Laurie lives in a small town in Maine with her ...more
More about Laurie Breton...

Jackson Falls (5 books)
  • Coming Home (Jackson Falls, #1)
  • Sleeping with the Enemy (Jackson Falls, #2)
  • Days like This (Jackson Falls, #3)
  • Redemption Road (Jackson Falls, #4)