Start by marking “American Surgeon In London (200 Harley Street, #4)” as Want to Read:
American Surgeon In London (200 Harley Street, #4)

American Surgeon In London (200 Harley Street #4)

Mitchell Cooper had it all — a beautiful wife and daughter, and a glittering career in Hollywood as a sought-after plastic surgeon. But as his career soared, his personal life collapsed.

Now he and little Molly have come to London to rebuild their lives. But after one sensational night with new colleague, fellow American Grace Turner, Mitchell finds himself daring to live a
Paperback
Published May 2014 by Harlequin Medical Romance (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about American Surgeon In London, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Surgeon In London

Nas Dean
May 04, 2014 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
200 Harley Street: AMERICAN SURGEON IN LONDON by author Lynne Marshall is a Harlequin Medical series release for May 2014.

Grace Turner moves to London to get away from some bad memories. Another American at the clinic, Mitchell Turner meets Grace by chance and they spend a lovely evening together.

When they discover that they will be working together, they decide to keep their relationship professional. Yet could they forget the lovely evening they had together? Mitchell and Grace were not after
Susan
Aug 04, 2014 Susan rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful story of new beginnings. Mitch left a successful career as a Hollywood plastic surgeon to make a new life for he and his daughter. He spends most of his time either working or with Mia. It's a bit lonely, but it protects his heart from being hurt again. Grace is another plastic surgeon who has come to London, also for a new beginning. They meet one evening and start talking, going on to have an amusing time together. Nothing deep is talked about and they only exchange first ...more
Desere
Apr 22, 2014 Desere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lynne Marshall is one of those authors that has always been able to truly speak to me through her books. She takes ordinary everyday stories of romance and turns them in to the extraordinary!

In her latest read we meet Micthell Cooper, once he had it all, a beautiful wife, adorable daughter and a high class living it up Hollywood career, then reality came crashing through the golden doors and he moved to London with his little girl to try and rebuild their lives.

He meets fellow surgeon Grace and
Amelia
Apr 27, 2014 Amelia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When people suffer through a physical trauma or an emotional ordeal, they will sometimes keep others at a distance for fear of experiencing more pain in some form. Two individuals whose lives are filled with anguish for these reasons are featured in the fourth book of the 200 Harley Street series. This couple has so much to give others, yet they let no one get too close to them. Lynne Marshall expresses genuine emotions all throughout 200 HARLEY STREET: AMERICAN SURGEON IN LONDON, where every si ...more
Pam
May 27, 2014 Pam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
American Surgeon in London is a 200 Harley Street novel by Lynne Marshall.
Dr. Mitchell Cooper is a distinguished lip surgeon at the Hunter Clinic in London. He came to London after a disastrous marriage and divorce leaving his business in the hands of his unscrupulous partner. He and his daughter Mia are making a new home for themselves in London and except for his occasional loneliness, are doing a great job. Now, however, Dr. Grace Turner comes into their lives.
Dr. Grace Turner, a distinguis
Carol-Ann
May 04, 2014 Carol-Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Beautifully written book in this series loved this book from the start loved the story and the character's of Plastic surgeon Mitchell cooper who moved to London to make a fresh start with his young Daughter who was the centre of his life,He meets the lovely Surgeon Grace Turner she makes him want to live again as soon has he met her.But Grace had got painfull secrets and physical scars she needs to overcome, A young girl who loves them both and A couple who deserve to be together for th ...more
Esther Somorai
Aug 21, 2014 Esther Somorai rated it really liked it
200 Harley Street: ISBN 978-0-263-90763-6
I won the four (2-in-1) paperback books from Lynne Marshall giveaway. Thank you so much.

An in depth, character driven, deeply moving, positively redemptive, realistic story. I really like this well balanced medical/romance story. It's well written, meaningful, engaging, and a fast read. ***Recommend***

Tammy Yenalavitch
loved the flow of this story. It had a realistic feel. Grace and Mitch are both damaged, but I I loved how they made each other stronger. . Mia added to the story too. Lynne Marshall is a very talented writer and I always love her books. Great addition to the 200 Harley Street Series.
Melissa
Sep 20, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. American Surgeon In London is a fantastic read. Wonderfully and realistically written characters and story line. A must read!

I won this book through goodreads
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 200 Harley Street
Alisha
Jun 11, 2014 Alisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Dyan
May 15, 2014 Dyan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first time reading a Harlequin Medical Romance and I am so happy I did. Being that it was based in London, this story reminded me of Betty Neels books, which were my first and favorite romance stories!

The character development was rich and made these two come to life for me. I can't wait to find more of the 200 Harley Street series! I highly recommend this book!
Lynne Marshall
Apr 18, 2014 Lynne Marshall rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book and really enjoyed participating in this Mills & Boon series.

I'm also talking about all of the books at my blog.
Scroll down for the first three, and stay tuned for the next four - every two weeks.

Kara Winters
Kara Winters rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2014
fatima
fatima rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
doctorcassowary
doctorcassowary rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Shamien A. Basit
Shamien A. Basit rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Kimi
Kimi rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Tina Laws
Tina Laws rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Ggunning
Ggunning rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Fiona
Fiona rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Laom28
Laom28 rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2017
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
A
A rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Colleen
Colleen rated it really liked it
May 03, 2014
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2014
Paul Chambers
Paul Chambers rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Amirah
Amirah rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2016
  • Surgeon in a Tux (200 Harley Street, #1)
  • Betrothed for the Baby (Illegitimate Heirs #3)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Propositioned into a Foreign Affair (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #5)
  • The Bridge (Brody Law, #1)
  • The Wild Card
  • Miss Greenhorn
  • Cinderella's Wedding Wish
  • Blackmailed Into a Fake Engagement (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills #1)
  • Flirting with the Socialite Doc
  • The Weather Girl
  • Newborn Baby For Christmas
Lynne used to worry she had a serious problem with daydreaming, then she discovered she was supposed to write the stories in her head. A late bloomer, Lynne came to fiction writing after her children were nearly grown. Now she battles the empty nest by writing stories which always include a romance, sometimes medicine, a dose of mirth, or both, but always stories from her heart. She is a Southern ...more
More about Lynne Marshall...

200 Harley Street (8 books)
  • Surgeon in a Tux (200 Harley Street, #1)
  • Girl From The Red Carpet (200 Harley Street, #2)
  • The Proud Italian (200 Harley Street, #3)
  • The Soldier Prince (200 Harley Street, #5)
  • The Enigmatic Surgeon (200 Harley Street, #6)
  • The Shameless Maverick (200 Harley Street, #7)
  • The Tortured Hero (200 Harley Street, #8)