Start by marking “A Rule of Queens (The Sorcerer's Ring, #13)” as Want to Read:
A Rule of Queens (The Sorcerer's Ring, #13)

A Rule of Queens (The Sorcerer's Ring #13)

3.9  ·  Rating Details ·  1,197 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
In A RULE OF QUEENS, Gwendolyn leads the remains of her nation in exile, as they sail into the hostile harbors of the Empire. Taken in by Sandara s people, they try to recover in hiding, to build a new home in the shadows of Volusia.

Thor, determined to rescue Guwayne, continues with his Legion brothers on his quest far across the sea, to the massive caves that herald the
Published March 3rd 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

Carolyn
Apr 13, 2016 Carolyn rated it did not like it
Jeffrey Nadelman
Aug 08, 2014 Jeffrey Nadelman rated it really liked it
Just end already please. I am so vested in this story line I need to see how it ends. But seriously, enough is enough. Stop adding characters and elongating a story that is long enough already. Make the next one the last, please, please, please.
Don't ruin a good thing by dragging it out.
Caillen Jenner
It was probably the best book of the series. There were many unexpected twists and turns. But all the books sort of repeat themselves. It is always the same plot.
Rodney
Mar 26, 2016 Rodney rated it it was ok
As with all the others, bad editing, easily-predictable plotline, and blatant stealing from other works. That said, Rice does always leave the plot hanging, almost forcing you to read the next one. Of course, only because the plot is dragged out through the myriad of sub-plots, almost to the point of making things absurd. Why I continue to punish myself, I don't know. Fortunately, I always check it out from the library, so I at least don't regret having spent any money! I absolutely don't ...more
S
Mar 02, 2015 S rated it it was ok
I have read every book in the series and it seems like there are more grammar errors the further the series goes. I would definitely recommend that an editor be hired to edit any future books as this is truly beginning to bother me. This book was just ok. I think it's time to wind the series up. There just can't be much more that can happen and the new characters are just not that interesting.
Bessie
Soy adulta y vuelvo a ser adolescente leyéndolo.

He leido todos y cada uno de la serie y a pesar de que en algunos capitulos de pronto hay mucho monologo o descripcion de pensamientos de los personajes, me engancha cada vuelta de hoja...aunque lea en kindle!!!
jamie ingram
Oct 26, 2016 jamie ingram rated it it was amazing
This series never disappoints, it my leave you wanting more but you're not going to be disappointed!
Aaron Reddoch
Sep 20, 2016 Aaron Reddoch rated it liked it
It was an entertaining story, although the writing isn't great. I do like the characters, the dialogue, and the story, but every now and then the words,the language used or the way something is written makes me cringe. The narrator did a very good job in the audible book. I just wish I had realized this was book 13 in the series before I finished it. It seemed odd to start a book the way it started, but it isn't unheard of to start in the middle of a battle and then go backwards to the ...more
Damian
Aug 05, 2014 Damian rated it it was amazing
The author keeps you going with the series through an action packed presentation of events that cover every one of the characters in the series. No character depicted throughout the series is less important than another whether they be a goat herder come druid sorcerer warrior, a destined queen come exhiled wanderer looking for a new home or a bar maiden come druid sorcerer queen of the Southern Isles. In fact, the plethora of characters are presented in such a timeless fashion that whether you ...more
Roberto Mattos
Oct 12, 2015 Roberto Mattos rated it it was amazing
In this episode Morgan continues this incredible saga. Gwendolyn reaches the outskirts of Volusia, already in the Empire lands. They need to hide and plan on next actions to take. Thor continues the search for his son, this time at the Land of the Spirits, while Erec and Alistair have to fight to survive the civil war in the Southern Isles.
We found that our new hero that was introduced on last episode, Darius, is the brother of Sandara. He continues his struggle to convince his people to battle
Sharon
Aug 21, 2016 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Jeremy Gallen
Jun 03, 2016 Jeremy Gallen rated it really liked it
Lucky Thirteen

In the thirteenth installment of author Morgan Rice's epic Sorcerer's Ring saga, Gwen leads her exiled history into the Empire, where they seek refuge with Sandara's people, with a new nemesis named Volusia casting a shadow upon them. Meanwhile, Thor and his company venture into the netherworld to find what has become of his son Guwayne, Alistair deals with civil war in the Southern Isles, and Darius defends his beloved Loti. This entry is mostly on par with its predecessors, which
Kim
Jul 07, 2016 Kim added it
I enjoyed the book series so much cant wait to get to the next book. Thor is trying so hard to find his son Guwayne who is just out of his reach at the top of the volcano mountain. It was get hard for Thor to get up the side of the mountain with all the mud, rocks, and roots falling as he is trying to climb. Thor starts to pray to god to not allow me to die like this allow me to summon my power and allow me to save my son.
Thor believed he was being tested to rely on his faith.
Gwendolyn was a Que
Doug
Nov 23, 2014 Doug rated it really liked it
As mentioned in the middle review of the book. This book had way too much praying to God for assistance which is not what a Druid would do. There seemed to be total lapses in self-confidence in the characters until the grace of God fixed them. Thorgrin is not Joan of Arc! He is a Druid King, Dragon rider, wielder of epic swords, and lover of one woman. I would appreciate it if he could remember his mother's words and know he needed to be strong enough to beat the tests with his own power, inner ...more
Mom
May 01, 2015 Mom rated it it was amazing
A Rule Of Queens Book 13

Reading this book has really caught my interest and attention. It has peaked my interest in wanting to read more. The plot keeps you wanting to see what happens next. Being a Queen and making hard decisions and choices has made Gwendolyn a strong ruler amidst the sorrow she bears. I really love reading this series.
Mariela Miranda
May 14, 2016 Mariela Miranda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excelente

Buenísimo! Está mejor que los anteriores, ahora se puso mejor la cosa. La traducción está muy bien.
Buenas aventuras han pasado, sobretodo en este libro. Los encuentros vaya! Lo máximo., casi lloro.
Maureen Kuenstler
May 25, 2014 Maureen Kuenstler rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this whole series

Thoroughly enjoyed this whole series

The books keep you enthralled. I am looking forward to the next one. This author comes up with amazing plots.
Snufkin
May 03, 2015 Snufkin rated it really liked it
Despite this series not being my favourite, I do still comeback to it because I know exactly what I'm getting: a light read of a fantasy world where people are fighting for good in a world of growing chaos.
L.R.W. Lee
May 03, 2014 L.R.W. Lee rated it it was amazing
This edition of the Sorcerers Ring series continued the non-stop action and redeemed book 12 from its lack of believability (with a whale rescuing Thor). Good story development and I'm loving how the author is developing the new character, Darius.
Martha S. Heney
Jan 21, 2015 Martha S. Heney rated it liked it
A rule of queens

Books need to be longer, combined. Good story but getting tedious without timely resolutions. Can't afford to buy 15 books to discover what a trilogy should have shown. Too many perils squeezed in. Feels artificial. But great ability and talent for writing.
Kalda Orso
May 30, 2014 Kalda Orso rated it really liked it

Book #13 a rule of queens like all of the sequel just leaves you captivated and craving more. Morgan has a way of stopping at just the right time to put you in suspense and eager for the next series of events.
Patricia Babcock
Jan 02, 2015 Patricia Babcock rated it it was amazing
This is a great series

I've read every one of these books and it's a great series. Morgan Rice couldn't write a bad book if she tried. If you haven't read any of them, you don't know what you are missing.
Martin Pingree
Jul 16, 2015 Martin Pingree rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this series. This one not quite as good as the previous but still leaves me wanting more of this tale.
Aishah
May 09, 2014 Aishah rated it really liked it
I really loved this book..Hope to read more about Thor and Gwendalyn..liked Darius and Loti also lots of action involved..Can't wait for Book #14..
Nick Woodall
Apr 29, 2016 Nick Woodall rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, fiction, novel
This is number 13 in the series. It is a long series (17 total), but the story is lots of fun. You love the characters, and Morgan knows how to weave a tale!
Diane Garner
Jun 05, 2014 Diane Garner rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Each book of this series has been wonderful. I can't wait for t h e next one to see the new twists.
william  Goodrow
May 16, 2014 william Goodrow rated it it was amazing
Book 13

Very nice, the story gets more intense as you read on. I 're enjoy how the tale keeps entering. Nice c e job.
Willi
Fantastic!!!I have never been so excited over a series since Game of Thrones!!!It was totally engrossing!!!
rusty r.ridenour
Nov 11, 2014 rusty r.ridenour rated it liked it
Great ending

the book drag on a lot ,and characters were transparent ,and ended good but only two characters that were about the baby
Michael
Jul 14, 2014 Michael rated it it was amazing
An addictive series

well worth the time and money. this series has it all fantasy, war, intriguing plot twists you will want to follow till the end.
  • The Second Draeken War (Combined Edition)
  • Dragonfly Creek (Firefly Hollow, #3)
  • Alma's Mail Order Husband (Texas Brides #1)
  • The Claiming
  • Forest of the Forbidden
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#4)
  • The Kodiak Clan (Laid Bear, #2)
  • Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress (The Stregoni Sequence #1)
  • Arianna Rose: The Awakening (Arianna Rose, #2)
  • Once Upon a Christmas Carol
  • Kate (Come By Chance Mail Order Brides #4)
  • The Beginning (Gold Rush Brides #1)
  • Binding Spell (Tales of the Latter Kingdoms #3)
  • Devastation (Beastly Tales #3)
  • In the Arms of the Dark Elf
  • Lord of the Abbey (Lords of Avalon #1)
  • The Day is a White Tablet
  • The Bride Price (An African Romance, #1)
Morgan Rice is the #1 bestselling and USA Today bestselling author of the epic fantasy series THE SORCERER'S RING, comprising seventeen books; of the #1 bestselling series THE VAMPIRE JOURNALS, comprising twelve books; of the new vampire series VAMPIRE, FALLEN; of the #1 bestselling series THE SURVIVAL TRILOGY, a post-apocalyptic thriller comprising three books); of the #1 bestselling epic fantasy ...more
More about Morgan Rice...

The Sorcerer's Ring (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • A Quest of Heroes (The Sorcerer's Ring, #1)
  • A March of Kings (The Sorcerer's Ring, #2)
  • A Fate of Dragons (The Sorcerer's Ring, #3)
  • A Cry of Honor (The Sorcerer's Ring, #4)
  • A Vow of Glory (The Sorcerer's Ring, #5)
  • A Charge of Valor (The Sorcerer's Ring, #6)
  • A Rite of Swords (The Sorcerer's Ring, #7)
  • A Grant of Arms (The Sorcerer's Ring, #8)
  • A Sky of Spells (The Sorcerer's Ring, #9)
  • A Sea of Shields (The Sorcerer's Ring, #10)

“O’Connor” 0 likes
“Desmond raised his hammer and smashed rock, and was silent for so long, Darius” 0 likes