Start by marking “Stirred Up (Stirred Up, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Stirred Up (Stirred Up, #1-2)

Stirred Up (Stirred Up #1-2)

4.08  ·  Rating Details ·  1,626 Ratings  ·  220 Reviews
Certain men. Certain professions. Some things are just universally sexy.

But maybe not quite this sexy…

“Lay back for me.”

A Provocative Professions stand alone with no cliffhanger.
Published April 26th 2014 (first published April 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stirred Up, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecTangled by Emma ChaseThe Law of Attraction by N.M. Silber
I Honestly LOL'd
446th out of 684 books — 832 voters
November 9 by Colleen HooverForbid Me by M.  RobinsonDark Wild Night by Christina LaurenHollywood Dirt by Alessandra TorreTomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey
2015 Romantic Releases (JULY to DECEMBER)
412th out of 485 books — 1,564 voters

More lists with this book...

Noelle
Ummm, if a ghost gave me a wedgie..then kicked me ass over ankles off my bed....I'd still be in less shock than I was at the end of this book!! FYI-This is a good thing! Saying anything else would give parts away. Last thing you'd want!
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Jun 26, 2016 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ rated it it was amazing
Okay, so OMGoodness this was a hot, and at times, hilarious read.
As silly as some of the antics were at times, I could still totally relate to the characters here. Even Addison's brother, Dylan. Overall I really liked the dynamics at play here.

This one has a crazy, totally surprising twist at the end, that I can't believe I didn't catch the clue for it, in the chapter before it's reveal. *Slaps forehead* But it was awesome. Surprised me. And it's what moved this book from a 4 star read to 5 star
Vanessa
Review—Stirred Up by SE Hall & Angela Graham

“Until I figure out my whacked-out emotions and reactions, which I suddenly seem to have no control over, I’ve gotta get out of here. It seems a beast has been awoken in me and until I find a way to feed it, it’ll have to be kept caged, away from the public.”

Addison hasn’t been “touched” in over a year. Probably her longest dry spell ever, but with responsibilities and lack of a social life…well, you get the point. Not to mention, two very over-p
★★Sara Lizzy★★
Need to think of what my rating will be. The ending had me scratching my head completely shocked and up until that point it was a 4 to 4 1/2 star book. Ending was abrupt and the ending had me so stumped as it was so unexpected that I kept re-reading to see if I was missing something critical in the story because of a shock that came out of nowhere the last page before the epilogue. Need to think on my review and rating and think about what I want to rate this. The boxed set didn't tell me where ...more
Gwen ~the Book Diva
I loved it! I LOVED IT! I wanted to smack the crap out of Addison for at least 90% of the book! Now I just want to go back and read it all again! Ah, it was awesome! Well played...well played!
Adriana
Aug 05, 2016 Adriana rated it really liked it
Addison Porter has a few things she can always rely on: her job as a vet tech, her brother Dylan and their best friend Brady. Ever since they were kids, it's always been the three of them. Even when the two dare devils directed all their dares at her. Dylan has yet again lost his job and is relying on Brady to help pull him back together. Brady, a gorgeous and successful physician in their small town, enjoys his work, his friends and his women. There is always one draped over him or under him. ...more
Lisa
May 20, 2014 Lisa marked it as dnf
DNF With all of the rave reviews this sounded like a really fun book. Unfortunately it didn't work for me AT ALL. Moe was a bit too neurotic. Good grief she exhausted me. The first introduction to Brady totally turned me OFF. Really??? (view spoiler)

photo tumblr_m6vqh3yR2C1r9piwi_zps38ea9df4.gif
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Oct 28, 2014 ~`*Ella Lee*`~ rated it it was amazing
This was a SPICY read. Wow! It's been days and I'm still fanning myself.

The h and H in this are AMAZING.

It's very entertaining and has a great little somethin' somethin' that I just AIN'T gonna talk about, because it really takes this book to the next level.

If you love a funny, friends-that-should-be lovers story, this is for you.

The H is very possessive of the h and it makes him that much hotter!
Cherise
Jun 25, 2016 Cherise rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Michelle
Jun 05, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
It will be challenging to review without revealing any spoilers, but there is definitely a twist that took me by surprise and caused me to immediately re-read this short story upon finishing the last page to see if I could catch it the second time around... First time I've ever immediately re-read! Addison is smart, sassy, hilarious and real! She secretly has the hots for her best friend Brady, but continues to refuse the possibility for fear of ruining what they have. Enter Dr. Reynolds and ...more
Diane Holtry
Oct 01, 2014 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purchased
Had me laughing .. great characters and always frustrated with the choices of Addison AKA "Moe", Dr. Reynolds and Brady. I have to admit the last chapter had me sayin', WTF. I even went back to re-read thinking that I missed something .. turns out I did, but that was the authors' intentions .. totally DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! Way to always keep me on my toes and guessing what will happen next. I can't wait to read another joint authored book by S.E. Hall and Angela Graham!
Jennifer Alumbaugh
May 21, 2014 Jennifer Alumbaugh rated it it was amazing
This set is just simply amazing... I love both of these Authors and all of their work... This book is super steamy and will leave you wanting more.. NO SPOILERS HERE... You will have to read it for yourself.. Just when you thought you wouldn't go there with a DR... SURPRISE! This book will have you Laughing out loud and yes people will ask so dont be afraid to tell them what you're reading!
Dalo
May 09, 2014 Dalo rated it it was amazing
5stars aren't enough - this book is perfect!!! Strong sassy female, alpha central - anyone for a doctor fantasy - and hilarious is an understatement - what an ending made me want to re read it all again
Anna Katmore
Apr 24, 2015 Anna Katmore rated it it was amazing
Unforeseeable, unforgettable twist!

One of the most extraordinary books I’ve come across in a long time. Why? Because it has a twist I never saw coming.

Let me begin with telling you that not all of this book was my cup of tea. I don’t like romances so much in whixch the hero and heroine have known each other their entire lives. All the really exciting chemistry is missing for me then. Same with this book. Brady was a cutie, a player, a caring friend, super sweet and sexy at the same time. But whe
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This was not the first SE Hall book I have read so I knew I was in for a fun ride. I haven't read any of Angela Graham's books but I will for sure be adding them to my TBR. The combo of the two authors was awesome. This is going to be spoiler free, I try that anyway but this even more.

Addison is an independent woman that doesn't have many friends but what she does have is an older brother and his best friend Brady. Which is also her best friend. These three do everything together and hasn't loo
J.L.
May 26, 2014 J.L. rated it really liked it
Ella
Jan 16, 2016 Ella rated it it was amazing
Ive said before many times...I really like it when books are not predictable and take me for a surprise. This one sure did that!
I was going for the solid 4 stars, cute story, nice characters, Addison maybe bothered me a little at times, but I did get her reasons for holding back...then we get close to the end and....BAM!!!! Didnt see that coming! Love it when that happens and for that...5 stars for me for sure!!!
Kimberley
Mar 11, 2015 Kimberley rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!

The Doctor is IN!!!!!!

this little gem had been sitting on my Kindle for a little while. Did it ever pack a punch.

This was amazing!! Really heart-felt, funny, sexy, and then ... gut-wrenching, I bawled at one point. So touching. These two authors writing together, can really do no wrong in my eyes. I devoured this in one afternoon.

Tears and Smiles!!!
Linda
Jun 03, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
I am not sure what to say that won't include spoilers, so let me just say this, I really loved this book. I loved the characters, I loved the writing style, I loved the plot, and of course the sexy stuff! The authors did a great job and have a new fan here.
Vee Paige
May 20, 2014 Vee Paige rated it really liked it
Loved it. I wanted more. I was snorting into my coffee when I was reading this. I really loved Addison. If you want a quick, sexy read, with great banter, this one's for you. I can't really say anymore because it's such a short book, and there is a twist in the end ...
Luv2 Read
Apr 29, 2014 Luv2 Read rated it really liked it
Loved the twist.

omg I want my own Dr. Reynolds. This book had me laughing from the start. I loved the chemistry of the characters. I don't want to give to much away but you won't regret this read. scorching!
Jami Mathis
Feb 04, 2016 Jami Mathis rated it it was ok
Umm...

I really enjoyed this book until the ending.

Now I'm slightly confused.

The ending was just weird. Why? Was I reading a mystery novel? Or a romance?

Were we role playing the whole time?

Weird.
Casey
May 15, 2014 Casey rated it really liked it
Oh, so funny! Fun and fast read, I finished in less than 3 hours. A woman's worst nightmare/ fantasy at the gynie and an I'm in love with my best friend situation brought to life in a hilarious, awkward tale. My spoiler: the ending is frustratingly satisfying.
Tracie
May 29, 2014 Tracie rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book.( s).
Will take you no time to read . It is witty & Funny and brings you laughing out loud.
It's by two wonderful authors.
You can't go wrong !!!
Bette Hansen
Jan 08, 2015 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Filled with lots of hot sexy times but with a great romance at the core. Fantastic writing and story had me turning page after page. I definitely recommend this one!
Julie
Oct 12, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
Thanks for the recommendation Angie. I actually really liked it and had to go back and re-read some parts (if you know what I mean). *wink wink*
Susan W
Jan 27, 2016 Susan W rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, light, ku, 2016
Really enjoyed to about 75%, then the h got on my nerves. Light read, funny. Abrupt ending. Author got to good steam literally last paragraph in book.
Tamara
Feb 11, 2016 Tamara rated it it was amazing
I can usually work out the secret or twist really early on, but this one had me blindsided!
I feel like I need to go back and read it again , now that I know.
Jana Hinson
Sep 10, 2016 Jana Hinson rated it really liked it
Confused in a good way! I enjoyed the writing. Although I'd love to see more of these characters. Great job co-writing, looking forward to the next.
Nikki Costello
May 08, 2014 Nikki Costello rated it really liked it
A fab easy read wasn't expecting that twist but loved it. Would definitely recommend.
  • Packaged
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Just One Sip (The Club)
  • Scarred
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Captive Films 2.2
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • Pink Shades of Words: Walk 2015
  • Never Let Go (Take My Hand, #4)
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • Me (Perfect Chaos, #1)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness, #2)
  • Soulmates (Soulmates, #1)
  • Playing the Game
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
S.E.Hall, lover of all things anticipation and romance, is the author of The Evolve Series: Emerge, Embrace, Entangled, Entice and Baby Mama Drama, as well as the stand-alone novel Pretty Instinct. Her co-written works included The Provocative Professions Collection: Stirred Up, Packaged and Handled, One Naughty Night and full-length novel Matched with Angela Graham as well as Conspire, a romantic ...more
More about S.E. Hall...

Stirred Up (2 books)
  • Stirred Up (Stirred Up, #1)
  • Stirred Up 2 (Stirred Up, #2)

“Be my date for Dylan's party, Moe. Me and You, please. I miss us” 1 likes
“So at this point, I owe it to society to wear a t-shirt that says “Turn around, cross the street or call 9-1-1, you’ve been warned.” 1 likes