Start by marking “Storm Volume II” as Want to Read:
Storm Volume II

Storm Volume II

STORM is an anthology of four short stories around a common theme - a storm. Volume II is a mix of contemporary stories where people's lives are influenced by the occurrence of a storm, physical, moral or imaginary. Set in a modern day setting, four authors of the Pretoria Writers' Group brings real life in sometimes difficult circumstances to this anthology.

Dandelions for
ebook
Published April 25th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Storm Volume II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm Volume II

Alex Journalist,
May 02, 2014 Alex Journalist, rated it it was amazing
REVIEW FOR DANDELIONS FOR MOTHER – Vanessa Wright
This is a beautiful, ethereal read. How poignantly Ms Wright portrayed emotion through flowers. She managed to capture the mood of the young narrator girl. Its reads easy and flows well without unnecessary linguistics.
The story has depth and speaks to parents and young people alike while touching on the heartache of losing not just one parent, but two as in this case, as the father’s grief usurps his role as only parent left.
I simply loved this st
Rod Semple
Jun 02, 2014 Rod Semple rated it really liked it
The authors of Storm Volume II are wordsmiths par excellence. Vanessa, Carmen, Charmain and Linzé wove their magic and left me wanting more.

I finished Storm II last weekend and put my iPad down after having been taken on four unique journeys that left me with very mixed emotions.

Dandelions for Mother left me feeling wrung out. It shouldn’t end like this. But then again for the story it was the perfect finish. Really well written Vanessa.

Dahlias and Daisies had a twist in the tail that I never s
Vanessa
May 03, 2014 Vanessa rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Farron Yssel
Farron Yssel rated it liked it
May 19, 2015
Carmen
Jun 14, 2016 Carmen rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Linzé Brandon
Apr 29, 2014 Linzé Brandon rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hall Rebecca
Hall Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Devin
Devin marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Linzé Brandon is the pen name of a South African engineer and project manager who taught herself to read before she went to school. She started writing in a time period of her life when she was self-employed as an export consultant. Focusing on writing what she loves to read, fantasy and paranormal romance, she does dabble in SF, erotica and erotic romance when writing short stories. It is her ...more
More about Linzé Brandon...