Start by marking “Right Away Orimae! (Holiday Series)” as Want to Read:
Right Away Orimae! (Holiday Series)

Right Away Orimae! (Holiday Series)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
One of the author’s most exciting accomplishments is her new Children Book Series. Each child is welcome to meet adorable animal characters as they learn about each holiday as experienced for the first time. Bonus chapters are added in each book allowing the child extra interaction through coloring.
The first book of the holiday series is called: Right Away, Orimae! which
Published March 3rd 2014 by The Phoenix Writer

To ask other readers questions about Right Away Orimae!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right Away Orimae!

Poet Gentleness
Jun 19, 2014 Poet Gentleness rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
I have 2 daughters PLUS eight nieces and nephews of various ages, so I can fairly say that I am more than used to read children's books to small (and "grown-up") children.

But Renee's surprised me. My newest niece has just arrived a few weeks ago and I was put in charge of the older ones. :)
I bought the first of Renee's book and they loved it. So I bought all of them for each one of them because her stories are funny and talk about "awkward" and/or loving moments.

A bit differently from the others
Amy Shannon
Jun 29, 2014 Amy Shannon rated it it was amazing
Right away Orimae was a remarkably written children's story. The poetry of the story, as well as the illustrations brought the farm yard characters to life. I literally laughed out loud, especially when Calamity Duck stated that she found a rabbit's foot, only to discover it was still attached to the Rabbit.

Though it was a children's book, the humor and light-heartedness of the story made it a joy to read it as an adult.
Royal Bleu
Royal Bleu rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2014
Cynthia Ainsworthe
Cynthia Ainsworthe rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Renee Robinson
Apr 28, 2014 Renee Robinson added it  ·  (Review from the author)

The first book of the holiday series is called: Right Away, Orimae! which depicts farm animals who
More about Renee Robinson...