Start by marking “From Italy with Love: Motivated by Letters, Four Women Travel to Italian Cities and Find Love (From Italy with Love #1)” as Want to Read:

An open door / by Gail Gaymer Martin
The lure of Capri / by DiAnn Mills
To Florence with love / by Melanie Panagiotopoulos
Roman holiday / by Lois M. Richer

Do all road really lead to Rome? From the busy streets of Rome to the fragrant hills of Florentine, and from the gorgeous Isle of Capri to the romantic canals of Venice, four independent American women are compelled to
Published December 3rd 2005 by Barbour Publishing (first published February 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about From Italy with Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Italy with Love

Meredith (Austenesque Reviews)
I have read many of these Christian novellas and I simply love every single one! This one I got because I am Italian and never have been to Italy!

This is a book made up of four short stories (about 100 pages each). That's four different girls meet four different boys and four happy endings. Yes, there are Christian undertones, so if you don't want to read about faith and finding God than this is not a book for you.

As a Christian, myself I feel reading stories like this strengthen my relationsh
Dee Schwinn
Mar 25, 2015 Dee Schwinn rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book for the "trip" to Italy. I have never been to Milan but the other three places were brought back to my memory. The principles of truth in a Christian belief is also strong. The plots and character development were not the priority here.
Cindy
Jun 23, 2012 Cindy rated it it was ok
The writing isn't stellar, but that really doesn't matter in this novella collection. Italy is brought to magnificent life, from Milan and Venice to Capri to Florence and Rome. The stories are all written by Christian authors, are uplifting and have me wanting to pack my bags and go!
Mary
Feb 22, 2009 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-2009
A book that surprised me. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much. I've been to Italy and three of the five cities mentioned; so that was a selling point. The Christian aspect wasn't preachy. This is really the first Christian romance I've ever finished.
Linae
May 23, 2008 Linae rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book but kind of hard for me to get through..probably not a problem for someone else.
Jencey/
Nov 22, 2008 Jencey/ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I loved this book and it's stories.
Michelle
Feb 19, 2011 Michelle rated it did not like it
One word...pass.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Angie Cain
Angie Cain rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Anna
Anna added it
Aug 19, 2016
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Carolyn Pretorius
Carolyn Pretorius rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Graziela
Graziela marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Hailey
Hailey marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Sydney Brooke
Sydney Brooke marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Beckie
Beckie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2016
Jan Hall
Jan Hall marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Skyler Smith
Skyler Smith marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Elaina
Elaina marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Halley
Halley marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Brides O' the Emerald Isle
  • Texas Charm: Love Is in the Air Around Houston (Texas Charm #1-4)
  • Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories
  • New Mexico Sunrise: Faith and Love Hold Generations Together in Four Complete Novels
  • Kansas Brides: Stranger's Bride/Never a Bride/Bittersweet Bride/His Brother's Bride
  • Arkansas: Four Brothers Risk Their Hearts for Love in the Ozarks
  • Highland Legacy: Four Generations of Love Are Rooted in Scotland
  • A Stitch in Time: Basket Stitch/Double Cross/Spider Web Rose/Double Running
  • Schoolhouse Brides: Teachers of Yesteryear Fulfill Dreams of Love in Four Novellas
  • California Chances: Three Brothers Play the Role of Protector as Romance Develops (California Chances #1-3)
  • New Hampshire Weddings (New Hampshire Wedding #1-3)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Alabama
  • Oregon Brides
  • Three Weddings and a Giggle
  • Colorado
  • Blind Dates: Four Stories of Hearts United with a Little Help from Grandma
  • Beloved Captive (Fairweather Keys #2)
Multi-award-winning novelist, Gail Gaymer Martin writes Christian fiction for Winged Publications with many books published by Love Inspired and Barbour Publishing, where she was honored by Heartsong readers as their Favorite Author of 2008. Gail has sixty four published novels or novellas with four million books in print. She is the author of Writers Digest’s Writing the Christian Romance. Gail i ...more
More about Gail Gaymer Martin...

From Italy with Love (2 books)
  • From Italy with Love: To Florence with love / Roman holiday  (From Italy with Love #2)