Start by marking “Outlaw Chics” as Want to Read:
Outlaw Chics

Outlaw Chics

Tanya Weinberger had always chosen to do the wrong thing in life. Several run-ins with the law by the age of eighteen earns her a brief stay behind bars in Iowa’s Mitchellville Women’s Correctional Facility, where she befriends another teenager named Bonita Bender.

Willameena ‘Willie’ Slack can best be described as a Pimpstress-in-the-making. Unrivaled man-manipulation and
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published April 25th 2014 by Write House Publications

To ask other readers questions about Outlaw Chics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outlaw Chics

Pamela
Oct 14, 2015 Pamela rated it it was amazing
Outlaws

The title definitely describes this book. These 5 women were some bad a** chics. They all had different backgrounds but came together as outlaws in order to survive. They were doing the most. They were true ride or die chics and all had the same goal in mind, survival. I loved the book, especially how Mr. Black gave the reader background information to help with making the story flow. I would like to read the rest of this story.
Kitani
May 06, 2014 Kitani rated it it was amazing
All these chics were something else!!! It took me a minute to really get into it but once I did it was a wrap. Minus the minor errors, this was well written and a good read. Willie had me thinking she was going to flip on her girls for a second. I can't wait for part 2 to see what other mayhem these chics cause!
Fayth
Jan 13, 2015 Fayth rated it it was amazing
It was a very good book

I love to read books that have woman as primary characters. Especially strong, intelligent, boss woman. They get it by any means necessary. Can't wait to read the next one.
Erica Bendolph
May 11, 2014 Erica Bendolph rated it it was amazing
started out kind of slow for me, but once it started flowing, it didn't stop. There were great character development and the imagery was very vivid. Overall good read, cant wait for part 2....
Mary M. McClendon
Oct 06, 2016 Mary M. McClendon rated it liked it
Not At All Sure

There were some interesting parts, but I'm not sure this one was interesting enough for me to read part 2. This one was puzzling time. While there was plenty of sex a d murder,somehow, the crew didn't jive with me
Something is missing.
No Sweat
Jazzmyn Kennedy
Jan 25, 2016 Jazzmyn Kennedy rated it it was ok
So as much as i loved the holland family series is almost how much i dislike this one....everything was over explained, the storyline was hard to follow at most times and for the most part i didn't understand why he was telling these characters stories....but i finished it...and will probably get 2 because I'm a sucker for finishing something i started....but overall no where near to my favorite story from this author... :(
Faith
Mar 11, 2015 Faith rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed reading about the ruthless chics in Outlaw Chics novel. No matter what these very young girls had each other's backs and were down for whatever - from scheming to killing. The love of money and power were the motivation and bond that helped these ladies succeed in everything they did. Very good read! The ending has me ready for next book of the series to find out the mystery of the Bender sisters.
Nicci
Jun 10, 2014 Nicci rated it it was amazing
Outlaw Chicks

Well, Clever Black, you've done it again. This book was full of action, surprises, and lots of mysteries. It has the kind of suspense you think you know what's going to happen until you keep reading. It was a page turner from beginning to end. Never thought it would end like it did, cannot wait for Part 2. Can I get a release date, please??????
Cre
Jun 25, 2014 Cre rated it it was amazing
This is my first read from Clever even though I own most of the other series. This book was good from start to finish. It shows different girls from different walks of life. The book held a lot of suspense and didn't give away touch much of details. Get busy with part 2.
Mamajay
Jul 17, 2015 Mamajay rated it really liked it
Good Read

This was a good read , I'm feeling so kind of way about the story. I first read Clever Black story the Holland Saga so I was expecting more. Not what thought be just was a good read .
Shannon
Apr 14, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
Williameena (Willie) had a crew that was down for whatever crossed there path these chics wasn't scared of nothing a lot of
Charmain
First book I've read by Clever Black and I was impressed! Mad originality and I love how the book was interesting from the beginning to the end.
Helen Ruth Alexander
Nicole L Jones
Nicole L Jones rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
laura vendryes
laura vendryes rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Janice Richardson
Janice Richardson rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Denise Stokes
Denise Stokes rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2015
Sandra Starks
Sandra Starks rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
rashanda young
rashanda young rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2015
Terris Williams
Terris Williams rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2014
Briana Jeffery
Briana Jeffery rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2016
Jetta
Jetta rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Kimberly Sanders
Kimberly Sanders rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
Ava Moten
Ava Moten rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Marcelle
Marcelle rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Dee Cherry
Dee Cherry rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
David Felder
David Felder rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Chanell
Chanell rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015