Start by marking “Keys of Life (Uriel's Justice, #1)” as Want to Read:
Keys of Life (Uriel's Justice, #1)

Keys of Life (Uriel's Justice, #1)

Long ago, a violent war erupted between the Children of the Nephilim, who had once taken Eve's daughters as wives, and the Pure of Heart. The Nephilim's thirst for revenge rages through history as they slowly infiltrate global corporations, secret societies and international politics. The goal: is total domination.

Cordy McDermott isn't your typical veterinarian - unless
Published April 5th 2014 by Uriels Justice

To ask other readers questions about Keys of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keys of Life

Karen
Feb 26, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read, 2015
Fast paced and mysterious. A new look at historical and archaeological finds in Egypt and the Americas about religious artifacts that might be entwined.
glenda bayless
May 19, 2015 glenda bayless rated it really liked it
Excellent

Well written good story, strong characters.fast paced,the story ends but the characters continue on in the sequel.I will continue reading the sequel.
Reeda
DNF'd at 40%. A mish mash of New Age, Catholicism, angelology and several other things which I couldn't get into, but also because the sentence syntax was strange and choppy so the story did not flow well for me.
Carolyn Schield
Mar 16, 2015 Carolyn Schield rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: keys-of-life
I am the author of the book
so I am looking for reviews on the book available on Amazon as a paperback and kindle edition.

It's a fast paced narrative and action packed historical thriller. I enjoyed writing it with my little brother. We had drifted apart over the years but instead of murdering each other decided to write about it. We now call each other everyday.

I recommend it and would love to hear any reviews.

Jeanmarie Brenckle
Feb 24, 2015 Jeanmarie Brenckle rated it it was amazing

Hats off to the authors. I am one of several children so I smile when I say, I love that siblings work so well together.
Linking historical events and biblical references is brilliant.
The characters, plot all work together. There was a lot of energy put into this book.
I appreciate it as a reader. I am looking forward to the next book.
Colleen McAllister
Jul 23, 2014 Colleen McAllister rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and Entertaining at the Same Time

Thrilling and Entertaining at the Same Time

As a student of both the Bible and archaeology I loved how this book tied all of it together and added Celtic and Native American history as well. If you want an exciting read, and enjoy learning something along the way then this is for you.
Carla J.
Aug 22, 2015 Carla J. rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Blending

Of biblical lore and Egyptology, along with Templar, Crusader, and native Nova Scotia legends. this thriller combines the battle of good and evil into a mystery that makes sense of current events. A good story leaves you wanting more so it's a good thing this is the start of a trilogy.
Vykki
Aug 12, 2014 Vykki rated it really liked it
Shelves: deep
This was a great read I truly enjoy the story plot. It had rich characters I love the follow of the book I'm looking forward to next book in the series.
Victor H Fisher Jr
Mar 18, 2015 Victor H Fisher Jr rated it really liked it
Action packed story.

Action packed Story. Kept me interested. The book has intrigue, adventures and powerful characters. That made the story creative and entertaining.
Delta
Mar 13, 2015 Delta rated it liked it
Shelves: z2015
I had a really hard time reading this book. The historical details of the text were both interesting and long winded. Much of the sentence syntax was awkward and staccato. However, despite these drawbacks for me, the story was complex. The characters were robust and well defined. I'm sure there are many people who would enjoy this book.

It wasn't really my thing, but I'm sure many people will like it.
Chole
Dec 11, 2015 Chole rated it really liked it
I enjoy books that incorporate history, myth or legend into the story line. I have enjoyed my journey with Cordy and Ash thus far. I like them and want to know how their story progresses. What direction will their struggle take? Will they be successful? Who will they encounter along the way and how will they fare. I hope another installment is soon available.
Jenna
Sep 17, 2015 Jenna rated it it was amazing
I found this very intriguing, and sometimes I couldn't put the book down. This is a wonderful story that takes you from Egypt to Greece and ending in Canada. It shows how we are all interconnected, and how evil tries to overcome the good in humanity. I suggest that this go on the must read list of books to read this year!
John Monaghan
Aug 01, 2016 John Monaghan rated it it was amazing
A bit hard to follow at first but, by the middle, it made sense. Liked it and will have to dig out the next books in the series.
Uriel S
Aug 27, 2015 Uriel S rated it it was amazing
Awesome book enjoyed the twists and turns
melrea pierz
Oct 01, 2016 melrea pierz rated it really liked it
Good adventure

Good international adventure with some interesting characters. Could have stood a little more description and explanation of some of the characters, but I suppose they were narrow because of expansion in the other two books. I enjoyed it.
Kathy
Mar 13, 2015 Kathy rated it did not like it
Shelves: action-adventure
Another battle in the ongoing war between the Nephilim and the Pure of Heart that started with Adam and Eve and has been waged through the millenia. This could have been a great story of the struggle between the forces of light and of darkness to gain control of the earth. The authors' attempts to compare similarities in differing religions and mythologies is an interesting study. But, the book falls completely short of expectations. The sentences are short and choppy, making for disjointed and ...more
Susan Smith
Oct 18, 2014 Susan Smith rated it did not like it
I wanted to like this book. I really did. The story line itself is okay, but there is a serious lack of editorial continuity that is distracting. The editing appears to have been done by friends and family -- not professionals. And the writing itself... Awkward, clumsy, halted, and lumbering are just a few of the adjectives that come to mind. I often felt like I was reading a story written by a high school student who would pick up the project after weeks or months of it having been left in the ...more
Angie Garcia
Oct 25, 2015 Angie Garcia rated it it was amazing
History, mystery, angels

Couldn't get any better. It took me quite a while to read because I was constantly searching the internet on a lot of the subject matter. Absolutely full of religion and archaeology worldwide that I was never aware of and therefore had to find out more. So it was an education for me. I hope the next book is just as interesting.

One thing that did bother me was the writing. There were many times I had to read the sentences over and over. They were oddly structured and not
Toni
Nov 29, 2015 Toni rated it really liked it
This book is an interesting and spell binding story of intrigue and history mixed. It has the hero and heroine, the rich relative, but more than that, it has a powerful story with ancient tales wound through it. Ancient Egyptian legends, mixed with Biblical History and old Indian legends from an ancient tribe called the Mi'kmaq. With treasures from each that hold magical power for the owners of the artifacts, you have the classic tale of good versus evil with a little history, humor, and family ...more
Eunice Korczak
May 17, 2016 Eunice Korczak rated it it was amazing
Keys of Life

Keys of Life is a fascinating book with a lot of insights into little-known Biblical and ancient Egyptian history, so much history or pseudo-history that it bogs the story down at times. Some fantastical elements, a little humor, and a touch of romance all add to the enjoyment. All in all, it's a very interesting story, but it stops short of a satisfying ending. Still I did check for a sequel which I didn't find.
Pam Balog
May 22, 2016 Pam Balog rated it it was amazing
Wow! Loved this!

This was a beautifully written story with lots of action, adventure and even some romance. Fast paced and riveting! Loved it!
Fernanda Brady
Feb 23, 2016 Fernanda Brady rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the story. Loved the adventure elements. Very worth reading.
C. Coleman
Nov 04, 2015 C. Coleman rated it it was ok
I was disappointed in this book. It started off with good character development, but then much of the dialog didn't match the characters. The credibility ran out fast. There was never any believable connection between N. American Indians, crusaders, and ancient Egypt. Facts were wrong, ex. the fertile crescent was the land between the Tigress and Euphrates rivers in present day Iraq and had no connection to Egypt as stated. It wasn't realistic to suggest Linda, a teenager, would grab a grown ...more
Rkb 2015
Mar 13, 2015 Rkb 2015 rated it did not like it
Pumpkinpuddy
Giving up on this book at 9% read. It has an interesting premise and I really wanted to like it, but the writing is really choppy and hard to follow.
Frances Barfield
Frances Barfield rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Verna Huffman-Tyrrell
Verna Huffman-Tyrrell rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
  • The Dragon Hour
  • Masks of the Lost Kings
  • Enoch's Device
  • Passage Graves
  • Edge of Time (Langston Brothers #1)
  • Lord of the Abbey (Lords of Avalon #1)
  • Plaza
  • The Barbed Crown (Ethan Gage, #6)
  • Immortal Destiny (The Judas Chronicles #3)
  • The Granite Key (Arkana Mysteries #1)
  • Artemis in the Desert
  • In Your Dreams (Afterlife, #2)
  • Flesh and Blood (John Jordan Mystery, #3)
  • Enemy in Blue: The Trial (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers - Book 2)
  • Dragon Hunter (Dragon Hunter Chronicles, #1)
  • The Vampire And The Highland Empath (Highland Sorcery, #2)
  • Secret of the Scroll (Greg McKenzie Mysteries, #1)

“The Egyptians believed in sacred words, and there’s a story about Isis tricking the great god Ra to reveal his secret magic word. The Hebrews believed there was great power in God’s name. I find it sometimes ironic that the Christian prayer Our Father or Pater Noster finishes with the word Amen. Amen means ‘hidden one.’ It used to be the name of Ra who was called Amen Ra or Amen Osiris. The Our Father has aspects similar to what is written in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and Maxim of Ani. The Freemasons use the golden triangle, as do Christian churches. It is an expensive and rare gift.” 2 likes