Start by marking “CALEB 3: Unbroken (Phoenix Club, #6)” as Want to Read:
CALEB 3: Unbroken (Phoenix Club, #6)

CALEB 3: Unbroken (Phoenix Club #6)

Can damaged hearts be unbroken? Betrayed love learn to trust again?

Samuel’s discovering of Caleb’s extra-curricular activities with Brock incites a confrontation that leaves Caleb broken and in despair.

With only the hope of freeing Nick to cling to and give him a purpose to live, Caleb is devastated when his brother suddenly tells him to stop trying to get him released.
Published April 15th 2014

To ask other readers questions about CALEB 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CALEB 3

karly
Jan 13, 2015 karly rated it it was amazing
Best book of this series ohmyfreaking gosh!! I was cringing in every page. Drama, comedy, horror, suspense, sex, wow!!

I can't imagine how much thought C.J. Bishop have put in this series, develop so many characters that we all adore and love, which just makes this world so much smaller.

Caleb and Samuel are the cutest. *sobs*

Just take me to the Phoenix Club and I will be eternally grateful..

5 STARS FOR GABE AND COLE!!!
Funzee Shu
Sep 23, 2014 Funzee Shu rated it really liked it

*** 4 heart-wrenching stars ***

description

Unwanted, Unneeded, Unloved.

Sometimes … life is just too much to handle...

Well...after two almost "boring" and "just so-so" feeling with the two previous books, finally.... I can feel you, my dear Caleb... *sigh*

I cried almost entire book...
When all PHOENIX guys be there at your side hugging you tight, Caleb... I'm with ya...
And Samuel...you really a good man, I forgive ya ! *wink*

Damn, I love all the Phoenix boys. I adore their friendship, and the family bondi
Christy Duke
Sep 28, 2014 Christy Duke rated it really liked it
The confrontation between Samuel and Caleb isn't pretty, but I didn't expect it to be. Confrontation? What confrontation? Why? Well, Samuel discovered that Brock uploads personal videos to his Cloud on his home computer. What Samuel finds regarding the cameras obviously installed within his own bedroom and bathroom at the house is bad enough. When he sees the video of Brock and Caleb together, it sends Samuel to his knees.

Luckily for Caleb, Dane really is a friend to him and he gets Caleb to ope
Nic
Jan 08, 2015 Nic rated it liked it
I got a couple of the stories from this series for free (via Smashwords) which started me on the series. Those that know me, also know that I have a bit of an obsession with finishing a series once I have started, so I read these pretty much back-to-back. I'm not going to write about each story individually, rather just leave some overall notes.

- the series is made up of a number of trilogies so there are 3 books to be read to bring each characters story to conclusion (you can buy them as separa
Paul
Dec 13, 2014 Paul rated it really liked it
4 STARS for this Book and This Series/Trilogy on Caleb
These books are really something special kidz. Abel the first three books was even better

I highly recommend them to everyone but I'll throw a RAPE TRIGGER IN HERE RIGHT NOWand NO, it's not something I like to read about at all.

It's the compassion, support and unconditional love that come from the fellow stripper's that work at the high end Phoenix Club that just makes it bearable to read these amazing novella's.

The new comer's who arrive h
Lelyana

*** 4,5 stars rounded up!***

I found this series is getting harder and harder for my gut.Not healthy for my brain.
My God, what Caleb had been through was hell on earth. That poor baby!

I'm glad that motherfucker villain finally got what he deserved.
And I loved seeing the love surrounding in in Phoenix family.
Max really did great thing with his boys...

But, I'm sad for what happened between him and Horatio, still need long journey for my favorite sugar Daddy :)

I'm kinda giddy to continue with Angel,
booklover
Dec 09, 2015 booklover rated it it was amazing
This book may be called "unbroken" but it certainly left me feeling broken at times. I swear i cried my heart out at what happens to Caleb in this one, i really wanted to get in the book and beat the evil shit bag Brock senseless !!! But as the saying goes "What goes around comes around" and it certainly did !!
Loved how again we got to see more of the other Phoenix boys and, like a true Phoenix Caleb rose from the ashes.
Fantastic !!
Pooh
Jan 11, 2015 Pooh rated it it was amazing
Just .... wow

After reading the first series Abel, I knew I just had to have more of CJ Bishop's work. She didn't fail to impress me with Caleb. Both sets are easily stand alone series, but I think her intention is to read them in order. The characters carry over and get involved in the events like a true family. Which adds to the main love story she creates.
Maddie's One Read In Heaven
Feb 12, 2016 Maddie's One Read In Heaven rated it it was amazing
Final instalment of caleb and Wow what a full rush.
Truly heartbreaking but with a laughing twist with the all the boys.
I loved this guy and it was a truly wonderfully written piece of work and how it had me on edge the whole way.

Always light at the end of the tunnel.

✿-Anna-✿
If these book had been made into one book it would have been too much... for one book, so I get breaking up the stories... but after saying that I thought the last one was TOO SHORT.

I'm glad there was a happy ending.... as if... but I still wanted more.
Janie
May 26, 2014 Janie rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
YES, YES, YES!! All's well that ends well. I love a good vengeance story where the punishment fits the crime. Caleb so deserved that retribution. I'm hoping everything works out for Nick and Christian. And Dane!!
Marie
May 30, 2014 Marie rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful story by CJ. The payback story needs to be more detailed though. I think that's because the readers are rooting for the good guys to really take their vengeance out on the bad guy. We're interested in every grotesque detail. Love CJ's work. I'm addicted!!!!!
Martijn Hartman-maatman
May 08, 2014 Martijn Hartman-maatman rated it really liked it
Ofcourse it ends well, as it should. But the part where the bad guy is punished needs more detail. Now I have to wait for CJ Bishop to write more.....
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2014
Tetkaripli
Tetkaripli rated it liked it
May 19, 2014
Ninacaro
Ninacaro rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Cromwell
Cromwell rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2016
Siew Kian Chew
Siew Kian Chew rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Cathy
Cathy rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2014
Kathy Morris
Kathy Morris rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2014
Dianau48
Dianau48 rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Bev
Bev rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Michael D Mangan
Michael D Mangan rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Doreen Lane
Doreen Lane rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Dreamer80
Dreamer80 rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2014
Alexu
Alexu rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2015
Julie Macumber
Julie Macumber rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Jane Wood
Jane Wood rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
  • ファインダーの渇望
  • The Wind Your Voice, The Rain Your Tears (Golden Nettle, #1)
  • Nightingale
  • Crazy
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Four
  • Believing Blue (Manchester Ménage Collection, #3)
  • Rival Within
  • Junction X
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Father Figure
  • After the Fire (Through Hell and Back, #2)
  • Blood Red
  • Back To You (Second Chances, #1)
  • fawn
  • Gay Sex Club Stories 1 (Gay Sex Club Stories, #1)
  • The Glass House
  • Blood & Milk
Born and raised in scenic Coos County, Oregon, CJ enjoys the small town atmosphere and down-to-earth country folk who populate the area. She is a single mother and lives with her 18-year-old daughter, 1 horse, 4 dogs and 6 cats deep in the country woodlands which gives her plenty of time to write.

She is a Christian and a strong supporter of the LGBT community and favors gay erotic romance when it
More about C.J. Bishop...

Phoenix Club (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • ABEL 1: It Can't Be You (Phoenix Club, #1)
  • ABEL 2: Hearts in Chaos (Phoenix Club, #2)
  • ABEL 3: Shattered (Phoenix Club, #3)
  • CALEB 1: When World's Collide (Phoenix Club, #4)
  • CALEB 2: Torn in two (Phoenix Club, #5)
  • ANGEL 1: When Angels Cry (Phoenix Club, #7)
  • ANGEL 2: When Angels Fall (Phoenix Club, #8)
  • ANGEL 3: Angels and Demons (Phoenix Club, #9)
  • GABRIEL 1: Hostage Hearts (Phoenix Club, #10)
  • GABRIEL 2: Ransomed Love (Phoenix Club, #11)