Start by marking “Beyond Time Travel - Exploring Our Parallel Worlds: Amazing Real Life Stories in the News (Time Travel Books)” as Want to Read:

The idea of parallel universes has come to the fore in recent years and is now considered by many to be one of our most exciting possibilities, not only in the realms of fantasy and science fiction entertainment, but also in the field of solid mainstream scientific theory.

The Many Worlds Interpretation
The concept that our universe may not be the only universe, but that the
Published April 14th 2014

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Time Travel - Exploring Our Parallel Worlds

Sarah Crawford
Jan 19, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
ebook.
The author starts off with talking about Plato (350 B.C.) and the story of the shadow in the cave and the reality that lies beyond the shadow. He then moves on to talk about how some people believe there are "veils between the worlds" such as at Halloween when spirits are supposed to be able to pass between realities.
The author also addresses the issue of people who go missing and that maybe a small number of them accidentally end up in another reality and are unable to get back to this o
Steven Aitchison
Jun 03, 2014 Steven Aitchison rated it liked it
Actual rating would be 3.5 stars

I bought the kindle version of this book as I was doing some research for a new book I am writing on Lucid Dreaming.

I found it totally fascinating, even though most of it is based on anecdotal evidence, and it would have been better if there were more scientific studies cited.

That said, I really enjoyed it and it did give me some ideas and thoughts to play around with.
Debbie
Jan 13, 2015 Debbie rated it liked it
I wish there was more proof then a few stories.

A good book to read if you're just beginning to think about the universe(s). The people experiencing other universes have no proof but I found them interesting stories and if they are true, the world as we know it is changed forever, at least our view of it.
Kate Collins
Feb 17, 2015 Kate Collins rated it really liked it
Beyond time travel!

What an interesting read... very enjoyable to read, lots of interesting and thought provoking information presented. I liked the fact that most individuals who were described were either utterly ordinary or of a reputable background. Likely to read the sequel.
Rex
Apr 26, 2015 Rex rated it liked it
I view the book as a collection of urban myths about people crossing into or seeing into parallel universes. It was entertaining to read.
Christi
Christi rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2015
Gus Whitehead
Gus Whitehead rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2015
Richard Swanson
Richard Swanson rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2016
Leftychick
Leftychick rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
alvaro salcedo
alvaro salcedo rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Benjamin Sumohano
Benjamin Sumohano rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Joseph Solik
Joseph Solik rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Monique
Monique rated it really liked it
Thomas D. Fraczak
Thomas D. Fraczak rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Lanette Rasmusson
Lanette Rasmusson rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Tcolkitt
Tcolkitt rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2014
Michael Goetzsche
Michael Goetzsche rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Samantha Maxwell
Samantha Maxwell rated it did not like it
Aug 17, 2014
denise
denise rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Mr J R McDonnell
Mr J R McDonnell rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2016
mark anley
mark anley rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Keith Stone
Keith Stone rated it liked it
May 19, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Web
Web rated it liked it
Carolyn  Smith
Carolyn Smith rated it it was amazing
George Brooks
George Brooks rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Sandra Hicks
Sandra Hicks rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2016
John Sakalauskas
John Sakalauskas rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
ErinJennifer Dunn
ErinJennifer Dunn rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014