Start by marking “The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)” as Want to Read:
The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)

The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Innocent Mistress, Virgin Bride)

Revenge, passion and an arranged marriage...Duke Javier Herrera needs a wife in order to inherit his family's banking business. In Grace Beresford, whose father swindled Javier out of millions, Javier can take revenge and a convenient wife. At first, Javier just wants Grace's body. But this small price she refuses to pay...despite their explosive mutual attraction. How lon ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published September 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride

Jenny
Mar 16, 2013 Jenny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Javier Herrera needs a wife in order to inherit his family's bank or else it goes into the hands of his cousin. The reason he finds himself in such a mess is because he trusted Grace's father who embezzled money from the bank in order to take care of his ill wife. He decides to marry Grace so as to take revenge and also inherit the bank.

The characters are so wonderfully written. This is a retelling of the "Beauty and the Beast" and the hero's transformation was heartwarming. The tension between
Roub
Dec 22, 2013 Roub rated it really liked it
the start was cliched. grace was desperate bcoz her dad had embezzled money from javier's bank n javier was going 2 lose control of the bank if he did not marry. he had only a delay of 2 months. so ofc when grace barged in his home n begged him 2 spare her father, here he had found his wife ! well, this is ridiculous. but neway, we dunt read HP books 4 reality but 4 fantasy lol. so he made a deal; they will stay married 4 a year n divorce quietly after dat. he did expect her 2 be available sexua ...more
Suha
لا استطيع نسيان هذه الرواية بسبب وقوع القهوة عليها وحزن اختي لضياع الرواية ولكني وجدتها عندما ذهبت
لشارع المتنبي وكم كانت فرحتي كبيرة اشتريتها وصرخت اختي من فرحتها بالرواية وللعلم اني محتفظة بالرواية المشبعة بالقهوة ههههههه..
شانتيل شاو مبدعة كل رواية تختلف عن الاخرى لاتحس بالرتابة او التكرار.
HÜLYA
Jun 08, 2012 HÜLYA rated it really liked it
Bazi yerlerinde Helen Bianchin'in Bedel isimli romanini okuyorum sandim.
Chantelle Shaw en az benim kadar etkilenmis bu yazardan ama ben bu hikayeyi de cok sevdim.Bedelin degişik bir düzenlemesi de olsa severek okudum ve elimden bırakamadim.
Javier'e büyükbabasindan sürpriz bir vasiyet vardi yillardir idare ettigi bankasinin yönetimini elden cıkarmak istemiyorsa iki ay icinde evlenip en az bir yıl evli kalmalıydi.
Grace ise Javier'in bankasinda çalışan babasi ölen annesinin tedavi masraflarini öde
Vintage
Very, very good. Really more of a 3.5 than a 4, but considering I've read some real stinkers lately fours stars it is.

A Beauty and the Beast scenario down to the roses she tries and steals, this is a charmer. The H is a great, big hunka, hunka burning love, and Grace is the virginal heroine there to bargain for her dad.

The romance unfolds nicely. The heroine is charming and could have been a little bit quirkier with a little more work, but the hero is what makes it. Javier is a blatant seducer a
Diamond
Jul 01, 2013 Diamond rated it liked it
شبح من الماضي
شانتيل شاو
خافيير هيريرا دوق إسباني ومليونير عديم الرحمة. علمته الحياة بأسلوبها الشائك ألا يقع في الحب مطلقا . أما الآن فهو يحتاج الى زوجة حتى يرث أعمال عائلته في قطاع المصارف .
غرايس بيريسفورد ابنة الرجل الذي سلب من خافيير ملايين الدولارات . لذا فهو يرى فيها فرصة مناسبة للانتقام وللحصول على زوجة ملائمة ..
في بادئ الأمر لم يأبه خافيير بكره غرايس له . فكل ما يبتغيه منها هو جسدها لكنه اكتشف لاحقا انها ترفض ان تدفع هذا الثمن.. بالرغم من المشاعر المتفجرة بينهما .
حتى متى تستطيع غرايس إب
Chantal ❤️
Omg did this one make me cry I really felt for her, this was powerful writing and if you don't want your heart on the floor don't read this one. He was an asshat at first but in the end I understood and I felt that they belonged together did she ever deserve a great guy. It took him a while but he finally realized what a jewel she was. Yes she is sweet and he is an ass so it's strong here not for the faint at heart.
Shanelle
Jan 26, 2014 Shanelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read this one twice now. Enjoyed the interaction between hero and heroine. Love the brooding hero's and feisty heroine's who won't let anyone sit on their heads. Of this leads to giving the hero a really hard time which he usually has earned in spades. If you like M&B you'll like this one.
Paula Legate
The book starts out with a Will being read. It states that Javier must be married by his 36th Birthday or the family bank will be awarded to his cousin. His grandfather wanted the bank to remain a family business.

Grace's father has embezzled money from the bank in order to take care of his wife that was very sick, and latter died. Grace knows her father will never survive prison. She goes to Javier to beg him to drop the charges against her father. She is willing to work off the debt. She will
Tia
Sep 13, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
I actually thought this novel was very sweet and well written. I couldn't help but love the hero and heroine. Together they were like wildfire, the passion was intense. You could see the love they both had for each other develop as well. I liked the ending but it was pretty brief.
Asteropê
I liked the subtle Beauty & The Beast vibe -- the theft from the "beast" by the father, the daughter stepping in in his defense, agreeing to be "captive" to the beast, the prickly attitude of the hero and the opposite of the heroine as well as the rose garden.
Pam
Aug 23, 2011 Pam rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It's one of my favourites.
Jessica
Dec 01, 2011 Jessica rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
The alpha male was a bit too alpha at times for me, but the plot was clear and strong and I the protagonists grew on me.
Roseromance
Oct 15, 2011 Roseromance rated it it was amazing
this books is definitely one of my favorite
love it 5 stars all deserved
Val
Val rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2017
mitei
mitei rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Liyana
Liyana rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Mare
Mare rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2011
Fiorela
Fiorela rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Laarni
Laarni rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Laura Kreklau
Laura Kreklau rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Vashti
Vashti rated it really liked it
May 03, 2010
Irina
Irina rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2017
Catarina Pinho
Catarina Pinho rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Nadosha
Nadosha rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2013
Darkangel4
Darkangel4 rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Yazmin
Yazmin rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2012
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2014
Ns2np5
Ns2np5 rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Spaniard's Blackmailed Bride
  • Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2687)
  • The Italian's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Italian's Rags To Riches Wife
  • The Salvatore Marriage (Foreign Affairs)
  • The Italian's Defiant Mistress (Modern Romance)
  • Contracted: A Wife for the Bedroom
  • Taken By The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #5)
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (A Mediterranean Marriage #5)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain
  • The Brazilian Boss's Innocent Mistress
  • Bedded And Wedded For Revenge (Modern Romance)
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • The Billionaire's Captive Bride
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife
  • The Bride Thief
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...

Innocent Mistress, Virgin Bride (8 books)
  • From Waif To His Wife
  • The Demetrios Bridal Bargain
  • One Night In His Bed
  • The Virgin's Wedding Night
  • Virgin: Wedded At The Italian's Convenience
  • The Billionaire's Virgin Mistress
  • Count Maxime's Virgin (Innocent Mistress, Virgin Bride) (Harlequin Presents, #2791)